Mandela: Speaking to reporters after singing to kill whites
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 1, 2006
Nelson Mandela is a Nobel Peace Price winner, but he sings about killing white South Africans.
After Mandela sings about killing whites, he talks about the fear of whites & democracy to reporters.
The "white" male standing next to Mandela is the South African National Intelligence Minister Ronnie Kasrils. He is a Jew, and not a European.
Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced violence & he did not condemn this ceremony. Nelson Mandela does not publicly condemn killing of white people. This is proof of his hidden & racist agenda to support genocide of white people in South Africa.
Additional comments on this video can be seen at:
The problem is that Mandela has achieved next to nothing in his relatively short political career which saw South Africa rapidly decline to the status of the world's most violent and crime-ridden country.
To add to the confusion, is the fact that his greatest friends are communists and Muslim dictators like Fidel Castro, Moammar Qaddafi, Yasser Arafat and Saddam Hussein.
His ex-wife Winnie Mandela, whom he quickly jettisoned when it became clear she was a
considerable embarrassment to his political career, is a self-confessed advocate of terrorism and violence, and has even committed murder.
Nelson and Winnie Mandela are an African version of Bill and Hillary Clinton. In his public statements and speeches Mandela is always critical of the democratic countries of the west, but has nothing but praise for the remaining communist and Muslim dictatorships of the world.
He condemns mistakes and controversial policies of the west, but refuses to publicly condemn the genocides and brutal repression of current or former communist countries; he is supposedly a "champion of freedom and democracy", the "hero of oppressed people everywhere" but considers dictatorships like Cuba and Libya shining beacons of freedom and justice...
Herewith another link to African Brutality. This is the reason why Europeans segregated from Blacks in Africa. Mandela sings to kill whites, and blacks practice cannibalism:
Warning: graphic text & imagery- not suitable for children or sensitive readers:
International Tourists & Investors should take note of the following video:
South Africa - Tourist & Investment Destination
Standard YouTube License
- 15:44 Poor Whites - South Africaby Journeyman Pictures Featured 1,284,548
- 25:49 South Africa vs India: 1st ODI Short Highlights Reel (India tour of South Africa 2013)by Willow TV
- 1:32:22 History Channel - Miracle Rising South Africa [ Full Movie ]by Sambotin Alexandru141,637 views
- 13:04 South Africa vs India: 1st ODI Wickets Highlights (India tour of South Africa 2013)by Willow TV
- 44:11 My tribute to vintage Nelson Mandela of South Africa.by Osbert Agho21,307 views
- 12:00 Nelson Mandela Death: A Look at South Africa's First Black President - Documentaryby The New York Times130,085 views
- 8:23 ESPY Awards - Nelson Mandelaby Scott Duncan182,207 views
- 3 videos Play all Racismoby daimyosama
- 2:41:52 Rugby World Cup 1995 New Zealand vs South Africaby Richard Sherman125,288 views
- 6:55 Fidel Castro in South Africa with Nelson Mandelaby Douglas Ventura295,042 views
- 1:32:55 E Lollipop South African Movieby IRAMBATV17,468 views
- 38:32 India vs South Africa 1st odi 2013by Amardeep1997117,281 views
- 8:17 "Banishment of Winnie Mandela", 1983 interview Brandfort, OFSby Kevin Harris25,838 views
- 2:10:08 South African Bafere - New Ugandan Movie HDby Ugandan Musik33,766 views
- 5:30 Amy Winehouse "Free Nelson Mandela" (Treacy version)by Mynokia Eyes629,542 views
- 4:20 Nelson Mandela - A Tribute Film - Music By Michael Jacksonby Maustrum8,619 views
- 15:23 Mandela release from prison speech (full speech)by recentblackhistory294,173 views
- 1:32:22 History Channel Miracle Rising South Africa [Full Movie]by WatchFullMovies2015398 views
- 1:32:55 E Lollipop South African [Full Movie]by WatchFullMovies20152,901 views
- 18:24 Remembering South African leader Nelson Mandelaby PBS NewsHour102,364 views