Fukushima Day 439 - US Nuclear Sub Fire & Radiation Doomsday Date...start packing!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 23, 2012
In addition, Fukushima's Unit 3 reactor also used MOX [mixed oxide], a plutonium-uranium fuel mixture that is deadly. A single milligram of MOX is 2-million times more deadly than enriched uranium.
*Note: Single radiation dose of 2,000 millisieverts (200,000 millirems) and above causes serious illness. See also exposure list below.
Half-life of some radioactive elements
[NOTE: Half-life is the time taken for a radioactive substance to decay by half.]
* Cesium-134 ~ 2 years
* Cesium-137 ~ 30 years
* Iodine-131 ~ 8 days
* Plutonium-239 ~ 24,200 years
* Ruthenium-103 ~ 39 days [Ruthenium is a fission product of uranium-235.]
* Ruthenium-106 ~ 374 days
* Strontium-90 ~ 28.85 years [Strontium-90 is a product of nuclear fission and is found in large amounts in spent nuclear fuel and in radioactive waste from nuclear reactors.]
* Uranium-234 ~ 246,000 years
* Uranium-235 ~ 703.8 million years
* Uranium-238 ~ 4.468 billion years
The End of Cancer. DCA makes its world debut. Researchers at the University of Alberta's Department of Medicine have discovered Dichloroacetate (DCA), a simple and inexpensive drug that cures Cancer..
Fukushima Reactor 4 poses massive global risk:
" Worst-case scenario
There are a couple of possible outcomes, Gundersen said.
Highly radioactive cesium and strontium isotopes would likely go airborne and "volatilize" -- turning into a vapour that could move with the wind, potentially travelling thousands of kilometres from the source.
The size of those particles would determine whether they remained in Japan, or made their way to the rest of Asia and other continents.(notice how he avoids mentioning the North America!)
(yet "traveling thousands of kilometres" means North America)
"And here's where there's no science because no one's ever dared to attempt the experiment," Gundersen said. "If it flies far enough it goes around the world, if the particles stay a little bigger, they settle in Japan. Either is awful."
Essentially, he said, Japan is sitting on a ticking time bomb. "
connectingdots2: ...again Arnie Gunderson is minimizing the outcome as we already know that since March last year the entire world as been getting dosed with Fukushima radiation fallout.
Something that Canadian nuclear expert Dr Gordon Edwards made sure to mention during his interview on CTVnews.
Sodium Dichloroacetate (DCA) - The Cancer Cure
Dichloroacetic Acid (DCA) for Cancer treatment
Fire reported on nuclear submarine in Maine http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Fire...
USS Miami SSN 755 nuclear reactor compartment http://books.google.ca/books?id=aw4Pw...
USS Miami (SSN-755) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Miam...
Reactor 4 pictures
Standard YouTube License
- 58:01 Fukushima Day 393 Dangers of Fukushima Radiation to Northern Hemisphere with Dr Helen Caldicottby connectingdots29,558 views
- 38:55 December 8 2013 Breaking News Fukushima worldwide Nuclear Crisis not contained Last Days Newsby u2bheavenbound29,217 views
- 47:43 REALIST NEWS - Latest Web Bot Report May 2012. Economy/gold/silver/terra/fukushima Part 1 of 2by jsnip48,723 views
- 44:07 Christina Consolo : Fukushima Facts the Mainstream Media Isn't Talking About 5.23.2012by ResistNWOrder13,854 views
- 14:37 Fukushima Day 408- Japan/Tokyo forced EVACUATION & Webbot Fukushima ill wind Warningby connectingdots210,427 views
- 40:12 Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know Itby TheAlexJonesChannel69,330 views
- 2:11 2013:Fukushima Nuclear Disaster Going From Horrible To Horrendousby The Cosmos News127,404 views
- 15:00 Fukushima Japan in DIRE Straights: update for the last week 5/18/12by MsMilkytheclown30,810 views
- 11:46 Fukushima Day 560 - Radioative Fukushima Rain Fallout in Vancouver, Banff, Toronto and Ottawaby connectingdots25,385 views
- 9:58 Dr Helen Caldicott - Fukushima Nuclear Disaster ~ The Final Epitaph for News Mediaby frothnblither21,978 views
- 40:21 1961 Nuclear Reactor Meltdown : The SL-1 Accident - United States Army Documentary - WDTVLIVE42by wdtvlive4270,852 views
- 5:42 Fukushima Day 442 - Canada & USA HIGHER Radiation levels + Radiation Fallout Forecastby connectingdots24,290 views
- 14:20 Scary Update! Fukushima Nuclear Radiation, Depopulation begins.by firstfridaysrevival64,802 views
- 6:02 Fukushima Day 493 - LIVE Reactor Fuel Rod Removal + Silver Sprott buys 5.2 Million ouncesby connectingdots21,609 views
- 15:00 Fukushima Day 443 - A 2012 Prophecy WARNING + Enbridge spill History + Protest inviteby connectingdots22,202 views
- 11:59 Fukushima Day 669 - 10 Million Bq of Radiation/HOUR + MSM (Arnie Gundersen) PART 1by connectingdots22,761 views
- 9:11 Fukushima Day 633 Radioactive Fallout detected in Ottawa, Canada Rain Dec.1st & 2ndby connectingdots21,358 views
- 6:10 Indian in the machine - North America/Fukushima Radiation Insanityby Indianinthemachine1,220 views
- 3:46 USS MIAMI SSN- 755 visit to Portsmouth UK Monday 28 November 2011by TheBluesbreaker442,412 views
- 7:14 Fukushima...radiation so high - even robots not safeby The Big Picture RT93,307 views
- Loading more suggestions...