Uploaded on Oct 8, 2010
'Workshop on 'Calligraphy Strokes' by Professor R. K. Joshi at IDC, IIT-Bombay.
Introduction - Calligraphy
• Calligraphy is known as the art of drawing beautiful hand lettering's.
• It is also known as art of fine writing or making of attractive scripts.
• In calligraphy, the letters can represent the meaning of the script and the skill behind calligraphy is to express the beauty of written letters.
Workshop - Calligraphy_Strokes_by Prof. R. K. Joshi:
The above video is the demonstrations shown by Professor R. K. Joshi during workshop on 'Calligraphy Strokes' at IDC, IIT-Bombay.
• The session shows different types of strokes that can be drawn and used in calligraphy.
• Different strokes like straight / vertical / horizontal-lines, oblique, half/ full/ circle etc. and other types can be practiced.
• Details with explanation is given by the Professor R. K. Joshi for each different strokes drawn using different tools.
For more information on resources visit http://www.dsource.in
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org