Uploaded on Apr 2, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/7na68k8 Procrastination, also known as dilly-dallying, dragging your feet, and excuse making is something we have all experienced at one time or another.
So how do you stop procrastinating you might be asking?
Just DO IT!
Step 1: DETERMINE
Step 2: OUTLINE
Step 3: INTEND
Step 4: TACKLE
When you think back to all the times you put something off because you thought it was going to cause you great discomfort -- was it really as bad as you thought it would be? It probably wasn't, but you worried about it -- put it off -- worried about it some more -- put it off longer...
It doesn't have to be that way. Just DO IT!
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
Author of Excuses Don't Count; Results Rule and Live Life with No Regrets. Get your copies today.
To help keep you focused and on track to goal achievement:
- Subscribe to my blog on Kindle and receive business success tips
- Subscribe to my iTunes Podcasts (http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accou...)
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Subscribe to my Blog (http://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- 'Like' Anne's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabi...)
The Accountability Coach(tm) helps entrepreneurs make more money, work less, and enjoy a more balanced life.
Standard YouTube License