Uploaded on Feb 14, 2009
gang·ster (gāng'stər) n.
(1). A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer.
Lil Wayne is NOT a criminal.
Getting caught with weed more than once doesn't make you a criminal or gangster.
It makes you a fucking idiot.
1. He's asked a question of what he would say to George Bush. He Couldn't answer.
Not that he didn't want to, he couldn't. He pulled the "gangsta" card. "Ganstas don't ask questions".
That's is one of the dumbest excuses to get out of a question I've ever heard. It would have been more believable if Sarah Palin said that during the election.
2. He was never a ganster, if you notice in his music videos, he reps different colors in different videos. Red in one, Blue in the other. He's even been seen wearing the bandanas in the wrong pocket. NOT A REAL GANSTER.
3. "We see them Confederate flags, you know what it is
A white cracker motherfucker that probably voted for him"
"A white cracker motherfucker"??? He says that in the song about Katrina and George Bush.
So... If I wrote a rap song, would it be ok for me to say, "A black nigger motherfucker". Probably not. So therefore. It shouldn't be allowed for him to say it.
4. "I'm the best rapper in the game no arguing"
5. He doesn't even stay on the subject of Bush and Katrina for more than 2 verses. How fucking pathetic. WTF is the point of even saying thats what the song is about if thats not what you're writing about?
Lil Wayne is NOT a rapper.
6. Another thing I don't get is how someone can even be considered a rapper if they don't write they're own music.
Here is a little somethin' somethin' from an interview with Gillie Da Kid, the person that wrote the raps for Wayne's, "The Carter", :
HDX: Which albums did you ghostwrite for?
Gillie: The Carter 1, I didnt do the The Carter 2. I wasnt even there for that.
HHDX: Which songs did you write for The Carter 1?
Gillie: Pretty much all of them.
Having a ghostwriter does not make you a rapper.
If you think about it, He's just a cover artist :)
7. I'm not a Lil Wayne hater.
Haters are people that hate other people for no reason.
I have plenty of reasons to hate Lil Wayne.