How to Make Homemade Ice Cream in a Plastic Bag
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 12, 2009
Watch more Ice Cream Recipes videos: http://www.howcast.com/guides/249-Ice...
Subscribe to Howcast's YouTube Channel - http://howc.st/uLaHRS
Make homemade ice cream in a plastic bag in less than 10 minutes with this easy recipe.
Howcast uploads the highest quality how-to videos daily! Be sure to check out our playlists for guides that interest you: http://howc.st/ytmainplaylists
Subscribe to Howcast's other YouTube Channels:
Howcast Health Channel - http://howc.st/HOE3aY
Howcast Video Games Channel - http://howc.st/tYKKrk
Howcast Tech Channel - http://howc.st/rx9FwR
Howcast Food Channel - http://howc.st/umBoJX
Howcast Arts & Recreation Channel - http://howc.st/vmB86i
Howcast Sports & Fitness Channel - http://howc.st/vKjUjm
Howcast Personal Care & Style Channel - http://howc.st/vbbNt3
Howcast empowers people with engaging, useful how-to information wherever, whenever they need to know how. Emphasizing high-quality instructional videos, Howcast brings you experts who provide accurate information in easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from makeup, hairstyling, nail art design, and soccer to parkour, skateboarding, dancing, kissing, and much, much more.
Step 1: Put ingredients in smaller bag
Put the milk and sugar in the quart-sized bag and seal it. For vanilla ice cream, add vanilla extract; for chocolate ice cream, add cocoa powder. Throw in a quarter of a cup of chocolate or butterscotch chips if you like.
Experiment with other varieties by using ½ to 1 tsp. of flavored syrups like strawberry or caramel or extracts like lemon or almond.
Step 2: Make an ice bag
Put the ice and the salt in the gallon-sized bag.
Step 3: Put small bag inside big one
Put the smaller bag inside the bigger bag and seal it.
Step 4: Shake it
Shake the larger bag vigorously for seven to 10 minutes.
Wear winter gloves while you shake; the bag is cold!
Step 5: Enjoy
Remove the small bag, which now contains ice cream. Snip a hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze it into a dish. Makes one serving.
Did You Know?
In the 1920s, immigrants arriving on Ellis Island were served vanilla ice cream as part of their "Welcome to America" meal.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:00 How To Make Fried Ice Creamby HowcastFeatured 856,282
- 2:08 How To Make Ice Creamby Howcast 70,916 views
- 1:51 How to Make Homemade Doughnutsby Howcast 1,159,675 views
- 2:15 How to Make Your Own Sodaby Howcast 355,712 views
- 2:08 How To Make Your Own Vanilla Ice Creamby VideojugFoodAndDrink 88,616 views
- 8:19 McDonald's Vintage 1993 Hamburger Maker Set - Making Hamburgers!by LuckyPennyShop.com 1,615,667 views
- 1:35 How to Win At Heads or Tails Every Timeby Howcast 2,206,620 views
- 0:55 5-Minute Ice Creamby InstructablesTV 770,281 views
- 7:21 How To Make Rainbow Bread - with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 3,109,275 views
- 6:26 Mango Ice Cream - Indian Dessert Recipe Videoby ShowMeTheCurry 997,958 views
- 2:44 How to Make Lollipopsby Howcast 704,280 views
- 1:48 How to Make Your Own iPhone or iPad Stylusby Howcast 416,494 views
- 7:40 Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 359by Laura in the Kitchen 451,445 views
- 2:06 How to Make Ice Cream Cakeby Howcast 377,958 views
- 27 videos Play all How to make cupcakes in ice cream cones(CHAN HEN)by chanhen1
- 4:52 HOW TO MAKE GUMMY BEARSby SimpleCookingChannel 3,801,690 views
- 0:56 How to Make Peanut Butterby Howcast 336,845 views
- 7:29 How To Make Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream Makerby Kitchenables 172,504 views
- 6:39 Making Rock Candy!!! (4.8.11)by TheTimTracker 409,502 views
- 2:09 How to Make Homemade Gummy Bears Video - About.comby About 953,255 views
- 9:13 How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe - Laura Vitale "Laura In The Kitchen" Episode 19by Laura in the Kitchen 982,020 views
- Loading more suggestions...