"Banned" US/China Commercial - media bias - Why Ron Paul?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 8, 2011
A new television ad about the U.S. national debt produced by Citizens Against Government Waste has been deemed "too controversial" by major networks including ABC, A&E and The History Channel and will not be shown on those channels. The commercial is a homage to a 1986 ad that was entitled "The Deficit Trials" that was also banned by the major networks. Apparently telling the truth about the national debt is a little too "hot" for the major networks to handle. But perhaps it is time to tell the American people the truth. In 1986, the U.S. national debt was around 2 trillion dollars. Today, it is rapidly approaching 14 trillion dollars. The American Dream is being ripped apart right in front of our eyes, but apparently some of the major networks don't want the American people to really understand what is going on.
The truth is that the ad does not even have anything in it that should be offensive. The commercial is set in the year 2030, and the main character is a Chinese professor that is seen lecturing his students on the fall of great empires. As images of the United States are shown on a screen behind him, the Chinese professor tells his students the following about the behavior of great empires: "They all make the same mistakes. Turning their backs on the principles that made them great. America tried to spend and tax itself out of a great recession. Enormous so-called "stimulus" spending, massive changes to health care, government takeover of private industries, and crushing debt."
Perhaps it is what the Chinese Professor says next that is alarming the big television networks: "Of course, we owned most of their debt, so now they work for us".
Sign up for email updates: http://www.RonPaul.com/welcome.php - Please like, share, subscribe & comment! http://www.RonPaul.com
Video by http://www.RonPaulDecals.com - thanks!
Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, sound money, and a pro-America foreign policy.
For more information visit the following websites:
Standard YouTube License
- 10:12 Pt. 1 America is worried about Chinese Takeover!by morningsun2937,622 views
- 7:25 China Troops In Mexico To Invade USby Jason Unruhe545,634 views
- 14:06 Ron Paul Destroys MSNBC's Alex Wagner On Syriaby djgabrielpresents80,853 views
- 12:14 Ron Paul's Greatest Debate Performance Ever (10-18-2011)by KramerDSP573,372 views
- 5:07 Ron Paul Girls Campaign for Liberty (Part 1: Alexa Taylor)by RonPaulgirls107,561 views
- 3:01 Ron Paul Makes Moderator Look Stupid on Military Spending - South Carolina Debate 1-16-2012by R11110000648,827 views
- 3:13 Ron Paul (LIKE A BOSS): Drops the Knowledge Bomb on Rick Perry and the mediaby KonaSilat691,273 views
- 2:04 Ron Paul Ad - US National Debtby McShamusProductions31,225 views
- 22:21 Ron Paul Defines Libertarianism - Charlie Rose Interview (Full)by SaveOurLiberty35,689 views
- 9:32 Ron Paul: Obamacare 'A Conspiracy Of Stupidity'by selfownership115,071 views
- 10:48 Ron Paul Incredible Video Twice Removed YouTubeby AwsmMayCry1,210,160 views
- 2:47 CHINA INVADES AMERICA! ...Just Imagine... (by Ron Paul)by john Doe4,798 views
- 26:03 How Ron Paul Was Cheated Out Of Presidencyby ThinkOutsideTheTV156,980 views
- 6:21 2013 - Ron Paul Exposes Obama Martial Law Plans!!!by Top10GamingOfficial378,641 views
- 6:05 MSNBC Ignores Winner of Debate - Ron Paul - Media manipulationby ronpaulsupportr20122,941 views
- 5:11 2012 Florida Gators Defenseby DjChaz9049,204 views
- 11:20 CAGW TV AD: Citizens Against Government Waste highlights U.S. debt owed to China.flvby fab4bear24,892 views
- 3:54 Media bias against Ron Paulby MrLibertad20123,616 views
- 1:00 China on America: '' Now They Work For Us ''by iwanttomarrycarrie32,422 views
- 21:14 Ron Paul: The Chinese Are Our Bankers, They're Not Going to Attack Usby RonPaul2008dotcom30,940 views
- Loading more suggestions...