Don Tapscott: 7 Imperatives for Highly Successful Business Revolutionaries, INSEAD 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 31, 2012
Don Tapscott's commencement address to INSEAD business school's graduating class in Fontainebleau, France on July 5, 2012.
We are at a turning point in human history and Don provides graduates with the unconventional wisdom needed to rebuild our broken world.
Learn more about Don Tapscott at http://dontapscott.com or follow Don at http://twitter.com/dtapscott
Don is one of the world's leading authorities on innovation, media, and the economic and social impact of technology and advises business and government leaders around the world. In 2011 Don was named one of the world's most influential management thinkers by Thinkers50.
He has authored or co-authored 14 widely read books including the 1992 best seller Paradigm Shift. His 1995 hit The Digital Economy changed thinking around the world about the transformational nature of the Internet and two years later he defined the Net Generation and the "digital divide" in Growing Up Digital. His 2000 work, Digital Capital, introduced seminal ideas like "the business web" and was described by BusinessWeek as "pure enlightenment." Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything was the best selling management book in 2007 and translated into over 25 languages. http://wikinomics.com
The Economist called his newest work Macrowikinomics: New Solutions for a Connected Planet a "Schumpeterian story of creative destruction" and the Huffington Post said the book is "nothing less than a game plan to fix a broken world." http://macrowikinomics.com
Over 30 years he has introduced many ground-breaking concepts that are part of contemporary understanding. His work continues as a the Chairman of Moxie Insight, a member of World Economic Forum, Adjunct Professor of Management for the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and Martin Prosperity Institute Fellow.
- 26:43 Don Tapscott "Growing up Digital"by AllanGregg 23,648 views
- 23:11 Andy Samberg Class Day || Harvard Commencement 2012by Harvard University 271,102 views
- 33:25 Katie Couric joins U.Va.'s 2012 Graduates in a "Wahoowah!"by University of Virginia 15,373 views
- 1:05:45 [Harvard Business School] Niall Ferguson Lectures on Globalisationby Henry Law 27,882 views
- 26:44 Don Tapscott on the theory of Wikinomicsby AllanGregg 2,704 views
- 1:30:42 Don Tapscott - Macrowikinomics: Social Sciences and Social Change in the Age of Social Mediaby FedCanada 927 views
- 1:30:42 Don Tapscott, Big Thinking Lecture Series: Congress 2012 of the Humanities and Social Sciencesby Don Tapscott 390 views
- 4:45 INSEAD 12J - End of the Roadby inseadendoftheroad 1,535 views
- 9:01 How To Write A Business Plan | How To Start A Businessby StartupDaddy 206,281 views
- 55:22 "So You Want to Start a Business"by Darden School of Business 177,494 views
- 2:04 Saying "I love you" | SPIRITUAL SOLUTIONS Ep 4by The Chopra Well 4,725 views
- 11:14 INSEAD MBA -- Admissions insightsby INSEADofficial 29,423 views
- 10:17 INSEAD - Italian Week 2012 Fontyby andreacorb 345 views
- 1:15:51 Don Tapscott on Gov 2.0 with the U.S. State Deptby dontapscottgroup 1,102 views
- 1:05:47 Don Tapscott: New Solutions for a Connected Planet (Part 1 - Lecture) - MaRS Global Leadershipby MaRS Discovery District 169 views
- 10:09 INSEAD 12J Graduation Speech (Fontainebleau)by Toby Frankenstein 201 views
- 4:28 Alex Rovira: How Transformational Leaders Thinkby Wobi 621 views
- 17:51 Don Tapscott: Four principles for the open worldby TEDtalksDirector 56,134 views
- 4:07 Inside the INSEAD MBAby INSEADofficial 49,092 views
- 23:11 Philosophy Core Concepts: Kant, Three Types of Imperativesby Gregory B. Sadler 501 views
- Loading more suggestions...