How To Cook Pork Chops - Easy Pork Chop Recipe
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 3, 2010
This video will teach you how to perfectly cook a pork chop seasoned with my secret pork chop spice blend.
Please subscribe! http://youtube.com/hilahcooking
More recipes and fun at http://hilahcooking.com
Pork chops are super fast and easy to make and when done well, they rival any t-bone steak around.
Get you some. Bone-in or boneless whatever your preference. Bone-in take a little longer to cook but are harder to overcook so they might be good to start with. If your boneless pork chops are more than an inch thick, I recommend butterflying them to give you a thinner piece of meat that will cook faster and more evenly.
This will make enough to coat 4 regular sized pork chops. * 1 teaspoon each: mustard seed, thyme, black pepper -- grind these together and add: * 1 teaspoon paprika * 1 teaspoon salt.
Sprinkle about a half- teaspoon of the mix on each pork chop and rub it in. Then flip them over and sprinkle another half teaspoon on the other side. Rub that in. Turn your stove on high heat to preheat your skillet. Add about a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of oil to the pan and let it melt and get all sizzlin'. Put in your pork chops. Arrange them so that the bony side or the thicker side is towards the middle of the pan where it is hottest. Cook them for 2 minutes if they are boneless and thin (if you butterflied them), 3-4 minutes if they are bone-in. Flip them over and turn the heat down to medium-low. Cook them for another 2 minutes for thin ones or 3-4 minutes for the other ones. Turn the heat off. Poke them with your finger. They should feel firm, but not hard. Poke them with a knife. They are good to go if there's just a little pink tinge to the juices. Consider yourself served... Served a hot and delicious pork chop!
Next in HilahCooking: Season 1 Episodes
- 9:50 How To Make Meatballs - Homemade Meatball Recipeby hilahcooking 34,144 views
- 8:54 Hangover Tacos - How To Make Breakfast Tacosby Hilah Cooking! 58,642 views
- 4:55 How to Cook Perfect Scrambled Eggsby Hilah Cooking! 85,743 views
- FAGE USA 16 videos2K
- 1:54 How to Bake Pork Chopsby allrecipes 9,948 views
- 6:31 Herb and Garlic Crusted Pork Chops Recipe - by Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Ep 126by Laura in the Kitchen 134,299 views
- 16:44 How to Cook Tender Juicy Pork Chopsby LutongPinoyFastbreak 42,210 views
- 4:46 pan-frying pork chopsby eat4f1 47,158 views
- 7:11 10 Steps to Cooking a Perfect Pork Chop - NoRecipeRequired.comby Dave Beaulieu 47,411 views
- 6:13 Gordon Ramsay: Baked Pork Chopsby The Times 599,336 views
- 27 videos Play all Easy Pork Recipesby foodwishes
- 3:45 Fried Pork Chops( soul food)by I Heart Recipes 57,913 views
- 5:59 Mongolian Pork Chops - Video 700! Asian Marinade Pork Chop with Hot Mustard Sauceby Food Wishes - What's your food wish? 124,045 views
- 2:11 How To Make Baked Porkchopsby VideojugFoodAndDrink 16,956 views
- 4:49 Pan-Fried Pork Chops Video Recipeby keithsnow 256,050 views
- 3:12 Food Wishes Recipes - Smothered Pork Chops Recipe - Southern Style Smothered Pork Chopsby Food Wishes - What's your food wish? 206,004 views
- 5:42 Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops - Boneless Pork Chops with Apple Cider Reduction Sauceby Food Wishes - What's your food wish? 99,670 views
- 1:09 How to Cook Pork Chops : How to Pan Sear Pork Chops With White Wine Sauceby expertvillage 94,276 views
- 15:09 How To Create A Successful Web Seriesby Karol Gajda 2,136 views
- 2:17 How to Make Super Easy Baked Pork Chopsby Mahalo.com 16,773 views
- 5:57 Sizzling Pork Chopby panlasangpinoy 68,807 views