1965 Corvette L76 327/365hp
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 27, 2011
1965 Corvette L76 327/365hp For Sale
Code correct Black exterior, Black leather interior. Numbers matching 365hp 327ci L76 engine, Tremec TKO500 5 speed manual transmission. Originally assembled on December 21, 1964, this 1965 Corvette L76 is in great mechanical condition with several desirable creature comfort upgrades, and is sure to turn heads. 1 of just 1,191 1965 Corvettes built in the extremely desirable but hard-to-find Tuxedo Black, this car's paint is older, showing typical stress cracks, but still a very good shine. Bumpers look to be either original or older re-chromes, and are in good condition. Originally ordered with the Black interior with White vinyl seats and door panels, this car now shows all Black interior, upgraded to leather seating surfaces. All exterior glass shows a correct date code, with the exception of the windshield. Weatherstripping is recent, and in very good condition. Taillights are in very good condition as well with no typical cracking. Car has side exhaust. Exterior door handles look to be original, and are in fair to good condition with plenty of patina and some very minor pitting. This 1965 Corvette L76 wears a set of knockoff style wheels, which are in good to very good condition with very good condition spinners. Tires are Michelin Symmetry all-season radial whitewalls, with an average of 6/32nds tread depth remaining. The interior of this car looks to be very much original, with good condition door panels and dash pads. Leather seat covers are in good older condition with several very small tears in the piping trim. Correct loop carpet is older, and is in fair to good condition with minor wear and fading. Teakwood steering wheel is in fair to good condition as well, with typical minor finish issues but no cracks. Correct GM seatbelts are present, and in fair condition with new emblems. Gauges are in fair to good condition with typical fading and good condition lenses. A very stealthy Alpine stereo system has been added to this car, including a glovebox-mounted CDA-7832 CD head unit, and professionally mounted rear 6x9 Alpine speakers. Correct appearing AM/FM radio is still in its original dash location. The numbers matching engine in this 1965 Corvette L76 shows casting date December 2, 1964, and final assembly date December 10, 1964. In place are correct exhaust manifolds, intake manifold, ignition shielding, and radiator hoses. This car also features recently added power steering, power brakes, Tremec TKO500 5 speed manual transmission, and Vintage Air air conditioning. The 4 speed manual transmission that was removed from this vehicle is also available. Other recent work to the car includes completely rebuilt front suspension, new shocks, engine harness, expansion tank, battery and cables, HEI electronic ignition, hood release cable, fuel pump, belts, brake lines, tune-up parts, and starter. The most recent owner also claims that the engine has just been resealed, and that the clutch was also replaced. Frame is solid and rust-free. Code correct Black midyears are not exactly plentiful, and we're willing to bet this is the only numbers matching 365hp example on the market with power steering, power brakes, teakwood wheel, knockoffs, side exhaust, leather, 5 speed manual transmission, hidden CD stereo, and air conditioning -- call now, don't let this gorgeous and rare midyear coupe slip away! Features include 365hp 327ci L76 engine, 5 speed manual transmission, AM/FM/CD stereo, teakwood steering wheel, Vintage Air air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, knockoff style wheels, side exhaust, leather seating surfaces.
FREE 2 YEAR/50K ADDITIONAL MILE WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED AT ADVERTISED PRICE, GOOD AT ANY REPAIR FACILITY NATIONWIDE!!
Please call us at (770)414-5552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this car. Thanks for watching!
Standard YouTube License
- 20:25 1964 Corvette "Lydia"by ScottieDTVFeatured 12,237
- 6:21 Corvette Sting Ray 327 - 365 HP Test Drive For You...by carsbyjeff 2,705 views
- 5:52 Amazing 1965 327 / 365 hp. Corvette For Sale!by carsbyjeff 2,381 views
- 5:05 1965 Corvette Convertible For Sale~Restored Condition~Glen Green~327ci/365hp~Numbers Matchingby WeBe Autos 743 views
- 10:51 The 2014 C7 Corvette Stingrays Leave the National Corvette Museumby CorvetteBlogger 70,697 views
- 3:21 1965 Corvette Test Drive For Sale www.DreamCarReview.comby dreamcarreview 6,826 views
- 4:41 1965 Chevrolet Corvette L79 STK # 1181by StreetsideClassics 1,396 views
- 9:41 T-line sub enclosure build Part 2by brendonv101 95,286 views
- 0:47 1965 Corvette - final tuning of fuel injection unit 1 of 2by TonysCorvetteShop 1,355 views
- 4:43 SOLD C2 1965 Green 327 365hp 4-Speed Corvette 4 for sale by Corvette Mike Com.mp4by Corvette Mike 2,042 views
- 2:20 1964 L76 Corvetteby greg delasandro 748 views
- 7:38 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster FOR SALE flemings ultimate garageby Flemingsclassics 3,429 views
- 11:47 First Look: 2014 Corvette Stingray - Jay Leno's Garageby JayLenosGarage 1,378,190 views
- 0:40 1964 Corvette 327-365hp. Small Block Part 2by olddog58vette 7,697 views
- 3:42 1965 Corvette Convertible~Last Owner 36 Years~Matching Numbers~39000 Miles!~For Saleby WeBe Autos 914 views
- 1:23 Corvette Joe 1965 corvette more paintingby jaivette 6,537 views
- 5:27 Play'n with a GT-Rby downshift83 74,479 views
- 1:22 Lot S85 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 327 365 HP 4-Speedby mecumauction 16,409 views
- 1:45 Sexy Girl Kayla Corvette Z06 Racee!by TVCarcrashes 35,261 views
- 1:43 1966 Corvette 427/390hp Convertibleby buyavettedotnet 800 views
- Loading more suggestions...