Opium fields guarded by U.S. troops in Afghanistan
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 29, 2010
Geraldo on Fox covers how we have to guard the poppies so al-CIA-da gets the opium and not Al-queda. The CIA is selling the opium in China, Russia, and Iran. They get the double benefit of funding their black operations, and also destabilization of the cultural cohesion of political adversaries. Sound familiar, it should. Research the Chinese Opium wars to see how Anglo central bankers use this strategy so well, and for so long now. Remember, kids, don't do the bankers drugs. Ever wondered if bankers own the prison systems? And the mercenary armies? And the top stripes of the standing armies (ouch)? And of course Congress, president, and almost everything you see, hear, or read. Ever wonder who Jaime Diamond or Loyd Blankfein answer to? Who owns the controlling shares in the private Federal Reserve Bank? Funding both sides of every war and conflict sure must be good business. Ensuring reasonable causation for war, as a hedge to ensure losing parties pay up, is also good business. Imagine funding a group to stage an attack or an incident so that you can benefit from the timing by offering an even somewhat plausible, preplanned response that gives you power and money. Wow, it seems like just maybe the central bankers are the same bankers that own Wall street. (Bernie Madoff was the inventor of the Nasdaq Stock Exchange,but he isn't the the inventor of debt slavery!) This simple formula has enslaved the bodies and minds of man for thousands of years, and it's time it stopped. We need to break our conditioning. Stop being the universal soldier who dies for banking profit, thinking he has made a difference. Stop letting them take over our countries by controlling our currencies. We must back our currency and print our own money.. As Jefferson said," If you ever let the central banks take control of a nations currency, first through inflation, then deflation, they will extract the weatlh of that nation until one day you wake up homeless on the continent your forefathers conquered."
Also remember, Bankster Extrordinaire, Emsel De Rothschild favorite smug quote, " Give me control of a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws."
We are being gutted by the central banking families, and we are convinced it's our fault. Alarmist rhetoric has many nearly convinced to pay our futures to the bankers so they can shut off the CO2 valve on the planet. And if we don't do it now, it might be too late for them to save us. There is nothing they can't fix with a little redistribution of your wealth.
Wake Up world of "we the people"!
Standard YouTube License
- 4:09 Export of Mass Destruction: Afghan addicts drowning in drug floodby RT Featured 26,700
- 57:32 Addicted to Pleasure - Opium - BBC Documentaryby Gonzo Mason12,297 views
- 4:17 Afghan Heroin Brings CIA $50 Billion A Year, Covers US War Expenseby Ukrainian atheist14,144 views
- 15:01 "Shocking Taliban Interview" FOX News Doesn't want you to SEE - Part 1/3. [Bring Our Troops Home!]by TruthPerishesLies154,953 views
- 16:39 The Taliban's Dirty Poppies - Afghanistanby Journeyman Pictures93,621 views
- 7:16 Rand Paul - Is Orwell's 1984 Here and Nowby wishtree2,551 views
- 56:54 139-Afghan star-Sitaraye Afghan/Ariana Sayeed by shafie ayarby sfayar5,609 views
- 58:55 Never-Ending War in Afghanistan (Full Documentary)by YouGuysHello308,305 views
- 3:53 Harvest of Hypocrisy? UK opium poppy farming kept hush-hushby RT46,705 views
- 14:53 Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo: The Nature of Reality - The Alex Jones Show 1/3by BladeEdge177642,476 views
- 7:27 Afghani Claims US Generals are Trafficking the Heroinby 108morris1088,075 views
- 14:46 WHERE EVIL GROWS: CIA Created OBAMA; CIA Runs DRUGS / MILITARYby ricthuse8,822 views
- 6:30 Black Fortress of Opium - Part 1by James Bayliss-Smith10,802 views
- 30:22 Khun Sa - Opium Warlord of the Worldby Journeyman Pictures189,810 views
- 1:50 Afghan Mothers Share Opium Addiction With Their Childrenby Marc Moyer100,333 views
- 57:32 Documentary: Addicted to Pleasure - Opium (BBC Documentary Series)by DocumentaryWorId433,761 views
- 57:32 OPIUM: BBC Documentary Series, A Complete Historyby Legalize It37,768 views
- 27:36 US Marines in Afghanistan Real Combat SEMPER FIby Sergeant Johnny1,379,733 views
- 9:10 Alex Jones Show - Drug War Police Shoot Dog (5-7-10 Part 2) 720p HDby AlexJonesShowHD5,075 views
- 1:28 US Sponsored Afghan Opium Drug Tradeby TheChegis7,137 views
- Loading more suggestions...