Imtihaan(1995)Ek Yaad Keh Sahareh , Zindagi Guzaar Degeh -
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 8, 2011
William Patrick "Willy" Stuart-Houston (né Hitler) (March 12, 1911 -- July 14, 1987) was the nephew of Adolf Hitler. Born to Adolf's half-brother Alois Hitler, Jr., and his first wife Bridget Dowling, William later moved to Germany and subsequently escaped, eventually going to the United States where he enlisted to fight in World War II.
William P. Stuart-Houston
March 12, 1911 -- July 14, 1987 (aged 76)
Place of birth Liverpool, United Kingdom
Place of death Patchogue, New York, U.S.
Resting place Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Coram, New York
Allegiance United States of America
Service/branch United States Navy
Years of service 1944 -- 1947
Battles/wars World War II
Awards Purple Heart
World War II Victory Medal
Relations Adolf Hitler (uncle)
Alois Hitler, Jr. and Bridget Dowling (his parents)
Phyllis Jean-Jacques (his wife)
William Patrick Hitler was born in Liverpool, the son of Alois Hitler Jr., and his Irish-born wife Bridget Dowling. They had met in Dublin when Alois was living there in 1909 and got married in Marylebone, they then moved back north, to Liverpool where William was born in 1911. Hitler's nephew is recalled by elderly former neighbours, and in Liverpool folklore variously as "Billy" or "Paddy" Hitler. The family lived in a flat at 102 Upper Stanhope Street, which was destroyed in the last German air raid of the Liverpool Blitz on January 10, 1942. It remained a bomb site for many years, but has now been rebuilt and landscaped. Dowling wrote a manuscript called My Brother-in-Law Adolf, in which she claimed Adolf Hitler had moved to Liverpool with her and Alois from November 1912 to April 1913, in order to dodge conscription in Austria. The story has been popular, but is dismissed by most historians.
William Patrick Hitler served in the U.S. Navy as a Pharmacist's Mate (a designation later changed to Hospital Corpsman) until he was discharged in 1947. He had been wounded in service during the course of World War II. After leaving the Navy, William Patrick changed his last name to Stuart-Houston, married, and moved to Patchogue, Long Island, N.Y., where he and his wife became the parents of four sons. Stuart-Houston built upon his medical training to establish a business that analyzed blood samples for hospitals. His laboratory, which he called the Brookhaven Laboratories, was located in his home, a two-story clapboard house at 71 Silver Street, Patchogue.
Stuart-Houston was married to Phyllis Jean-Jacques, who was born in Germany in 1923 or 1925 (d. 2004), whose sister had kept in correspondence with William via mail. After their relationship had begun, William, Phyllis, and Bridget sought anonymity in the United States. William and Phyllis married in 1947, and they had their first son Alexander Adolf in 1949. They later had three more sons, Louis (b. 1951), Howard Ronald (b. 1957, d. 1989), and Brian William (1965).
William died on July 14, 1987 in Patchogue, New York, and his remains were buried alongside those of his mother, Bridget, at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in Coram, New York.
Phyllis died on November 2, 2004.
Howard Ronald Stuart-Houston, a Special Agent with the Criminal Investigation Division of the Internal Revenue Service, died in an automobile accident on September 14, 1989 without having fathered any children. Howard Ronald is buried in the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in Coram, New York. Though none of the children ever had children of their own, Alexander, now a social worker, has said that he knows of no fraternal pact to purposely end the Hitler bloodline.
His story has featured in documentaries as well as in works of fiction. Beryl Bainbridge's 1978 novel Young Adolf depicts the alleged 1912--13 visit to his Liverpool relatives (including the infant William) by a 23-year-old Adolf Hitler, finding dark humour in his maladjustment and ordinariness. Grant Morrison and Steve Yeowell's 1989 comic book The New Adventures of Hitler is likewise based on the supposed Liverpool visit. It sparked controversy in the early 1990s and has not been reprinted since. In October 2005, The History Channel aired a one hour documentary entitled Hitler's Family, in which William Patrick Hitler is profiled along with other relatives of Adolf Hitler.
In April 2006, Little Willy, a play by Mark Kassen examining the life of William Patrick Hitler, opened at the Ohio Theater in New York before moving on to the West End in London.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:33 Swami (1977)Aayeh Na Balam Ka Karoon Sajni - Municipal Corporation-11 February 1977 - 25 July 1977.by mamta64dhody 3,401 views
- 11:13 Anjaane Rishte(13 June 1989) 60 Ka Mard -16 Ki Janani-Ui Amma-Buddhe koh Kaisehi Chadhi Jawani !by mamta64dhody 2 views
- 3:02 "Charles Ramsey is lying" say neighbors.by cablenewsguy 9,637 views
- 4:55 APRIL 29. PRINCE WILLIAM HITLERby JUNGLE SURFER 1,772 views
- 2:36 Jhoom Barabar Jhoom Sharabi - 5 Rifles (9th August - 1974)Kaalii Ghataa Hai,Aa Aa, Mast Fazaa Haiby mamta64dhody 84 views
- 6:11 Mein tera ashiq hoon - Gumraahby mailjol86 24,629 views
- 6:22 aakhri baaziby aashishsharma17 9,414 views
- 6:43 Is tarah aashiqi ka [ Imtihaan 1995 ] Sunny Deol & Raveena Tandon & Saif Ali Khanby khan79150 464,215 views
- 6:06 Imtihaan(1995)Ek Yaad Keh Sahareh , Zindagi Guzaar Degeh -by mamtashivadhody 136 views
- 6:06 Ek Yaad Ke Sahaare Zindagi Guzaar Denge ... Vinod Rathodby Ghamon Ke Saaye 39,763 views
- 4:30 teri yaad- Adnan samiby Raja Raza 2,720,098 views
- 5:11 BYGONE LIVERPOOLby sheils peter 13,762 views
- 3:50 Hitler gets his sons A level results backby SuicidalChicken123 1,932 views
- 6:10 Zindagi Imtihaan Leti Hai [ Naseeb 1981 ] Amitabh Bachchan & Hema Malini & Shatrughan Sinha & Reenaby TheJeetkhan 543,023 views
- 7:19 The Battle of Plassey (23 June 1757)by mamta64dhody No views
- 6:27 MORE PEOPLE ARE HAVING DREAMS ABOUT OBAMA & HITLERby MrBoldsojah4christ 1,970 views
- 4:33 Imtihaan - Ruk Jana Nahinby marci007007 368,220 views
- 11:51 Raaj Patel Ek Yaad Ke Sahare mpeg4by hansraj297 103 views
- 4:35 Aankhon Mein Band Kar Loonby joo123f 87,327 views
- 8:23 Brule Airo Ancestors cry - Moses Brings Plenty .2007.by mamta64dhody No views
- Loading more suggestions...