Oklevueha NAC Religious Freedoms Prevails
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 11, 2009
The Utah Supreme Court unanimous ruling ended the State of Utah's attempt to outlaw the Native American Church. However, the Utah Supreme Court ruling began the Native American Rights Fund, John E. Echohawk and Steven C. Moore(NARF), See National Public Radio (NPR) http://www.npr.org/templates/story/st... Rated F or being a Fraud organization by The American Institute of Philanthropy, advised the State Utah step by step on how to progress in this attack on the first amendment. NARF proclaiming to support American Native Culture through advising the Native American Church of North America, at one time I was Vice President of the Salt Lake City Chapter, to supply bogus information to the State of Utah.
Then when the Supreme Court ruled unanimously in favor of Oklevueha Native American Church, NARF solicited a Bill Attainder Law, http://www.techlawjournal.com/glossar..., to marginalize the practicing of American Native Spirituality in the State of Utah. NARF full well, UTAH LEGISLATURE SEEKS TO CLOSE LOOPHOLES IN PEYOTE LAW (UTAH) January 19, 2006, http://pluralism.org/news/article.php..., this law would be in direct opposition of Federal Laws, "¶22 Because the text of the exemption is devoid of any reference to tribal status, we find no support for an interpretation limiting the exemption to tribal members. See Boyll, 774 F. Supp. at 1338 (holding that under the plain language of the federal Religious Peyote Exemption, THE EXEMPTION APPLIES TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE NATIVE AMERICAN CHURCH, REGARDLESS OF ANY TRIBAL AFFILIATION). THE TERM "MEMBERS" IN THE EXEMPTION CLEARLY REFERS TO MEMBERS OF THE "NATIVE AMERICAN CHURCH" -NOT TO MEMBERS OF FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED TRIBES." Utah Supreme Court Ruling State of Utah v. Oklevueha Native American Church, June 22, 2004, http://www.nativeamericanchurch.net/L..., all the while fraudulently advising the state legislators that this legislation was merely getting State of Utah laws into step with federal laws.
NARF through State of Utah Director of Indian Affairs Forest Cuch, fraudulently solicited other State of Utah American Native Spiritual Leaders to Slander the reputation of Medicine Man James Warren Flaming Eagle Mooney to the State of Utah Legislators, http://www.nativeamericanchurch.net/N..., "NATIVE AMERICANS UNITE WITH LEGISLATORS & PROSECUTORS TO PASS PEYOTE BILL" and "They have done their homework to protect the rights of Native Americans and stop others from profaning a holy sacrament," says Forrest S. Cuch, Director of the Division of Indian Affairs., http://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/334.html, who was awarded State of Utah Corrections citizen of the year for being a Medicine Man and for building and conducting Sweat Lodge Ceremonies, http://www.nativeamericanchurch.net/N..., in the State of Utah prison system by, then State of Utah Governor Michael Leavitt, September of 1993.
NARF has conspired, http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/..., with the State of Utah for at least 10 years to marginalizing or attempted to outlaw the practicing of American Native Spirituality in the United States of America through illegal judicial and legislative means. NARF's modus operandi has been soliciting fear, mistrust and hatred between tribal governments, the Native American Church, between different Native American Church Spiritual Leaders and United States Governments.
** Please see - Native American Church #7 Peyote Chief Returned, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyeyt_... **
Standard YouTube License
- 6:14 Brian Stoner - With love and faith we pray (Set 5)by glonnie15's channelFeatured 55,096
- 7:18 Oklevueha NAC Healing Ceremoniesby Oklevueha Native American Church 9,360 views
- 7:08 Peyote and the Native American Churchby kdrens 10,352 views
- 2:36 Oklevueha NAC Prevails Againby jamesflamingeagle 12,154 views
- 2:27 Oklevueha NAC Utah Supreme Court Hearingby Oklevueha Native American Church 3,078 views
- 21 videos Play all Peyote Songsby ndnwoman99
- 3:11 Oklevueha NAC Religious Civil Liberties Violatedby Oklevueha Native American Church 1,967 views
- 1:39 Oklevueha NAC Making a Standby Oklevueha Native American Church 2,525 views
- 8:36 Sacred Peyoteby Bryce Jarrett 168,820 views
- 9:17 At A Sweat Lodge With Native Elder Vern Harperby devkhalsa 17,666 views
- 6:01 Bubb's Native American Church Ceremony Part 2by Tavie Molina 11,187 views
- 1:08:41 Native American Peyote Musicby John Johnson 4,729 views
- 2:15 Oklevueha NAC NY City 9/11/2001by Oklevueha Native American Church 3,726 views
- 9:27 San Antonio ceremonyby Hypno Yabu 10,539 views
- 6:37 (Part 1) Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 1)by MadRazorRay 2,220,067 views
- 9:25 Native American Church (drum tie-up)by navajonate1 17,355 views
- 2:08 Oklevueha NAC San Rafael Templeby Oklevueha Native American Church 2,377 views
- 8:48 nac songsby mcadena910 40,657 views
- 4:36 Native American Church Ceremony Part 1by Tavie Molina 18,163 views
- 5:26 Lakota Peyote Healing Songby plittleshield's channel 277,163 views
- 8:18 Whitehawk and Crowe - Wi`kiwa`m Ahsin (Tipi Rock)by glonnie15's channel 186,625 views
- Loading more suggestions...