To Save The Nation - Lyndon Larouche's October 12.2012 Webcast
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 13, 2012
Lyndon Larouche's Webcast: The Second Friday Begins
The National Executive Committee meeting of yesterday, (Saturday, October 7th, 2012), was devoted, chiefly, to a presentation and discussion of the most notable origins and causes for the typical lack of competence in the methods expressed by the presently operating, political party systems, both here and abroad. Here, I intend to emphasize, as a particular fact, the existential menaces now confronting the U.S., Western European, and other systems of government. The specific purpose of emphasizing that topic's introduction on this occasion, has been to warn against the means by which the electorate of the U.S.A. has been driven, increasingly, into a relative state of intellectual confusion, and, also, virtual impotence respecting the monstrous challenges which now threaten the continued existence of our species.
That indicated short-coming of our planet has been expressed through a process of seduction into silliness, into which the electorate has been customarily duped, both periodically, heretofore, and more or less frequently: that population has been duped, so, through the mechanisms of the corrupting effects which democratic partisanship plays in "intellectually numbing" of both the collective, and individual's mental processes. The threat which that implies, may be expressed by means of the unsuspecting general body of any electorate which has been numbed by the manipulations of partisanship within the electoral processes of any typical, leading trans-Atlantic nation-states, in particular.
The purpose of this present report of mine, is to present measures, by means of which, some important thinkers from among our citizens might gain an urgently needed insight into the means to liberate themselves presently from the particular, wild-eyed swindles inherent in a post-Glass-Steagall (e,g., Dodd-Frank) period, in the 2007-2012 interval most emphatically.
The practical point of this moment, is the fact that if we do not now reverse the trend represented by the effects created by the recent three terms of the U.S. Presidency, two under Bush, and this under Obama, there will be no real United States, and, probably, even no United States, nor even a western Europe (for example) at all, and that very soon.
The leading point of this week's presently new report, is to show how the "spectator-sports" character of customary practices of trans-Atlantic political-party electoral systems, are customarily used, and, also, used most effectively to strip the members of the general electorate of not only their freedom, but of their ability to discover how the traditionally oligarchical characteristics of the present party-systems, work toward promoting our nation's self-destruction, as now. The duped citizens will borrow the populist's characteristic influence, under which the current practices of the leading political parties, breed. The duped ones, in turn, act according to such influences as which tend to strip the citizen of his or her ability to think about the economy with any actual clarity and competence.
Take the historically exemplary case, of the way in which a pack of swindlers used the candidacy of the dubious, "rage-ball"- President, Andrew Jackson, to loot what had been the wonderful progress toward prosperity of the U.S.A. during the preceding Presidency of John Quincy Adams. The looters deployed by the Jackson administration, had used eight presidential years of "flat bottomed" drive into national bankruptcy of the United States of that time. I point to that resulting state of national bankruptcy which is known as the "Panic of 1837." That same kind of bankruptcy, then, has now been put into effect again, now, by the Federal Reserve System under Ben Bernanke and by his associated pack of both slick Wall Street and foreign swindlers operating in that light.
Actually, the chronic "rage-ball" President, Andrew Jackson, was a mere tool of what were clearly "captive" British agents and traitors, such as Aaron Burr and and Martin van Buren, both of whom operated overtly as agents of the British Empire's London, in driving the United States into the bankruptcy over the course of those intervening terms in office. That same operation made possible the effort to carve out a new, insurrectional, British puppet-slave-owners' nation from a large part of the United States, using that treasonous effort made directly through such then well-known identities as agencies operating through offices in New York City (and, also, Boston), which operated on the behalf of the British imperial monarchy and its forcing both slavery and then the U.S. Civil War down the throats of our republic.....
read the rest of the story here : http://larouchepac.com/node/24144 7.) Ecosystems - A Genocidal Fraud http://vimeo.com/35625476 8.) Plato Versus Aristotle - Economy and Philosophy k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMgsR...
Standard YouTube License
- 7:59 Nate Silver's Dire Warning to Republicansby The Young Turks Featured 124,986
- 1:41:07 The Moment Of Our Greatest Crises-Lyndon Larouche's October 5th, 2012 Webcastby LaRouchesupport3,509 views
- 1:22:41 Lyndon LaRouche's November 16th, 2012 Webcastby LaRouchesupport3,235 views
- 1:22:31 Glass-Steagall, The Complete Story...by LaRouchesupport5,481 views
- 1:59:38 Lyndon LaRouche - The Power Of Laborby LaRouchesupport1,031 views
- 1:22:15 Lyndon LaRouche's November 15th 2013 Webcastby LaRouchesupport1,125 views
- 2:01:06 The True Controllers Of Israelby LaRouchesupport7,438 views
- 54:59 "We Need to Wake Up and Realize that Obama is the Enemy"by WikiIntelNews9,577 views
- 2:03:02 Lyndon LaRouche's Own Personal Discoveriesby LaRouchesupport636 views
- 1:37:15 Lyndon LaRouche's Emergency Presidential Address - NOBODY WILL SURVIVE THIS WAR !by LaRouchesupport18,993 views
- 1:09:22 Dec. 28th, 2012 Webcastby Lyndon LaRouche PAC705 views
- 1:00:12 Lyndon LaRouche's October 4th 2013 Webcastby LaRouchesupport2,316 views
- 1:07:12 Lyndon LaRouche's November 8th 2013 Webcastby LaRouchesupport881 views
- 36:37 Your Options Now - November 9th Webcast Keynoteby Lyndon LaRouche PAC799 views
- 1:07:09 Lyndon LaRouche's November 23rd, 2012 Webcastby LaRouchesupport776 views
- 1:00:47 Lyndon LaRouche's November 29th 2013 Webcastby LaRouchesupport1,086 views
- 11:16 Lyndon LaRouche at the National Press Club Benghazi 9 11 · Obama's Impeachable Crimesby Lyndon LaRouche PAC2,215 views
- 1:58:03 Diálogo con España y Portugal sobre la Crisis Global y el futuro de Europaby MovimientoLaroucheEs1,095 views
- 1:07:30 Lyndon LaRouche's November 22nd 2013 Webcastby LaRouchesupport1,943 views
- 1:00:05 Lyndon Larouche's Mar 15th, 2013 Webcastby LaRouchesupport4,784 views
- Loading more suggestions...