Rent a Gulfstream G450
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 4, 2012
Rent a Gulfstream G450 for business or a vacation to anywhere in the world.. http://jetcharter.com/blog/private-ch... .V1 Jets can make renting a Gulfstream G450 fast and easy. Specifications and performance data for the Gulfstream G450. http://jetcharter.com/aircraft/Gulfst... Book your Gulfstream G450 request now. http://jetcharter.com/quotes/private-...
Gulfstream G450 From Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation:
"The Gulfstream G450® is not only the best large cabin, long-range business jet in its class, it's also a direct descendent of the storied GIV®-series aircraft, the best-selling business jet in the world. By the time production of the GIV-series ceased in 2002, Gulfstream had turned out over 500 of these world-class airplanes.http://www.jetcharter.com/aircraft/Gu...
The G450 is a complete upgrade of what was an outstanding business jet to begin with. It can reach a maximum operating speed of Mach 0.88 and carry a management team of eight up to 4,350 nautical miles (8,056 km)at its normal cruise speed of Mach 0.80. With its intercontinental range, the G450 easily links Dallas with Paris. High altitudes don't faze this aircraft. A G450 departed the high-altitude Centennial Airport in Denver and touched down slightly more than seven hours later at Honolulu Airport on Oahu. The flight set a new city-pair speed record.
G450 operators may choose from six Select Interior Configurations to personalize their cabin. Individual cabin designs will accommodate up to 16 passengers comfortably with berthing for six. Whatever the configuration, G450 passengers will appreciate the abundant sunshine streaming through Gulfstream's signature oval windows, the 100 percent fresh air and the advanced soundproofing that envelops the living environment in new levels of quiet.
The inherent value of the G450 is evident in its GIV lineage, its PlaneView cockpit and its greater than 99.8 percent dispatch reliability rate. Like all members of the Gulfstream fleet, the G450 is sustained by Gulfstream's vast, worldwide product-support network. More than 3,000 trained professionals stationed at strategically located service centers, authorized warranty centers and line-service facilities around the world stand ready to meet the needs of the G450 fleet.
The G450 was developed by the same team that won the 2003 Collier Trophy, the most prestigious award in aviation today. Whether you cross a continent or an ocean, the G450 will strive to exceed your expectations."
*Maximum Range 4,350 nm / 8,061 km (Mach 0.80, 8 passengers, 3 crew and NBAA IFR reserves)
Normal Cruise Speed Mach 0.80 / 459 ktas / 850 km/h
High Speed Cruise Mach 0.85 / 488 ktas / 904 km/h
Mmo (Maximum Operating Mach Number) M ach 0.88
Takeoff Distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 5,450 ft / 1,661 m
Landing Distance (SL, ISA, MLW) 3,260 ft / 994 m
Initial Cruise Altitude 41,000 ft / 12,497 m
Maximum Cruise Altitude 45,000 ft / 13,716 m
Avionics Gulfstream PlaneView®
Engines (2) Rolls-Royce Tay Mk 611-8C
Rated Takeoff Thrust (each) 13,850 lb / 61.6 kN
Passengers Maximum 19
Typical Outfitting 12-16
Cabin Length 45 ft 1 in / 13.74 m
Cabin Height 6 ft 2 in / 1.88 m
Cabin Width 7 ft 4 in / 2.24 m
Cabin Volume 1,525 cu ft / 43.2 cu m
Baggage Compartment Volume 169 cu ft / 4.8 cu m
Window 12 Gulfstream Signature Oval Windows
Galley Forward or Aft Galley
Lavatories Forward and Aft Lavatory
Cabin Configurations 6 Select Floorplans or Tailored Floorplans
*NBAA IFR theoretical range. Actual range will be affected by ATC routing, operating speed, weather, outfitting options and other factors.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:58 41NBC/WMGT- Gulfstream Aerospace Shows Off G650, Gives 41NBC Exlusive Tour Of Facilityby 41NBC Featured 9,864
- 10:21 Gulfstream G5, Steep approach and landing, Aspen (KASE).by BlueLineSpeed1,031 views
- 9:50 Gulfstream G-IV approach, landing, shutdown at Las Vegas (raw footage, HD)by clutchradisson46,181 views
- 9:07 Pilot Report: Gulfstream G650by Aviation Week67,199 views
- 5:36 Gulfstream IV Start-up. pt.2by Pilotguy20114,910 views
- 4:41 Gulfstream G550 final approach Teterboro, NJby NeoTokio414,563 views
- 2:23 Gulfstream G450 HB-JKJ Take Off at Airport Bern-Belp - View of Swiss Alpsby matthiashaenni6,039 views
- 8:28 Gulfstream Girl flying a C172 over NYC skylineby TheGulfstreamGirl70,988 views
- 4:17 Gulfstream Girl - cockpit fun | funny pilotsby TheGulfstreamGirl108,714 views
- 10:13 Aspen Colorado Private Jet Take-off Falcon 2000by DYNORECORDINGS26,196 views
- 1:56 Steve Wynn's Private Gulfstream G650 [N711SW] Landing and Taxi to FBOby SpeedbirdHD .56,098 views
- 6:00 gulfstream G550 approach & landing at Maldivesby NeoTokio424,445 views
- 4:22 Gulfstream Elite Cabinby Aviation International News TV61,147 views
- 9:52 GoPro Gulfstream G-IV Cockpit TEB-FOKby bobert57619,874 views
- 11:11 GoPro Gulfstream GIV Cockpit Videoby bobert57622,407 views
- 4:09 The Gulfstream G650by GulfstreamAero99,052 views
- 2:53 Gulfstream GIV-X Private Jet Takeoff In Wet Conditionsby IrishPlaneSpotter129,476 views
- 3:14 Gulfstream G450 takeoff Munich 08Lby BlueLineSpeed1,226 views
- 0:40 Gulfstream G-IV Landing -- Santa Monica, California [HD]by Sporty's Pilot Shop33,072 views
- 6:13 CJ3 Citation Jet Takeoff KBFI landing KSUN cockpit viewby wa2203019,694 views
- Loading more suggestions...