Edward Said Lecture The Myth of the Clash of Civilzations Part 1
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 22, 2009
To learn how Islamic Scholars lie and cheat we need to see Edward Said. Read his book Orientalism and then read the Quran and Robert Spencer books. The professors from Middle East to Pakistani all lie and spread problems. Many Indians dont know that SIMI (the terrorist students organization was created by a Muslim Professor from Indian Subcontinent.
One professor from Pakistan told me that Indian regretted the loss of Pakistan and I told him that we did not and were very happy that Muslims left India .So beware of the so called Islamic Scholars and think what you learn from them.
So here is the FRAUD Strategy and How to lie from a Respected Professor in USA. See how he lies
Edward Wadie Saïd (Arabic: إدوارد وديع سعيد, Idwārd Wadīʿ Saʿīd; 1 November 1935 25 September 2003) was Palestinian American literary theorist, cultural critic, and an advocate for Palestinian rights. He was a professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University and a leading theorist of postcolonialism. Robert Fisk described him as the Palestinians' "most powerful political voice."
Orientalism and other works by Said have sparked a wide variety of controversy and criticism. Ernest Gellner argued that Said's contention that the West had dominated the East for more than 2,000 years was unsupportable, noting that until the late 17th century the Ottoman Empire had posed a serious threat to Europe. Mark Proudman notes that Said had claimed that the British Empire extended from Egypt to India in the 1880s, when in fact the Ottoman and Persian Empires intervened. Others argued out that even at the height of the imperial era, European power in the East was never absolute, and remained heavily dependent on local collaborators, who were frequently subversive of imperial aims. Another criticism is that the areas of the Middle East on which Said had concentrated, including Palestine and Egypt, were poor examples for his theory, as they came under direct European control only for a relatively short period in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. These critics suggested that Said devoted much less attention to more apt examples, including the British Raj in India, and Russias dominions in Asia, because Said was more interested in making political points about the Middle East.
Orientalism is the 1978 book by Edward Said that has been highly influential in postcolonial studies.
In the book, Said says that orientalism, especially the academic study of, and discourse, political and literary, about the Arabs, Islam, and the Middle East that primarily originated in England, France, and then the United States actually creates a divide between the East and the West.
Samuel Phillips Huntington (April 18, 1927December 24, 2008) was an American political scientist who gained prominence through his Clash of Civilizations (1993, 1996) thesis of a post-Cold War new world order.
The Clash of Civilizations is a theory, proposed by political scientist Samuel P. Huntington, that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world.
The theory was originally formulated in a 1992 lecture at the American Enterprise Institute, which was then developed in a 1993 Foreign Affairs article titled "The Clash of Civilizations?", in response to Francis Fukuyama's 1992 book, The End of History and the Last Man. Huntington later expanded his thesis in a 1996 book The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order.
The term itself was first used by Bernard Lewis in an article in the September 1990 issue of The Atlantic Monthly titled The Roots of Muslim Rage.
Former Iranian president Mohammad Khatami introduced the idea of Dialogue Among Civilizations as a response to the theory of Clash of Civilizations. The term "Dialogue among Civilizations" became more known after the United Nations adopted a resolution to name the year 2001 as the year of Dialogue among Civilizations.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:01 Edward Said Lecture The Myth of the Clash of Civilzations Part 2by Indian struggle against Jihad 5,824 views
- 36:01 Edward Said: Orientalism April 16, 2003by Joe Friendly 32,524 views
- 10:01 The Myth of the Clash of Civilzations Part 4by dd1857 2,818 views
- 1:52:34 Noam Chomsky - 7th Edward Said Memorial Lectureby Peter Pan 15,373 views
- 10:01 Edward Said Lecture The Myth of the Clash of Civilzations Part 3by dd1857 4,469 views
- 9 videos Play all Edward Saidby abumiz
- 12:47 Robert Fisk Wikileaks Exposes American Lies 1 of 2by australianews's channel 14,349 views
- 1:31:19 Prof. Bernard Lewis - Radical Islam, Israel and the Westby HebrewUniversity 13,798 views
- 10:01 The Myth of the Clash of Civilzations Part 5by dd1857 7,419 views
- 1:39:27 Edward Said: Imperial Continuity - Palestine, Iraq, and U.S. Policy.by abumiz 10,697 views
- 9:55 Orientalism as a Tool of Colonialism 2/4by AkliSelim34 14,270 views
- 1:11:59 Islam, the West and the Jewsby TAUVOD 3,016 views
- 40:32 Edward Said On Orientalismby Palestine Diary 14,693 views
- 11:25 Edward Said on Hardtalk 2/2by Peter Pan 4,336 views
- 5:19 Bernard Lewis and Pat Robertson explain Islamby Islam is hate speech 15,757 views
- 1:03:46 Noam Chomsky: US Terrorismby Joe Friendly 66,227 views
- 2:10 Noam Chomsky - "Is Islam the Enemy?"by openyourfuckingeyes 60,958 views
- 33:13 Noam Chomsky (2013) on "Silicon Valley, the Internet, Google, Wikileaks and other topics"by TheChomskyVideos 4,386 views
- 50:13 In Search of Palestine - Edward Said's Return Home (BBC)by pink0f 23,332 views
- 18:28 Ernest Gellner talks in a Seminar - 1977by ayabaya 4,826 views
- 1:13:04 Noam Chomsky (May, 2013) "Dirty Wars" with Scahill and Goodmanby TheChomskyVideos 3,611 views
- Loading more suggestions...