Relaxing Music Therapy - Hypnotizing Drive Through The Canyons
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 5, 2011
Music By Marc Enfroy
Highway hypnosis, also popularly known as driving without attention mode (DWAM) or white line fever, is a mental state in which a person can drive a truck or automobile great distances, responding to external events in the expected manner with no recollection of having consciously done so. In this state the driver's conscious mind is apparently fully focused elsewhere, with seemingly direct processing of the masses of information needed to drive safely. Highway hypnosis is just one manifestation of a relatively commonplace experience, where the conscious and unconscious minds appear to concentrate on different things.
Relaxing Music Therapy For Stress Relief
Relaxing music therapy is a very potent phenomenon.
Sounds can soothe you, fire your imagination, bring you to the heights of ecstasy or bring you down to the depths of your soul.
Music is known to relax and to help in stress relief. In the right manner, music can bring lightness into a serious situation.
Relaxing music therapy can heal, soothe and bring calm tot an agitated mind.
Defining "relaxing music" seems a matter of personal choice. Some people find the serene sounds of the waterfall and chirping birds relaxing while others relax with their favorite hard rock.
How Does It Work?
The therapeutic effect of relaxing sounds seems to have a scientific definition of its own.
When the human brain is relaxed it produces more alpha brain waves.
When a person is stressed out, his brain produces more beta and theta waves. Beta and theta waves are faster changing brain waves than alpha waves.
Within the fight-or-flee logic of a sudden stressful situation, the human brain processes seem to speed up to act faster. This can be helpful in short, specific moments, but it is counter productive when it becomes a chronically state of being.
A relaxing tune can help with its sounds typically rich in frequencies that are similar to our alpha type brain waves.
The mind is always open to suggestions and thus when a person is agitated or tensed, relaxing sounds, rich in alpha like frequencies, can actually bring brain frequencies down from theta to beta to eventually alpha brain waves, changing the overall mood of the listener during this process.
It's a scientific fact: A relaxing melody can help a person to get at ease. When a person listens to a piece of music that he finds relaxing, he can focus on that, forgetting his agitation and tension. His/her breathing slows down a well as the heart rate and blood pressure.
Next in Relaxing Music Therapy: Season 1 Episodes
- 1:01:11 Relaxing Rain On a Metal Roof (1 Hour Long) To help you fall asleepby ScenicVideos 2,111,848 views
- 19:02 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Sunrise with Meditation Musicby ScenicVideos 327,223 views
- 5:22 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Piano Music - Nature Scenesby ScenicVideos 779,422 views
- 2:18:15 Wonderful Chill Out Music Relax Lounge 2012by jacek o 1,113,990 views
- 1:18:23 Wonderful Chill Out Music Africa Asia Oriental Theme Tekiu blogspot comby aliasmike2002 6,127,192 views
- 1:06:52 LONG Playlist of Relaxing Soft Piano Music to Sleep and Studyby Buckeye198181 2,685,873 views
- 1:07:36 AMAZING CHILLOUT MUSIC RELAXING EVENING LIFE MIX BY SPAVEVOby SpaVevo2 44,994 views
- 42:39 Tranquility - Time Solitaire. Music United with Nature.by TzviErez 7,285,950 views
- 1:16:03 Relaxing Spa Music Long Time Mix By Spavevoby SpaVevo2 2,210,940 views
- 1:16:09 Relaxing Music Iby sara marco 2,586,008 views
- 42:42 Spa Relaxing Music Long Time MP3 With Candle Lightby Spavevo3 1,329,751 views
- 4:16:41 RELAX MUSIC MEDITATION - RELAXAMENTO MUSIC MEDITAÇÃOby Pedro J. Pérez 10,166,690 views
- 2:22:30 RELAX MUSIC, MÚSICA RELAJACIÓN, MEDITATION MUSIC, MÚSICA MEDITACIÓN, REIKI MUSIC, YOGA MUSICby Pedro J. Pérez 3,857,129 views
- 1:00:33 Meditation (Zen Music)by fearless2435 7,384,784 views
- 1:00:12 Relaxing Music ☯ Soft Calming Tracks with Ocean Webcam HD 1080p Videoby LoungeVstudio 1,228,378 views
- 21:02 Relaxing Celtic Music - Morning Dewby AdrianvonZiegler 981,820 views
- 9:29 Try this! The Deepest most relaxing music and video ever - Air (15)by PaulFromStokeUK 6,145,645 views
- 5:18 Relaxing Piano Music - Nature Scenes Meditationby ScenicVideos 424,142 views
- 53:45 Spa Music Relaxation With Piano Long Time Mix by Spavevoby SpaVevo2 2,991,068 views