Relaxing Music Therapy : Hypnotizing Drive Through The Canyons
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 5, 2011
Music By Marc Enfroy
Highway hypnosis, also popularly known as driving without attention mode (DWAM) or white line fever, is a mental state in which a person can drive a truck or automobile great distances, responding to external events in the expected manner with no recollection of having consciously done so. In this state the driver's conscious mind is apparently fully focused elsewhere, with seemingly direct processing of the masses of information needed to drive safely. Highway hypnosis is just one manifestation of a relatively commonplace experience, where the conscious and unconscious minds appear to concentrate on different things.
Relaxing Music Therapy For Stress Relief
Relaxing music therapy is a very potent phenomenon.
Sounds can soothe you, fire your imagination, bring you to the heights of ecstasy or bring you down to the depths of your soul.
Music is known to relax and to help in stress relief. In the right manner, music can bring lightness into a serious situation.
Relaxing music therapy can heal, soothe and bring calm tot an agitated mind.
Defining "relaxing music" seems a matter of personal choice. Some people find the serene sounds of the waterfall and chirping birds relaxing while others relax with their favorite hard rock.
How Does It Work?
The therapeutic effect of relaxing sounds seems to have a scientific definition of its own.
When the human brain is relaxed it produces more alpha brain waves.
When a person is stressed out, his brain produces more beta and theta waves. Beta and theta waves are faster changing brain waves than alpha waves.
Within the fight-or-flee logic of a sudden stressful situation, the human brain processes seem to speed up to act faster. This can be helpful in short, specific moments, but it is counter productive when it becomes a chronically state of being.
A relaxing tune can help with its sounds typically rich in frequencies that are similar to our alpha type brain waves.
The mind is always open to suggestions and thus when a person is agitated or tensed, relaxing sounds, rich in alpha like frequencies, can actually bring brain frequencies down from theta to beta to eventually alpha brain waves, changing the overall mood of the listener during this process.
It's a scientific fact: A relaxing melody can help a person to get at ease. When a person listens to a piece of music that he finds relaxing, he can focus on that, forgetting his agitation and tension. His/her breathing slows down a well as the heart rate and blood pressure.
Next in Relaxing Music Therapy: Season 1
- 19:02 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Sunrise with Meditation Musicby ScenicVideos466,869 views
- 10:01 Relaxing Piano Rain Music - Nature Scenes 1by ScenicVideos3,411,466 views
- 5:22 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Piano Music - Nature Scenesby ScenicVideos871,959 views
- 51:09 Relaxing Spa Music Long Timeby maulanababaji8,949,307 views
- 7:20 My Top 10 Thai Actors kiss kiss kissby ThaistarFan1,325,695 views
- 1:46:50 Andre Rieu et les valses de VIENNEby epagneule919,189 views
- 1:19:58 wonderful Chill Out Music Dream On Mix by tekiuby Keep It Underground4,306,987 views
- 2:30:58 Musica para dormir y relajarse - Sueño profundo - 180 minutos de relajacion. #by lunacreciente1,693,239 views
- 1:00:35 Sleeping Music 7 For Deep SLEEPINGby TheDemorio2,830,984 views
- 4:16:41 RELAX MUSIC MEDITATION - RELAXAMENTO MUSIC MEDITAÇÃOby Pedro J. Pérez14,913,853 views
- 1:11:24 Werner Heisenberg und die Frage nach der Wirklichkeit (Teile 2/6 bis 6/6)by quantumsciencetv89,373 views
- 1:16:03 Relaxing Spa Music Long Time Mix By Spavevoby spavevo channel3,148,657 views
- PaulFromStokeUK 117 videos79K
- 27:23 SHTEPIA E JASIN BOSSIT NGA FSH DOBERDOLLby vizioni200865,404 views
- 1:06:52 LONG Playlist of Relaxing Soft Piano Music to Sleep and Studyby Serenity Studio10,495,472 views
- 1:01:04 Music Zen Gardenby sara marco1,319,719 views
- 2:35:01 Background Music Instrumentals - relaxdaily - B-Sides N°1by relaxdaily20,505,549 views
- 6:52 Cutest Couple Ever! ♥by MelissaRacine97321,277 views
- 30:52 The Deep, relax for 30 minutes, includes Theta binaural tones, by Paul Collier (101)by PaulFromStokeUK360,794 views