ALICE by Temperley, Talent
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 7, 2012
House of Temperley launches 'ALICE by Temperley, Talent'; a seasonal project debuting with Pre Fall 2012, aimed to support and cultivate young and upcoming talent through the collaborative creative medium of film.
The brainchild of Alice Temperley, the project seeks to nurture and promote raw talent to a wider audience, merging fashion with art.
"I am always on the lookout for new talent and love being inspired by unique skills and meeting artisans with passion for their craft. ALICE by Temperley is our contemporary line whose muses are iconic artists in the history of film, music or art. It was appropriate to dedicate space and time to promote emerging talent through the platforms and audiences we have available to us, supporting the future icons" Alice Temperley, MBE
Each season will see a different talent collaborated with such as a musician, singer, artist, illustrator, performer or actor, to represent the collection and invite them to personalize it and interpret it in their fashion with footage exposure on temperleylondon.com and supported through Facebook and Twitter.
In addition to the film, an area of the London and Los Angeles Temperley boutiques will be dedicated to exhibition space for local and up and coming artists wishing to display their work. Anyone can submit their work for consideration by emailing email@example.com
The debut ALICE by Temperley, Talent film features unsigned singer/songwriter Isabel Rosa who Alice Temperley discovered at an impromptu gig at the Temperley family Glastonbury Cider Bus.
Born of a Yorkshire mother and Chilean father, Isabel has a conversely extraordinarily delicate but powerful look to match her voice. With an ethereal, powerful voice, she has already been likened to Florence and The Machine, PJ Harvey and Pattie Smith.
At the close of 2011, Isabel recorded her debut, self-titled EP, on which she plays all the instruments and does all the choirs with her own voice. The powerful songs sit together in a wonderful state of suspension, "The music is more about getting through stuff, than being beaten", says Isabel, "and the human capability to carry on, that experiences are enriching, deeply sad, but brilliantly sad".
Her debut music video, produced as part of ALICE by Temperley, Talent, is co-directed by Matilda Temperley and Henry Temperley. The three minute film, to the track Kiss Me Madder, is shot on location in East London, Golborne Road and Somerset. All clothing is from the ALICE by Temperley Pre Fall 2012 collection.
Isabel Rosa's launch track Kiss Me Madder can be downloaded at www.soundcloud.com/isabelrosa
3rd Feb Brighton, 8th Feb The Ivy House, Peckham, London, 12th Febuary The Harrison, London, 15th 22nd Feb German tour
Standard YouTube License
- 3:25:33 3 Hours of Christmas music with Fireplaceby Merry Christmas82,413 views
- 11:29 Temperley London Autumn Winter 2012 Runway Showby Temperley London3,373 views
- 1:02:38 Christmas Songs 2013 (1hr Mix Playlist)by Steve Bailey2,233,787 views
- 4:51 Alice Temperley on Portobello Road Marketby Temperley London9,505 views
- 1:30:00 A CHRISTMAS MUSIC PLAYLIST FOR YOUR 2013 CHRISTMAS PARTYby oldiesfan19681,362,889 views
- 27:09 Lana Del Rey - Tropico (Short Film) (Explicit)by LanaDelReyVEVO1,021,082 views
- 11:44 Temperley London Spring Summer 2014 Runway Showby Temperley London1,907 views
- 7:35 Temperley London - S/S 2012 - Videofashionby videofashion2,069 views
- 1:11:58 CHRISTMAS MEDLEY 1 (An Hour Of Christmas Songs & Pictures)by Craigsmed178,745 views
- 29:58 Fashion Week - The Best of New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013-2014 Review | FashionTVby FashionTV215,591 views
- 10:06 Temperley SS 2008/09 Runwayby Temperley London2,660 views
- 9:25 Jamie Campbell Bower - Favourite Moments (Part 6)by Tiffany Maxwell2,972 views
- 5:17 Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower Kino TV Q&Aby Sandra H45,537 views
- 3:22 Somerset Cider Bus Glastonbury 2011by Matilda .Temperley2,149 views
- 9:12 Temperley AW 2011/12 Runwayby Temperley London1,796 views
- 1:36 Temperley London Bridal filmby Temperley London3,935 views
- 10:38 Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne on Well Dunn Season 2 Premiere - WELL DUNN With Jourdan Dunnby JAY Z's Life+Times391,949 views
- 4:38 Acne Studios Fall/Winter 2013-14 Show | Paris Fashion Week PFW | FashionTVby FashionTV2,026 views
- 3:30 Filofax Temperley London Limited Edition 'Your Life in Your Hands' | PensAndLeather.comby PensAndLeather974 views
- 2:48 Special Edition Pieces of Alice By Temperley | Stella & Dotby Stella Dot2,510 views
- Loading more suggestions...