! Threats on Jewish Sovereignty in Gush Etzion
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 27, 2011
This morning, Wednesday, January 26, 2011, Arabs conducted plantings at Netzer in Gush Etzion, in the presence of the Palestinian Tourism Minister. Dozens of vehicles of the Palestinian Authority and the Palestinian police were in the area. The impression gained was that half of the Palestinian Authority had moved from Ramallah to Gush Etzion. Additionally, scores of Arabs arrived in busses and private vehicles, accompanied by international activists who entered the area to plant. When we asked for explanations from IDF people in the field, we were told that they are "planting on Palestinian land. What's the problem?"
And so, the problem is a severe one:
1) This is a clear retreat from our sovereignty on the ground. Entry permits in Israeli-controlled area C for the Palestinian Tourism Minister and Palestinian Authority officials undermine our sovereignty. This also gives strong support to the Arabs who take control of state lands.
2) "Palestinian lands" is a bluff, that the IDF, headed by Barak, is only too happy to adopt. The veteran residents of Gush Etzion know that the area of Netzer, the hills between Alon Shvut and Elazar, have all been state lands since 1967, except for two small plots. The Arabs took control of the lands, and under the aegis of the draconic law that states that after the Arabs work the lands for a number of years, they become theirs.
3) The spineless Defense Minister, who is also lacking independence, is extremely dangerous on the ground. We thought that we had freed ourselves of the extreme leftist wing of his party, but events on the ground prove that Barak is continuing the moves to grant independence to the Palestinians throughout all Judea and Samaria. The Prime Minister knows with whom he entered into the marriage, and is not innocent as regards Barak's actions.
At 12:00 noon the IDF removed the Arabs from the area. During the time of the Arabs' event, Jews were not permitted to enter.
The soldiers, the Border Patrol, and the junior officers in the field were furious, and realized that this is a national disgrace and humiliation. Thank G-d, the people is healthy. It's a pity that the country's leaders do not draw strength from the people's spirit, and continue to plan further capitulations.
And in a direct connection to the above, we thank Al Jazeera for exposing what was done in the back rooms, about what our leaders are conducting give-and-take negotiations, actually, just giving.
Residents of Gush Etzion, Efrat, Maaleh Edumim, Ariel - wake up! The Arabs haven't heard of 'settlement blocs"!
Today, it was shown, more than ever, that the struggle for our land is actually being waged on the ground.
Accordingly, this Friday we will continue with plantings at Netzer at 9:00 a.m. The public is invited.Come one, come all.
from Kiryat Arba-Hebron at 8:30 a.m., Gush Etzion junction (tzomet ha-Gush) 8:45 a.m., Efrat southern junction, on route 60, 8:50 a.m., Elazar gate 8:55 a.m.
Women for Israel's Tomorrow (Women in Green) - Netzer Group - Judea Action Committees
for details: Yehudit Katsover - 050-7161818, Nadia Matar - 050-5500834
Standard YouTube License
- 12:31 Israeli soldiers violently arrest shepherd, disregard court rulingsby AtTuwaniProject 85,443 views
- 10:21 ביזיון למשטרת ישראלby Mark Zubarev 333,470 views
- 4:46 IDF in actionby RiotKidOnline 15,760 views
- 5:47 Israel Videoblog: IDF patrolby gez0fan 2,913 views
- 1:33 The Story of Gush Etzionby ahla85 3,467 views
- 5:53 Palestine & Israel فلسطين Ramallah super Car in Palestine Israelby Mohammad Halaiqah 803 views
- 0:31 attempt of stabbing by terrorist Muslim in gush etzion junction 19/20/2011by Natan Epstein 707 views
- 45:02 Gush Etzion Leader Shaul Goldsteinby ShalomTVcom 118 views
- 34:08 Unknown facts about violence and deceit - Interview with Israeli settlers June 2011by Alba5431 6,054 views
- 10:17 The Struggle for a Jewish Shdema ! המאבק למען שדמה יהודיתby Ariel Brener 2,482 views
- 5:16 Historic Video of Gush Etzionby Zvi Lando 2,289 views
- 9:04 Ramallah City 2011 Part1 مدينة رام اللهby molo5yah 5,670 views
- 13:28 Revealed story of Israeli troops told to 'cleanse' Gaza - Channel4 News - Wednesday 26 January 2011by johndehaura 6,879 views
- 3:03 West Bank Settlement Expansionby falafel123 2,492 views
- 6:27 Ana B'Ko'ach (A Kabbalistic Prayer) (2 Versions - Music & Acapella)by LilaSakura 847,849 views
- 3:34 Protest and support rally for the Hebron Hills' communitiesby NashimBeYarok 284 views
- 1:35:44 The Lady Vanishes (1938) Alfred Hitchcock and Michael Redgrave THRILLERby The Cinema Vampire 118,632 views
- 7:06 Eyewitnesses Describe Death of Palestinian Woman in Israeli Tear Gas Attack on Demonstration. 2 of 2by mediagrrl9 447 views
- 4:06 A Jew In The West Bankby IsraelSatire 1,016 views
- 8:37 MMA Big Show Brutal Knockouts - messing with the wrong guy!by Lacyjb617 2,623,751 views
- Loading more suggestions...