Common-sense immigration policy that helps economy
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 17, 2011
Former Hawaii Governor and current U.S. Senate candidate Linda Lingle released today the fifth web video in a series that has been a highly visible part of her pledge to run an issues-based campaign.
This video on Immigration and Visas, like the others Gov. Lingle has released in preceding weeks, weighs in on an issue critical to Hawaii and the nation. It is available on the Lingle 2012 website and on the Lingle 2012 YouTube channel.
Always putting Hawaii's "people first," Gov. Lingle believes that the most effective means to overcoming the challenges facing our state and country are common-sense solutions. In this video on immigration, Governor explains that the policy on student visas runs counter to America's best interests.
At a time when the nation's suffering economy can least afford it, it is especially counter-productive to encourage students to come to America and study, obtain advanced degrees, and then send these highly-educated, highly-trained individuals back to their countries of origin to compete against us.
Gov. Lingle points out that these individuals are perfectly positioned to be inventors, entrepreneurs, and job creators, and give our economy a much-needed boost.
Gov. Lingle believes that the greatness of America is owed to its strong foundation, built by generations of immigrants. It's clear they came to this country because of freedom, opportunity, and to make a better life in a society where success depends on hard work not fortune of birth.
Additional information on the Linda Lingle Senate campaign is available at www.Lingle2012.com. Follow the campaign on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Lingle2012, on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Lingle2012, and on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Lingle2012.
Paid for by the Linda Lingle Senate Campaign
Standard YouTube License
- 56:11 Oral History: Daniel Inouyeby The National WWII Museum3,877 views
- 19:58 Long-time friend Joe Biden reflects on Senator Daniel Inouyeby KHON2 News678 views
- 25:44 China US Cross Border Mergers & Acquisitions 经典生活通 － 中美企业收购并购by Evan Betzer540 views
- 9:43 Easy Guide to UK VISA IN NIGERIA and Golden Eaglet Route!by allafrica200054,179 views
- 43:07 Don't Be Fooled By The Smokescreen, The Economy Is Collapsing -- Episode 210by X22Report10,343 views
- 5:59 Economic Collapse Survival Map - Risk Analysis of best area in United Statesby PaulRevere2020567,522 views
- 46:22 Overdose: The Next Financial Crisisby Journeyman Pictures1,667,530 views
- 3:57:06 Board of Trustees Meeting - April 6, 2011by Pasadena City College10,723 views
- 10:58 Governor Linda Lingle Vetoed Civil Unions Bill In Hawaiiby SuchIsLifeVideos773 views
- 1:50:06 The Impending Collapse of the World Economy (Full Documentary)by MyDogAndAll95,972 views
- 3:35 Linda Lingle on marriage equalityby trentmorrison1,136 views
- 1:27:18 Current Issues in Education: Bullying (morning session)by bu747 views
- 5:23 Commitment 2012: Linda Lingleby KITV661 views
- 56:31 MAZIE HIRONO vs LINDA LINGLE Hawaii Senate Debateby wwwMOXNEWScom1,463 views
- 12:25 What the Economic Crisis Really Means - and what we can do about itby Doing It Ourselves241,194 views
- 1:34 Creating Jobs for the Economyby Lingle2012649 views
- 4:16 Hawaii elects first female Senator Mazie Hironoby KITV709 views
- 1:32 Linda Lingle focuses Senate race on issues that matter to Hawaiiby Lingle2012776 views
- 4:37 Daniel Inouye: Heat of Battleby 442vets15,399 views
- 1:39 Ensuring that government rules and regulations are soundby Lingle2012414 views
- Loading more suggestions...