F+ Podcast: Internet Computer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 3, 2011
Welcome to the F Plus: Terrible Things Read With Enthusiasm!
F Plus is a podcast wherein a gaggle of internet nerds (and Bunnybread) read the internet's most bizarre, insane, or downright silly posts. This short revolves around the latter.
In episode 43: "My Fanfics Are Full of Emotion!" (http://www.thefpl.us/index.php?option...) the readers looked at two strange fanfiction authors. One of them was Hans von Hozel, a German guy who writes really short, really goofy stories. This story was cut out of the original recording, but made it onto the site as a short!
... and no, I don't know why Hans keeps using "danube" as a verb in his stories.
This cartoon was played during F Plus Live last weekend as a surprise for both the readers and the fans. I worked really hard to get this done on time, and people seemed to enjoy it, so yay!
For more fun, go to http://www.thefpl.us and listen to more episodes! You'll be glad you did!
FULL TEXT OF THE STORY:
The Beatles were try to make a using of new technology, but were confuse because the 60s!
"LIVERPOL!" shout The Beatles as a not workings Computer and smash to the ground!
"Ow," say Computer, "Why don't you make a read of instructions computer instead of smash computer?"
"LIVERPOL!" shout The Beatles of again and kick Computer out the window.
ABBA made a laughing as they watch Computer smash onto the street outside.
The binary spread the floor!
Suddenly, ABBA made a stealing of all The Beatles CD's and made a puttings them on the internet.
"Hahahaha," say ABBA, "You cannot use Comptuer!"
"LIVERPOL!" shout The Beatles, they try to stop ABBA steal CD's but already stolen disks!
And everyone use Computer to make The Beatles go to their Ipod and a not pay Beatles!
The Beatles were annoy, but could no remove songs because the 60s!
The songs danubed around Internet, and constructed in their binary.
And so The Beatles go to the building of internets and steal the internet!
"NO!" say ABBA, "YOU CANNOT STEAL INTERNET."
But a stealing internet.
And The Beatles ran away with Internet, but they drop of the nets and Internet smash to the floor and a million pieces!
"THE INTERNET CAN NEVER ME CONSTRUCTED TO ITS PEACE EVER AGAIN!" scream everyone, and they chase The Beatles around and a hitting of them.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:09 Selected Readings of Great Internet Fan-Literatureby MikeNnemonicFeatured 4,543
- 1:20:06 Norm Macdonald & Simon Helberg | Norm Macdonald Live | Video Podcast Networkby Norm Macdonald 16,243 views
- 4:02 Frida (ABBA) : Saltwater (Julian Lennon) 1992 HQ Stereoby 2Shaymcn 26,667 views
- 4:02 Mick Jagger inducts The Beatles - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions 1988by rockhall 798,576 views
- 3:14 Yoko Ono : "Yes, I'm A Witch" by misterfabdu93 44,018 views
- 2:01 Beatles funny interviewby R12692 347,099 views
- 8:45 como tener Internet gratis en tu computadora o pcby Boris Loquendo 57,987 views
- 1:18 A SQUISHY COBRA DANCING TO EARTHBOUND MUSICby Jazaaboo 691 views
- 2:33:30 TGS Podcast #56 Featuring Caddicarus hosted by TotalBiscuit, Dodger, and Jesse Coxby The Game Station 112,803 views
- 3:17 Left 4 Dead Beatlesby Barely Political 708,808 views
- 0:40 Beatles Last Video Footageby dovereg 363,216 views
- 4:57 How To Make a 2 Petal Ribbon Flowerby annettelabedzki100 12,068 views
- 6:49 The Beatles come to town - RARE 1963 (color)by beat68 1,886,464 views
- 1:51:08 Rooster Teeth Video Podcast #216by RoosterTeeth 366,079 views
- 3:04 The Beatles- Somethingby TomorrowNeverKnows24 1,200,119 views
- 0:59 BEATLES AND iTUNES STRIKE DEALby ArtisanNewsService 3,193 views
- 19:59 Minecraft Quick Build Challenge - Four Way Battle Final: Internet!by RageGamingVideos 35,230 views
- 9:51 How To Speak INTERNETby danisnotonfire 4,260,534 views
- 5:47 The Beatles Cartoon (Doblaje en Español) Que Desgracia (Misery)by beatlemusical 272,821 views
- 1:57 SONG OF STORMS | The Amazing BrandOby TheAmazingBrand0 632,040 views
- Loading more suggestions...