Uploaded on May 21, 2011
MashTactic is a plug-in that can separate various parts of a full audio mix.
Many sounds, include vocals can be cut or isolated from a track.
* 8 stereo areas of sharp cut-off filtering.
* Adjust levels separately in all selected zones.
* A great tool for mashup music makers, as vocals and other sounds can be identified and manipulated within a full mix.
* Works on transients, allowing the user to emphasise or cut percussive sounds giving control over punch in drum tracks.
* Great for analysing balance and frequency mix of a track you're composing.
Coming soon to:
Standard YouTube License