Uploaded on Aug 4, 2007
I provide this video as a scrolling proof of my LLC game in Final Fantasy XII, in which I completed the bestiary and got all the pieces of equipement. This shows that, as all of you probably know already, everything can be got in LLC except Ashe's trophy, and therefore the "Order of Ambrosia" title.
As you can see, it took around 190 hours, but actually you have to add around 20 hours for the "soft resets" used many times.
At the end of the video, I show the order in which I got the hardest weapons (I haven't sorted them), and this is no surprise I got Danjuro in last, though I was very lucky and got it on my first Larva eater.
This LLC game was made on the French version of the game.
Edit: After reading some of the comments, I realize that I may not have insisted enough on some points, so here are some facts:
- Solaris was very long to obtain (not much more than in a normal game though)
- Grand Helm was a pain to obtain
- Grand Armor was a pain to obtain (got it after a 17-chain broken and a 39-chain I believe)
- Yagyu Darkblade was a pain to obtain, especially because I killled the bombshell with 2 Final Eclipse, so the 2 Aeronites could not be close to it otherwise there would be a danger of breaking the chain. Got the Darkblade after a 18-chain.
- Obviously, Danjuro was a pain to get
- And of course, completing the bestiary was very very long (Dizma was the hard rare monster to kill, I got a game over against him).
Standard YouTube License