Los Cabos - The Official Video 2010
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 1, 2008
Los Cabos Convention & Visitors Bureau
Los Cabos... Leave It All Behind.
Relax your mind.
Revive your Spirit.
Rejoin the World...
Discover Los Cabos, rediscover yourself.
Mèxico, Beyond your Expectations.
Two small and very different towns -- San José del Cabo to the northeast, Cabo San Lucas at the southern tip -- bracket a twenty-mile seacoast 'Corridor,' home to a range of elegant hotels, and to a collection championship golf courses.
Los Cabos is at the southern tip of Mexico's Baja California peninsula. Approaching by air across the Sea of Cortés (which separates the Baja from the rest of Mexico) the visitor first sees contrast: the craggy peaks of the Sierra de la Laguna form a backdrop to miles of golden beach, blue water and dramatic red rock formations; saguaro cactus, palms and cultivated gardens cover the pale gold desert landscape.
Cabo San Lucas is best identified by the image of the world famous rock arch formation "El Arco" where the Pacific meets the warm water of the Sea of Cortes. The Los Cabos Convention & Visitors Bureau launched their new and improved consumer website, www.visitloscabos.travel. The website, with a fresh, new face and an array of helpful features, will prove to be a great resource for travelers planning a trip to Los Cabos. Our goal with the launch of the enhanced consumer website is to offer travelers important, valuable information about our destination as well as provide a convenient resource for travel planning, said Gonzalo Franyutti, president of the Los Cabos Convention & Visitors Bureau. Visitors to the website can enjoy features such as My Los Cabos Planner, where users can plan, email and print their prospective vacation ideas and itinerary without leaving the comfort of their home. The new Book Your Trip feature allows travelers to book their entire trip to Los Cabos directly from the website. From flights to hotels to rental cars, a dream vacation to Lands End is only a click away. A Where to Stay section offers travelers the ability to overview a variety of accommodations from luxury properties and expansive hotels to all-inclusive resorts and small, quaint hideaways. The extensive What to Do section highlights activities available, from golf to fishing, spas to dining. Visitors to the site can also use maps to find out where each hotel, golf course, spa, restaurant, fishing fleet and more are located.
Additionally, meeting and incentive planners will benefit from the websites new Plan a Meeting feature, which allows planners to coordinate every detail of their event and submit an RFP directly to the Los Cabos Convention & Visitors Bureau without stepping foot in Mexico. Furthermore, the site informs travelers of destination-wide and specific hotel promotions; eNews from Los Cabos, where users can register to receive promotional updates and current news from Los Cabos; a calendar of events in and around Los Cabos; a Featured Sponsor section where an online sponsor is highlighted; Los Cabos Online Store where users can purchase Los Cabos branded apparel and accessories; photography and video of Los Cabos; an online pressroom for media to download images and recent press releases; the current weather in Los Cabos; and contact information for fishing charters, rounds of golf, dining and nightlife reservations. For more information, call 866-LOS-CABOS or visit www.visitloscabos.travel.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:06:32 Cabo San Lucas, Mexicoby hoosiertimFeatured 43,781
- 2:15 Los Cabos, Baja California - Rincones de mi Tierraby rinconesdemitierra 13,858 views
- Los Cabos | BookIt.com® 48 videos858
- 11:42 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Super vacation Edit, 2011by Mr187wolfpack 13,502 views
- 5:25 Things to Do in Los Cabos, Mexicoby NancydBrown 10,811 views
- 2:20 Downtown Caboby Marvin Jackson 25,994 views
- 28:27 Ultimate Destinations: Los Cabos! Everything You Need to Know About Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!by Better Living Guide 28,037 views
- 1:28 Downtown Cabo: Weekend in Cabo San Lucasby Fab Placez 12,091 views
- 4:11 San Jose del Caboby Cesar Roldan 20,485 views
- 3:35 Cabo San Lucas: ME by Melia Cabo - Guest Reviewsby LosCabosHotels 40,407 views
- 3:10 Cabo San Lucas: Hotel Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive - Guest Reviewsby LosCabosHotels 111,513 views
- 3:48 A Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas, Baja Sur, Mexicoby Richard Chudy 13,794 views
- 2:13 Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos-La Paz reviewby tripcentral 25,157 views
- 8:15 Marlin Fishing Tournament Cabo San Lucas in High Definitionby Richard Chudy 18,023 views
- 4:52 Marina Fiesta Resort - Beach Resort Hotel & Spa - Los Cabos Baja Mexicoby GrupoIgartua 63,598 views
- 4:11 WorldVentures Cabo San Lucas-Mega DreamTrip 2010 Part 1by Monico Perez 24,650 views
- 4:27 Mark Murphy walks around the Barceló Los Cabos Palace Deluxeby Mark Murphy 12,856 views
- 3:11 Beaches of Cabo San Lucas - Medano, Chileno and Santa Mariaby Richard Chudy 19,506 views
- 5:33 Wild Canyon Adventures - Zip Lines - Ekopark - Cabo San Lucas - www.loscabosguide.com/wildcanyon/by LosCabosGuideBCS 12,353 views
- 3:52 Los Cabos Resorts - Guest Reviews of Top Los Cabos, Mexico Resortsby Los Cabos | BookIt.com® 47,430 views
- 6:40 Marquis Los Cabosby Carlos Drombo 8,189 views
- Loading more suggestions...