Obama's State of the Union: Ten Skirted Issues
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 25, 2012
January 25, 2012
I confess; I expected to be bored out of my mind listening to President Obama's campaign -- I mean, State of the Union -- I mean campaign, speech. I kept hoping some truly earth shattering story would sneak in there beforehand, like say some discovery that Mitt Romney had been having an affair with Newt Gingrich's ex-wife while he was creating jobs at Bain capital, and we could all focus on that instead.
It turned out that my pre-determination proved accurate. I wonder if the members of Congress felt the same sense of same déjà vu that I did, as they were bopping up and down and applauding.
Obama's speech was a compilation of highlights from his past ones. One part optimism, two parts repetition equals one total uninspiring. Maybe it's so boring, because it matters so little at this point. Taking away popularity polls, our national threshold for belief in hope or change has been trampled, not just because of Obama or Romney, but of the whole political apparatus that thrives on deflection of reality and posturing. We don't have the same energy to expend listening to politicians, the endless spin that renders fact obsolete, responsibility absent, and true accomplishment, unnecessary.
We saw Optimistic Obama in his first address to Congress in 2009: "While our economy may be weakened and our confidence shaken; though we are living through difficult and uncertain times, tonight I want every American to know this: We will rebuild, we will recover, and the United States of America will emerge stronger than before."
We got Presumptuous Obama in 2010: "As we stabilized the financial system, we also took steps to get our economy growing again, save as many jobs as possible, and help Americans who had become unemployed."
We watched Philosophical Obama in 2011: "We are the first nation to be founded for the sake of an idea --- the idea that each of us deserves the chance to shape our own destiny. That's why centuries of pioneers and immigrants have risked everything to come here... The future is ours to win."
Standard YouTube License
- 2:24:19 Fall of the Republic HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel 4,031,305 views
- 1:53:40 The Obama Deception HQ Full length versionby ChangeDaChannel 12,915,892 views
- 1:26 Build up to WW3 - RUSSIA says its not scared of US and will strike if they go to war with IRANby 829speedy 83,693 views
- 15:02 Obama's State of Destruction Speech 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel 37,853 views
- 3:05:02 OBAMA'S STATE OF THE UNION, BEN FUCHS, GINGRICH NWO PICK? - ALEX JONES SHOW WEDS 1 25 2012 (FULL HQ)by Tyran KneeCrusher 4,237 views
- 13:57 GEORGE SOROS: RESUME-Alex Jones Infowars Nightly News 2012-01-24by TheLibertydefined 411 views
- 15:03 Under NDAA, Obama Can Release Death Sqauds on Americans 1/3by Alex's Official Channel 29,308 views
- 2:00:09 The Alex Jones Show - Sunday, May 19, 2013 (Full Show)by Project: Liberty Defined 8,537 views
- 15:02 Obama Signs Global Internet Treaty Worse Than SOPA 1/2by Alex's Official Channel 24,812 views
- 3:05:34 The Alex Jones Show - Friday, May 17, 2013 (Full Show): John B. Wellsby Project: Liberty Defined 23,267 views
- 14:26 American Economic Collapse Imminent: Russell Means 2/3by TheAlexJonesChannel 21,330 views
- 13:45 Breaking! LAX FEMA Rendition Site Confirmed 1/2by Alex's Official Channel 135,712 views
- 15:01 Obama's State of Destruction Speech 2/2by TheAlexJonesChannel 16,750 views
- 15:21 Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist Sues Obama Over NDAA 1/2by Alex's Official Channel 19,989 views
- 8:04 Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Lawby Alex's Official Channel 526,020 views
- 13:24 Alex Talks to Callers Who Disagreeby TheAlexJonesChannel 36,035 views
- 6:02 Feds Admit Takeover of Police: Infowars Nightly Newsby TheAlexJonesChannel 31,183 views
- 4:48 Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed!by TheAlexJonesChannel 329,295 views
- 15:08 Reign of The Luciferian Psychopaths 1/3by Alex's Official Channel 32,399 views
- 13:51 The Real State of the Unionby The Schiff Report 72,450 views
- Loading more suggestions...