How To Cook Pork Chops - Easy Pork Chop Recipe
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 3, 2010
Learn how to cook pork chops with this easy video recipe. This video will teach you how to perfectly cook a pork chop seasoned with my secret pork chop spice blend.
Pork chops are super fast and easy to make and when done well, they rival any t-bone steak around.
Get you some. Bone-in or boneless whatever your preference. Bone-in take a little longer to cook but are harder to overcook so they might be good to start with. If your boneless pork chops are more than an inch thick, I recommend butterflying them to give you a thinner piece of meat that will cook faster and more evenly.
This will make enough to coat 4 regular sized pork chops. * 1 teaspoon each: mustard seed, thyme, black pepper -- grind these together and add: * 1 teaspoon paprika * 1 teaspoon salt.
Sprinkle about a half- teaspoon of the mix on each pork chop and rub it in. Then flip them over and sprinkle another half teaspoon on the other side. Rub that in. Turn your stove on high heat to preheat your skillet. Add about a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of oil to the pan and let it melt and get all sizzlin'. Put in your pork chops. Arrange them so that the bony side or the thicker side is towards the middle of the pan where it is hottest. Cook them for 2 minutes if they are boneless and thin (if you butterflied them), 3-4 minutes if they are bone-in. Flip them over and turn the heat down to medium-low. Cook them for another 2 minutes for thin ones or 3-4 minutes for the other ones. Turn the heat off. Poke them with your finger. They should feel firm, but not hard. Poke them with a knife. They are good to go if there's just a little pink tinge to the juices. Consider yourself served... Served a hot and delicious pork chop!
Subscribe for Free! (Get notified when I release a new video!):
Check out all my video recipes:
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/hilahcooking
Twitter : http://twitter.com/hilahcooking
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+HilahJohnson...
ABOUT HILAH COOKING
Hilah Cooking is a short-form, educational web series focused on making cooking FUN! We release two episodes every week. Our focus is on simple, low-cost recipes with a Texas flair. Everything is made from scratch, people! You will not see any packets of taco seasoning mix or gravy powder up in here. If you are going to learn how to cook, you are going to learn it for real! But I promise it will be fun and easy.
For over 250 video recipes, visit http://hilahcooking.com
Standard YouTube License
- 7:08 Tortilla Recipe - How To Make Homemade Flour Tortillasby Hilah Cooking279,658 views
- 4:55 How to Cook Scrambled Eggs | Perfect Scrambled Eggs Recipe | Hilah Cookingby Hilah Cooking165,078 views
- 9:50 Homemade Meatball Recipe - How To Make Meatballsby Hilah Cooking70,051 views
- 7:41 How To Make Empanadas - Empanadas Recipeby Hilah Cooking67,844 views
- 7:11 10 Steps to Cooking a Perfect Pork Chop - NoRecipeRequired.comby Dave Beaulieu95,179 views
- 6:32 Herb and Garlic Crusted Pork Chops Recipe - by Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Ep 126by Laura in the Kitchen186,508 views
- 16:44 How to Cook Tender Juicy Pork Chopsby LutongPinoyFastbreak69,041 views
- 11:17 Balsamic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin Recipe - by Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 116by Laura in the Kitchen96,686 views
- 5:05 Pork Chops with Sweet and Sour Peppers - Gordon Ramsayby Gordon Ramsay82,991 views
- 5:59 Mongolian Pork Chops - Video 700! Asian Marinade Pork Chop with Hot Mustard Sauceby Food Wishes158,358 views
- 3:45 Fried Pork Chops( soul food)by I Heart Recipes79,491 views
- 34 videos Play all recipeby loramalagu
- 6:39 Tasty Baked Pork Chops by Chef Cellyby aracelly be39,153 views
- 3:18 IGADO "Ilocos Style Pork Ragout" (HD)by Robert Arivara111,992 views
- 4:46 pan-frying pork chopsby eat4f161,669 views
- 5:39 HOW TO MAKE EGG NOG - VIDEO RECIPEby Nicko's Kitchen64,481 views
- 4:29 Homemade Corndogs Recipeby freitasex241,872 views
- 13:19 Soul Food - How to Cook Oxtailsby beafromsandiego26,884 views
- 2:11 How To Make Baked Porkchopsby Videojug Food27,103 views
- 10:00 Lets make southern fried pork chopsby Heather Doman43,471 views