Simple Wood Projects - Great For Beginners!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 22, 2013
Simple wood projects - http://homeandgardenwisdom.com/teds-p...
Simple Wood Projects For Beginners
Whether you are an accomplished woodworker or a complete beginner, it is always great to complete simple wood projects due to the satisfaction you gain out of them. Following simple woodworking plans makes life so much easier and still allows you to be creative.
The trick with simple woodwork blueprints is that they need to be accurate, otherwise those simple projects suddenly become extremely complex when the design just doesn't seem to work. There are loads of easy woodwork projects plans available on the internet but the problem with the majority of these is that they are just not accurate which is a major pity. Another alternative is to get some sort of subscription to a wood magazine which provides you with quality blueprints but these can often be expensive and not particularly targeted to your needs. One great source of simple yet accurate woodwork plans and designs is the site below. Although it does cost a little, (currently less than $70, which is far cheaper than a magazine subscription!) it has over 16,000 woodworking plans that range from simple all the way through to advanced. These designs and plans are all terrific quality and the package has been featured on CNN and USA Today and has won plenty of reader awards.
It is worth remembering that just because a wood project for beginners may be simple, it doesn't mean that the thing you are making will not be nice as some simple wood designs can provide exquisite pieces of furniture that you can really be proud of. Building a lovely rocking chair or maybe even a bureau is not particularly complicated but the end result is really satisfying. Every piece you make will get you closer to the goal of becoming a great craftsman.
Woodworking is a really excellent hobby and can even lead to a nice side income, or if you can produce really high quality pieces at a reasonable pace, a real full time income. Either way, you will need to follow high quality project plans and this will help with efficiency and speed. Remember, if you want high quality products, simple wood plans and projects are often the best.
Standard YouTube License
- 20:53 Make a Simple Lift Lid Box Part 1by Laney Shaughnessy Featured 19,619
- 7:53 Simple Woodworking Projects 2013by afiq syazwan6,418 views
- 8:00 How to Transfer a Photo to Woodby BFranklinCrafts79,763 views
- 7:18 Woodworking- "jigs" No clamps, no jointer, no prby izzy swan44,168 views
- 13:47 Wood Turning - A Spalted Beech Lidded Boxby Mike Waldt31,723 views
- 27 videos Play all Scrap wood projectsby stevinmarin
- 18:43 Woodworking - Making a One Piece Box with a Routerby WoodWorkWeb14,874 views
- 8:57 Easy Woodworking Projects - Small Woodworking Projects [3 of 3]by Les Cizek18,544 views
- 4:07 DIY Woodworking Projects - Do It Yourself Woodworking Plansby WoodWorkingPlans20117,463 views
- 20:52 Woodworking 101 - Common Woodworking Joineryby Laney Shaughnessy38,279 views
- 9:23 EXCLUSIVE Woodwork Projects Ideasby stokesowofx3,312 views
- 6:36 Pocket Hole Bookcase - 100by Jay Bates14,845 views
- 9:46 Things to make with a logby Steve Ramsey741,938 views
- 5:15 Woodworking Income Project - Tack Trunk Pt. 1by FurnitureWorkshop80,062 views
- 13:18 How to Build a Coffee Table out of Pallet Wood: Project 5 Paint/Distress/Antique Furnitureby BeachBumLivin279,483 views
- 7:54 Mystery Cube-in-a-Cube Puzzle Woodworking Projectby Steve Ramsey1,115,866 views
- 11:59 Making a Wooden Jewellery Boxby ThisWoodwork121,407 views
- 16:09 Woodworking - Making a Hand Cut Dovetail Boxby Laney Shaughnessy254,685 views
- 2:00 Hypothyroidism Treatment - Find The Cure For Hypothyroidismby SamShale2,625 views
- 16:56 Make a Simple Lift Lid Box Part 2by Laney Shaughnessy12,608 views