Obama's State of the Union: Ten Skirted Issues
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 25, 2012
January 25, 2012
I confess; I expected to be bored out of my mind listening to President Obama's campaign -- I mean, State of the Union -- I mean campaign, speech. I kept hoping some truly earth shattering story would sneak in there beforehand, like say some discovery that Mitt Romney had been having an affair with Newt Gingrich's ex-wife while he was creating jobs at Bain capital, and we could all focus on that instead.
It turned out that my pre-determination proved accurate. I wonder if the members of Congress felt the same sense of same déjà vu that I did, as they were bopping up and down and applauding.
Obama's speech was a compilation of highlights from his past ones. One part optimism, two parts repetition equals one total uninspiring. Maybe it's so boring, because it matters so little at this point. Taking away popularity polls, our national threshold for belief in hope or change has been trampled, not just because of Obama or Romney, but of the whole political apparatus that thrives on deflection of reality and posturing. We don't have the same energy to expend listening to politicians, the endless spin that renders fact obsolete, responsibility absent, and true accomplishment, unnecessary.
We saw Optimistic Obama in his first address to Congress in 2009: "While our economy may be weakened and our confidence shaken; though we are living through difficult and uncertain times, tonight I want every American to know this: We will rebuild, we will recover, and the United States of America will emerge stronger than before."
We got Presumptuous Obama in 2010: "As we stabilized the financial system, we also took steps to get our economy growing again, save as many jobs as possible, and help Americans who had become unemployed."
We watched Philosophical Obama in 2011: "We are the first nation to be founded for the sake of an idea --- the idea that each of us deserves the chance to shape our own destiny. That's why centuries of pioneers and immigrants have risked everything to come here... The future is ours to win."
Standard YouTube License
- 2:12:24 The Alex Jones Show(VIDEO Commercial Free) Friday November 29 2013: Mark Dice, Paul Joseph Watsonby Ron Gibson2,223 views
- 15:02 Obama's State of Destruction Speech 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel37,927 views
- 15:02 Obama Signs Global Internet Treaty Worse Than SOPA 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel24,883 views
- 14:44 Secrets of the Italian Cruise Ship Disasterby TheAlexJonesChannel209,926 views
- 15:01 Obama's State of Destruction Speech 2/2by TheAlexJonesChannel16,776 views
- 13:45 Breaking! LAX FEMA Rendition Site Confirmed 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel136,891 views
- 14:26 American Economic Collapse Imminent: Russell Means 2/3by TheAlexJonesChannel21,598 views
- 15:03 Under NDAA, Obama Can Release Death Sqauds on Americans 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel29,420 views
- 10:24 Ron Paul's Secret Weapon: Blue Republicans 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel28,812 views
- 14:32 Under NDAA, Obama Can Release Death Sqauds on Americans 2/3by TheAlexJonesChannel12,398 views
- 14:46 The Dangerous History of Pharmaceutical Drugs with Dr. Mayer Eisenstein 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel12,383 views
- 12:53 The TSA's "Wiener Police": Alex Jones Sunday Edition 1/6by TheAlexJonesChannel31,055 views
- 15:25 The TSA's "Wiener Police": Alex Jones Sunday Edition 2/6by TheAlexJonesChannel19,621 views
- 7:47 Ron Paul's Secret Weapon: Blue Republicans 2/2by TheAlexJonesChannel12,895 views
- 15:15 The 2 Class System 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel17,743 views
- 15:08 Reign of The Luciferian Psychopaths 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel32,888 views
- 15:25 Were Run by Ruthless, Freedom Hating, Dangerous Scum! 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel12,112 views
- 12:38 Fox Attempts to Discredit Ron Paul with OKC Inside Job Newsletter 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel20,970 views
- 15:17 Obama: The Illegitimate President with Dr. Jerome Corsi 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel23,308 views
- 15:24 Diminishment of Sovereignty 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel18,141 views
- Loading more suggestions...