Tony Parker 55pts 10ast(Career-High) vs Minnesota [05-11-08]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 16, 2008
Every single Point of his Career-High Game!! Full Tony Parker Highlights!
It took San Antonio two overtimes to beat the T'Wolves in Minnesota, and Parker played seemingly every minute of them. He finished with a line of 55 points, 10 assists, and seven rebounds, while playing over 50 minutes in the process. In the absence of Manu Ginobili, it's clear that someone on the Spurs needed to step up and carry the team, and that's exactly what Parker did tonight. It was a career high for him, and just an amazing all-around performance.
The San Antonio Spurs needed every one of Tony Parkers career high 55 points in getting their first win of the season and defeating the Minnesota Timberwolves in two overtimes.
Parkers 55 points was 17 more than his previous career high of 38, achieved against Miami in 2006. It was also the most field goals he has ever made (22) and attempted (36), beating his old records of field goals made (15) and attempted (31).
The 6-2 French point guard has already been tearing up the league by averaging a (so far) career high of 26 points in his first three games, on 53.5% from the field and 88.2% from the line. With the 55 points and 10 assists, Parkers averages after four games jump to 33.2 points and 7.3 assists on 56.8% from the field.
Parkers biggest shot of the night came after Al Jefferson hit a hook shot over Tim Duncan. The shot gave Minnesota a two point lead, 116-114 with 2.5 seconds left in the first overtime. Parker took the inbounds pass, dribbled right, pump-faked once and hit the 20-foot jumper at the buzzer.
Parker played 50 minutes, and dished out 10 assists, shot 22-36 form the field, and 9-10 from the free throw line. Tim Duncan contributed 30 points and 16 rebounds, and Roger Mason scored 26 for the Spurs. Al Jefferson put up 30 points and 14 rebounds, Mike Miller 25 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists, and rookie Kevin Love notched 14 points and 9 rebounds for Minnesota.
With his 55 points and 10 assists, Tony Parker joins some nice company. He is now one of only three players in NBA history to notch at least 55 points and dish out double figure assists. The other two? Oscar Robertson and Michael Jordan.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:24 Poppovich to Parker: Abuse Russell Westbrook - Game 2 Western Conference Finalsby BBALLBREAKDOWN Featured 198,948
- 5:09 Tony Parker 2010-2011 Season Highlightsby IOIUN PUN77,904 views
- 1:14 Tony Parker game-winning shot over 76ers (Jan. 3, 2009)by JP894252,363 views
- 4:19 D-Wade - Oh My Godby JOBRO20062315231,067,676 views
- 4:25 Tony Parker: You Dont Kno Meby Nigel Broadnax100,423 views
- 2:27 Spurs' Tony Parker NBA Rookie Diaryby swtsiamese2136,916 views
- 5:37 Manu Ginobili Torches Timberwolves (44 points, Game Winner)by KarlMalowned3240,611 views
- 6:11 Manu Ginobili - The Scientistby Jan Õiglane382,916 views
- 7:10 Danny Granger Career High [44 Points]by JClutch3166,001 views
- 3:19 Tony Parker's Top 10 Finals Momentsby hy20119,603 views
- 7:35 Tony Parker - Life in blueby McFly2k517,452 views
- 5:35 Kevin Garnett: Career High Performance (47 points)by KarlMalowned3271,652 views
- 9:39 Grant Hill career high 46points VS Wizardsby GrantHiII3346,739 views
- 8:36 Top Draft Day Steals of All-Timeby TheAznPersuazion793,718 views
- 11:01 Une journée avec Tony Parkerby TRACESPORTSFR52,963 views
- 1:19 Premier dunk de Tony Parker en NBAby bartmoster272,653 views
- 9:58 Kobe Bryant Scores 61 Points (watch every point!!!), 2-2-2009, New York Knicks Recordby Dave Neeley1,240,694 views
- 2:28 Tony Parker (55 points 10 assists)by iDarthVader89,896 views
- 6:14 Tony Parker 34 points vs Thunder full highlights (2012 NBA Playoffs WCF GM2)by kietasss53,190 views
- 1:19 Tony Parker - Dunkby Jérôme Hennequin102,963 views
- Loading more suggestions...