Published on Jan 26, 2013
Want LEGO to make some sort of roller coaster set?
Support here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/2201
If this reaches 10000 supporters, LEGO will consider making a coaster themselves, and then produce it so you can buy it in your local store!
It's here: my newest LEGO Roller Coaster!
- 5 cart inverted roller coaster train
- 10 minifigures per train
- 4 person staff
- Half zero G-roll followed by a half loop (diving loop - thanks reissecup)
- Total heigth: - Track: 79 studs - Overall: 95 studs
- Track length of the track (measured from the middle of the track): 655,5 studs
- Built on 4x2 baseplates (128x64 studs)
- Powered by 1 Mindstorms NXT unit
- 3 NXT servo motors
- 3 NXT sensors: 2 touch and 1 color
- working gates
More pictures at flickr:
Hope you like it!
If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel free to leave a message in comments section.
I will not make any instructions for this coaster - maybe some day a tutorial about lego coasters in general.
Pump Sting - Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Exotic Silver - Internetfilm (http://www.freeSFX.co.uk)
Free to use in any commercial or non-commercial project: