Ann Coulter blasts immigration bill, Rubio - Rubio is the Jack Kevorkian of the Republican Party
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 12, 2013
Ann Coulter is none too happy with the immigration bill by the Gang of 8 and Rubio. She blasted the bill, Rubio, and Kelly Ayotte who now supports the bill. Coulter has written a piece entitled If the GOP is this stupid they deserve to die. Her point is that Chuck Schumer is playing Rubio. She calls the bill an amnesty bill. All the triggers ion the bill are phony. She slammed Rubio as the Jack Kevorkian of the Republican Party.
Hannity said he spoke to Rubio, who explained that the bill supports temporary legal status until border security is fixed. Coulter insisted that the American people (except for employers who like cheap labor) want enforcement first, and that the government should be enforcing the E-Verify system.
Hannity asked Coulter what she would realistically do with the millions and millions of illegal immigrants in the United States. She dismissed the "total frog and a fig leaf" that Americans literally "can't sleep at night" because of this crisis. When Hannity interjected to get Coulter to answer , Coulter exasperatedly fired back. "You are like a liberal making a silly argument! It's a straw man argument! Nobody cares! This idea that it's an emergency, it's a crisis, it's preposterous!"
Hannity then asked Coulter what would be the next step after 100 percent border security. Coulter said if Congress was really serious about doing that, they would enforce E-Verify and build a fence. She predicted Congress will pass an amnesty bill, which will mean "the country is over" and people will "punish" the Republicans who let it happen. She also pushed back against the idea that Hispanics are natural Republicans, and concluded that if amnesty passes, the GOP will continue losing national elections.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:59 Whoopie Goldberg Cussing At Ann Coulter On The View!by todayepicvideos404,795 views
- 8:37 GATES CASE: Ann Coulter Teaches Al Sharpton & All Racists A Lesson pt1 7/30/09by USArgos441,177 views
- 10:58 Couric vs. Coulterby filthyngorgeous1,310,614 views
- 5:00 Ann Coulter vs. Ben Affleck & Bill Maher on Bin Laden & 9/11 Warningby yazchattiest395,433 views
- 15:01 Ann Coulter To Laura Ingraham We Have More Takers than Makers Its Over There Is No Hopeby CynicsWithEthics12,748 views
- 22:31 Ann Coulter vs. Piers Morgan, 10/26/2012by rcpvideo288,711 views
- 12:22 Republicans Say The Darndest Things #2 (Greatest Modern Hits 2)by incitebytes287,691 views
- 8:27 Sean Hannity and Pat Buchanan debate Marco Rubio's amnesty planby madihah hadeen2,173 views
- 4:26 ANN COULTER PWNED BY BILL MAHER THEN CHRIS ROCKby WKAJTELEVISION663,033 views
- 14:00 Glenn Beck: Interview with House Republicans Planning Revolt On Immigration Billby TheDailyBeck6,992 views
- 15:53 Desperate Hate Merchants: Tea Party Mounts Anti-immigration Reform Crusadeby politicalarticles1,133 views
- 19:24 FULL INTERVIEW: Rush discusses immigration reform with Marco Rubioby Right Scoop2,021 views
- 17:21 Mark Levin grills Marco Rubio on immigration proposalby Right Scoop4,622 views
- 5:46 Ann Coulter is Supremely Stupidby AntiSchiff479,188 views
- 13:04 Immigration Reform Bill Survives First Real Test in U.S. Senateby politicalarticles2,383 views
- 6:36 P3- Bill Maher Takes on Ted Cruz, Laughs at Ann Coulter - Piers Morgan Interview 10/29/2013by YouStarNews16,950 views
- 2:58 Lo Último en Inmigración: Reforma migratoria, S. 744, senador Lindsey Graham, marcha virtualby JessicaDominguezTV9,152 views
- 14:26 Immigration Reform: Republicans in Congress Hanging on Dear '100 Foot Border Fence'by politicalarticles494 views
- 3:51 Univision News - Marco Rubio, Jorge Ramos lock horns on immigration in first interviewby Univision Noticias13,626 views