6 Minutes with the Girl of My Dreams Episode Forty-Two (Season 2)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 31, 2009
Miley: *goes into the bathroom and gets changed into her PJs*
Joe: *wakes up* Miley?
Miley: *comes out of the bathroom* I'm right here. Do you need anything?
Joe: *smiles* No. I just wanted to make sure you were still here.
Miley: I would never leave you.
Joe: Good. *takes her hand* Can you sing for me?
Miley: Sure, if you want me to.
Joe: Sing the song Em helped you write.
Miley: I'm not sure...
Joe: Please? *looks at her with begging eyes*
Miley: Okay. *starts singing "If We Were a Movie"*
Miley: *gets up to* If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy, and I'd be the best friend. That you'd fall in love with, in the end, we'd be laughing. Watching the sunset, fade to black, show the names, play that happy song. *stops*
Miley: *kisses his forehead lightly* Night Joe. *goes to her chair* *picks up a magazine and starts to read it*
*a few minutes later*
Miley: *looks up* Yeah Joe?
Joe: *still asleep* You look so beautiful in that wedding dress. I can't wait to be the only one for you. Are you ready to marry me?
Miley: *shocked* Uh, I... I am.
Joe: I'm ready to marry you too. I love you.
Miley: I love you too, Joe. *puts the magazine down and falls asleep*
(In the Morning)
Miley: *wakes up and sees Joe's bed missing* Joe? OMG! Joe?
Doctor: *walks in* Oh good! You're up!
Miley: Where's Joe?
Doctor: He has a few tests that needed to be run on him. You can go to the caf and get some breakfast. *walks out*
Miley: *sighs in relief and goes into the bathroom* *gets changed into everyday clothes* *goes into the caf and gets herself a yogurt; sits down*
*a half hour later*
Doctor: *wheels Joe out*
Joe: Miles! *coughs*
Doctor: Don't yell. It's bad for you.
Miley: *turns around* Joe! *walks over to him*
Doctor: Joe can leave now. We ran the tests and he seems fine. Bring him back in five days so we can take him out of this wheelchair and help him with things, okay?
Miley: Okay. What about with cars? Like if he wants to get in one?
Doctor: He can't drive, I'm afraid. Just help him into the car and fold up the wheelchair. *shows her the button that helps fold the wheelchair*
Miley: Thank you so much for your help.
Doctor: You're welcome. *walks away*
Miley: *starts wheeling Joe*
Joe: I can wheel myself. *grabs the wheels*
Miley: Okay then. *lets go and walks next to him*
Joe: The doctor showed me how. And look! *tries to pop a wheelie and ends up loosing control of the wheelchair*
Miley: JOE! *chases after him and quickly pulls him to a stop*
Joe: Heh. That wasn't such a great idea.
Miley: No kidding! You could have gotten hurt even worse! I don't want anymore bad things to happen to you.
Joe: I'm sorry. I won't try any tricks again.
Miley: *kisses his forehead* Good. *wheels him to the hotel*
(at the hotel)
Miley: *wheels Joe to Krandi's room and knocks on the door*
Brandi: *answers it with her shirt pulled up and her hair in a mess* Hey Miley. Hey Joe! How ya feeling?
Jiley: *stare at her*
Brandi: Is there something on my face?
Kevin: *walks up to them with his tie undone and belt undone* What's going on?
Miley: Whoa. We better go. Bye you two! *wheels Joe away as fast as she can*
(in their room)
Miley: That was weird.
Joe: I know. Can you help me onto the bed please?
Miley: Sure. *helps him slowly stand up and gets him onto the bed*
Joe: Thanks. *sighs*
Miley: Um, you know Joe, you never told me what your dream was about.
Joe: I've been having that dream over and over again. I don't know if it's a sign or just plain creepy!
Miley: Did you have it last night?
Joe: Yeah. It felt so real. Your voice was so smooth and soft. I felt like you were right there next to me even though in the dream it didn't seem like that.
Miley: Oh, well I don't know about that.
*there's a knock at the door*
Miley: I'll get it. *opens the door* Hey Em!
Emily: Hey Miles! Is Joe back from the hospital?
Joe: Yes I am!
Emily: Joe! *walks over to the bed and gives him a gentle hug* I'm so glad you're okay!
Joe: I wouldn't be if it weren't for you. Thank you so much Emily! You saved my life!
Emily: No biggie. I felt good about it. It was like as I was doing it, all thoughts of the past were pushed out of my mind and the present finally came through.
Joe: Well, that's interesting! All I remember is being in pain. *chuckles* Ow. I need to stop doing that!
Miley: *laughs* By past you mean....?
Emily: Yes. I mean him.
Miley: Good! I'm proud of you! *hugs her*
Emily: *hugs back*
Joe: I wanna join the group hug!
M and E: *walk over to him and hug him*
Joe: Much better!
Aw! Joe is in a wheelchair! :( Will Ashley and Joe be friends again? Find out on Eppy 43! I hope you liked it!
Standard YouTube License
- Created using One True Media video creation and editing
- 4:23 6 Minutes with the Girl of My Dreams Episode Forty-Three (Season Two)by musicalchic328 2,044 views
- 4:31 6 Minutes with the Girl of my Dreams Episode Forty-Six (Season Two)by musicalchic328 2,429 views
- 7:58 Older Brother ep 52 -2/5MM-by VampiresCANlove 3,093 views
- 2:53 6 Minutes with the Girl of My Dreams Episode Fourby musicalchic328 1,161 views
- 5:27 Welcome Back My Friends to the Show that Never Ends by ELP [The Daily Vinyl music video #30]by TheDailyVinyl 122,157 views
- 3:09 A Camera Put in The Girls Bathroomby TheFluidskater 1,154,939 views
- 4:03 miley cyrus shower picsby eldogburger 1,687 views
- 4:01 6 Minutes with the Girl of My Dreams Episode Twentyby musicalchic328 1,795 views
- 2:56 That Girl a niley movie Part 2by aubrey123457 2,289 views
- 5:14 Access it! Using wheelchairs on buses - Part 2by SCIAustralia 1,644 views
- 2:05 6 Mintues with the Girl of My Dreams Trailerby musicalchic328 3,855 views
- 7:14 Smashing Pumpkins - Heavy Metal Machine Pt 1 - Vegas 9/13/07by Gish1973 3,353 views
- 4:23 6 Minutes with the Girl of My Dreams Episode Forty-Five (Season Two)by musicalchic328 1,010 views
- 0:06 two girls folding t-shirts!by hedwighomoet 32,587 views
- 4:04 Параллели миниатюра "Танцуй!" + "Лебедь белая"by instudiodance 1,655 views
- 9:08 dan protestby inregionecaecorum 720 views
- 4:00 The Fumes, Automobileby JumpingCastle 59,457 views
- 4:25 Rod Stewart-Have I told you latelyby Christophe Cocoual 5,775,481 views
- 2:36 Wheelchair Automatic Lock Kitby indyf16 1,938 views
- 5:41 Emerson,Lake & Palmer (ELP) - Karn Evil 9 Pt 2 @ High Voltage (250710)by tatithesentinel 8,422 views
- Loading more suggestions...