Michael Springman on Alex Jones Tv 1/4: CIA Ordered Visas For 15 of The 19 9/11 Hijackers in Jeddah
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 8, 2010
Michael Springmann, a former head U.S. consular official in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, who complained about a CIA visa factory in Saudi Arabia and was fired as a result.
J. Michael Springmann, formerly chief of the visa section at the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, has testified that he rejected hundreds of suspicious visa applications by Saudi Aabian men similar to those named as the 9/11 HijackersPatsies when we was head of the consular section of the US embassy in Jeddah, but C.I.A. officers repeatedly overruled him and ordered the visas to be issued.
Springmann protested to the State Department, the Office of Diplomatic Security, the F.B.I., the Justice Department and congressional committees, but was told to shut up. He later realized that this was a CIA operation, and wrote about it in the Spring 1997 issue of the journal Unclassified.
After 9/11, Springmann observed that 15 of the 19 Hijackers Patsies got their visas
from the very same CIA controlled consulate in Jeddah
( US News and World Report 12/12/01).
"Only one of the 15 provided an actual address - and that was only because his first application was refused. The rest listed such not-so-specific locations as "California," "New York," "Hotel D.C.," and "Hotel." One terrorist amazingly listed his U.S. destination as simply "No." But he still got a visa. Nikolai Wenzel, one of the former consular officers who analyzed the forms, declares that State's issuance of the visas "amounts to criminal negligence. The law is clear: "Every alien shall be presumed to be an immigrant until he establishes to the satisfaction of the consular officer, at the time of application for a visa, that he is entitled to a nonimmigrant ." State's Deputy Press Secretary Phil Reeker remarks that 214(b) is "quite a threshold to overcome" - it just wasn't for Saudi applicants..."
Standard YouTube License
- 5:09 The 9/11 hijackers are aliveby RT AmericaFeatured 149,573
- 10:58 Michael Springman on Alex Jones Tv 2/4: CIA Ordered Visas For 15 of The 19 9/11 Hijackers in Jeddahby Alex's Official Channel 6,768 views
- 9:40 911 Clues EVERYONE MISSEDby antiklaus 2,782,587 views
- 1:05 Saudi Arabia - the day saudi comes to an end !!!by americaisevil1 17,759 views
- 9:36 Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)by kevin604bc 3,968,747 views
- 4:53 Alex Jones exposes attempt to demonize 9/11 Truth on Geraldo following Pentagon incidentby The1776Liberty 220,318 views
- 6:40 Jeddah US consulate attack القنصلية الاميركية في جدة هجومby keralaviews 18,376 views
- 58 videos Play all Crime Sceneby SGTMajor81
- 5:50 New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside'by RT 1,117,827 views
- 2:24:19 Fall of the Republic HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel 4,030,804 views
- 10:38 Alex Jones Tv 1/2: Sarah Palin is Not Going to Save You!!!by TheAlexJonesChannel 24,814 views
- 10:49 Alex Jones Tv: Think Government Is Corrupt? You May Face 10 Years In Jailby TheAlexJonesChannel 22,821 views
- 8:25 Mike Springman on 911by troglodyt33 7,226 views
- 4:05 CBS - 9 of 19 hijackers still alive, Taliban wants evidenceby Gideon52480 8,154 views
- 1:42:17 Fabled Enemies Full Lengthby ChangeDaChannel 479,960 views
- 0:48 Motorcade, Undercover cars, OPP, passing us. G20 G8 Summitby kunzy04 38,218 views
- 1:53:40 The Obama Deception HQ Full length versionby ChangeDaChannel 12,914,014 views
- 6:58 David Ray Griffin on the 9/11 Cell Phone Calls: Exclusive CBC Interviewby ฬєlς๏๓є t๏ 86,686 views
- 10:50 Michael Springman on Alex Jones Tv 3/4: CIA Ordered Visas For 15 of The 19 9/11 Hijackers in Jeddahby Alex's Official Channel 5,020 views
- 10:49 Freeway Ricky Ross on Alex Jones Tv 1/5: How The CIA Supply, Control, Operate The Drug Businessby TheAlexJonesChannel 131,061 views
- 9:54 Michael Springman on Alex Jones Tv 4/4: CIA Ordered Visas For 15 of The 19 9/11 Hijackers in Jeddahby Alex's Official Channel 5,053 views
- Loading more suggestions...