A Hunger Games/Glee Story "The Fight for my Life" Ep.7!!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 14, 2012
Rpov: me and Finn just stand there until we feel the train slowing down and bright light fill the compartment. We both can't help it, but we rush to the window to see what the capitol is like in person. The camera's haven't lied it really is incredible looking. From the glistening buildings to the oddly dressed people with bizarre hair and painted faces who have never missed a meal. The people begin to point as us eagerly as they recognize a tribute train rolling into the city. I step away from the window sickened that all those people cant wait to watch us die, but Finn actually waves and smiles at the gawking crowd. He sees me staring at him oddly and shrugs.
F: who knows? One of them may be rich
R: oh so your already fighting hard to stay alive
F: isn't that kind of the point
*they leave the train and are now at the remake center. Where they get a team and stylist*
R: owwww *grits her teeth*
Terri: sorry! You're just so hairy! Good news though this is the last one. Ready?
Rpov: I grip my hands around the table I'm laying on and nod. Then Terri rips the final swathe of my leg hair in a painful jerk. I've been in the remake center for three hours now and still haven't met my stylist. Apparently he has no interest in seeing me until Terri and the other members of my prep team have addressed some obvious problems. They have scrubbed me down with a gritty foam, and removed not only dirt but at least three layers of skin, shaped my nails, and primarily, ridding my body of hair.
Dave: your doing very well. If there's one thing we can't stand, it's a whiner.
*30 minutes later*
Dave: ah you look excellent now!
April: *claps her hands* yes I think she is ready for Kurt now!
Terri: Let's call Kurt!
Rpov: I sit there and wait all alone...not knowing what to expect. Then the doors open and a young man who must be Kurt enters. I'm surprised at how normal he looks because most of the stylists they interview on television are so dyed, stenciled, and surgically altered.
K: hello Rachel. I'm Kurt, your stylist
K: just give me a moment. *walks around Rachel* who did your hair?
R: my...my mother
K: its beautiful. Classic really. She has very clever fingers.
R: you're new aren't you? I don't think I have seen you before
K: yes, this is my first year in the Games.
R: so they gave you district twelve
K: I asked for it. Why don't you put on this robe, and we will have a chat.
*they go into a and room sit down*
K: How despicable we must seem to you...no matter! So Rachel about your costume for opening ceremonies, you and Finn will be wearing the same costumes. As you know your supposed to represent your district, which district twelve is coal mining.
R: so I'll be in a coal miner's outfit?
K: Not exactly, you see I think that coal miner thing's very overdone. No one will remember you in that and I see it as my job to make district 12 tributes unforgettable.
R: I wont be naked will I...*thinking: yes I will ughh*
K: haha no no no! I hate it when they do that. You wont be focusing on coal either...
R: Thank God, but what do you mean?
K: what do we do with coal? We burn it. You're not afraid of fire, are you Rachel?
Rpov: he see's my expression and grins. A few hours later I am dressed in what will either be the most sensational or the deadliest costume in the opening ceremonies. I'm wearing a simple black unitard that covers me from ankle to neck. Shiny leather boots lace up to my knees, but It's the fluttering cape made of streams of orange, yellow, and red and the matching headpiece that define this costume. Kurt plans to light them on fire just before our chariot rolls into the streets.
K: its not real flame, of course, just a little synthetic fire. You'll be perfectly safe. I want the audience to recognize you when you're in the arena. Rachel, the girl who was on fire!
R: thank you so much Kurt...it's wonderful!
So I hope you enjoyed! I didn't get alot of comments on the last one so i want 10 to move on(:
Standard YouTube License
- 5:00 13. Rue's Farewell - The Hunger Games - Original Motion Picture Score - James Newton Howardby Seangnasjinta Featured 106,308
- 12:52 A New Start a Glee story episode 1by gleemysteryluver3,068 views
- 3:27 kitty + artie || she's got you highby NayannaRivergrons2,715 views
- 18:26 Hunger Games TOP 9 Changes - Book to Movieby comicbookgirl1954,368 views
- 46:44 The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Global Google+ Hangoutby The Hunger Games
- 23:19 Minecraft Xbox - Halloween Hunger Games - Bone Yardby stampylonghead601,126 views
- 18:43 Minecraft Xbox - Bath Time by stampylonghead505,549 views
- 1:03:41 Comedy Actresses: Full Uncensored Interviewby The Hollywood Reporter328,790 views
- 17:08 SETTING THE WORLD ON FIRE! (Minecraft Hunger Games with Preston, Lachlan, and Woofless!)by MrWoofless28,653 views
- 2:51:27 Minecraft: Hunger Games w/Mitch! Game 100 - "The Legend of Benja & Bacca"by TheBajanCanadian3,638,799 views
- 5:57 Streets of fire - Tonight is what it means to be young - music videoby cold1441,313,066 views
- 35:41 Minecraft Mini-Game : HUNGER GAMES 4!by SkyDoesMinecraft3,176,443 views
- 5:39 Streets of Fire - Nowhere Fast - music videoby cold144499,806 views
- 3:14 Darren Criss: Potter Musicals and Glee Season 4by Fuse92,434 views
- 17:16 Minecraft Hunger Games : HUMANS VS ANIMALS!by SkyDoesMinecraft1,325,239 views
- 25:08 Minecraft Xbox - Stampy's Paradise - Hunger Gamesby stampylonghead867,060 views
- 24:55 Minecraft: Hunger Games Survival w/ CaptainSparklez - THAT Guyby CaptainSparklez3,389,049 views
- 1:35 kitty+artie // give me love (5x01 spoilers!)by anne winchester620 views
- 4:38 Glee - Cory Monteith Talks About Finn And Rachel's Futureby The Paley Center for Media86,019 views
- 6:51 Glee's Cory Monteith @ 2012 SDCCby cliqueclacktv1,296 views
- Loading more suggestions...