Published on Feb 27, 2014
The AUA's inaugural Quality Improvement Summit held on Saturday, January 25, 2014, focused on reducing complications associated with transrectal ultrasound (TRUS) prostate biopsies. The presentations in this segment can be located by using the indicated time markers.
Introductory remarks by:
• Steven M. Schlossberg, MD
• Timothy Averch, MD
• Christopher Tessier, MD
Explanation of the AUA/SUNA White Paper on the Incidence, Prevention and Treatment of Complications Related to Prostate Needle Biopsy
• Presentation by Christopher Gonzalez, MD (17:21)
• Group discussion (37:50)
Discussion of the use of Rectal Swab
• Existing literature - Christopher Gonzalez, MD (44:45)
• Implementation - Michael Liss, MD (1:00:36)
• Group discussion (1:18:38)
The remainder of the program is available two separate sections.
Standard YouTube License