Tales of Symphonia - Exit Modifier: Palmacosta
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 19, 2007
First of my videos from my various testing with the hacks available for the videogame Tales of Symphonia.
Character used: Zelos Wilder ('Cause I deleted all my data, and only had one save to work with. Would have used Kratos..)
Map ID: 036
First off, I'd like to apologize for the quality not being the best. I had all of my videos ripped from a VHS tape that I've had to use many times. I'm still working on getting a VCR that'll record DVDs... many apologies! And the weird thing at the beginning of it is from the program used to rip it... sorry for that as well! ^^; Couldn't stop it from doing that...
Secondly, I'll explain what exactly I'm doing in this video. You can tell from the first position that I'm not doing this normally. I'm using an exit modifier to re-enter Palmacosta AFTER it has been destroyed. Using the exit modifier sometimes results in the character position being somewhat odd. (Stuck in fences or walls, sometimes outside level bounds... this is actually a very good position.) So I also could not control where Zelos stood at the beginning unless I moved him myself. ... Which I could have done, but.. where'd the fun in that be? I love seeing outside of levels, don't you?!
Ahem.. anyways, this shows what the result is when you hack your way back into Palmacosta when you aren't supposed to be able to go back in. (When it's destroyed) Most of the NPCs without definite lines (that they say throughout the game. NPCs with changing lines will have this as their line.) will all revert to a default line, which is apparently "Until the end." I don't know why it does this, as I'm not a hacker. I'm just testing these things out and making them more public so that hackers will catch wind of this and figure it out...
It's kind of morbid, isn't it? That such a line would be a default? :( Well anyway, to try to prove this is real further, I exit Palmacosta and try to re-enter legitly, only to fail, as it's destroyed.
I didn't go through every NPC to try and cut back on the length. After-all, lengthy videos with nothing but the same thing over and over aren't very interesting, are they? :/
Tales of Symphonia is copyright Namco. I own NOTHING. Not even the VCR I used to tape it, sadly. ... Okay, I own the VHS tape that I used to tape it on...
Standard YouTube License
- 37:08 Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Walkthrough Part 22: Temple of Lightningby leonyasch4,863 views
- 9:03 Tales of Symphonia 2 : Coliseum hack - Party Special battle [Unknown] Part 1 of 3by frubam12,324 views
- 6:44 Where in the world is Kratos?by JaimeHR26,149 views
- 2:18 Tales of Symphonia - Exit Modifier: Dirk's House (Destroyed)by StrongTomorrow18,392 views
- 42:28 Tethe'alla Arc, Episode 1 - Tales of Symphonia: The Animationby paintedNDG13,147 views
- 1:20 ToS Glitch: Dead But Still Aliveby F3wDiSg00D13,191 views
- 4:22 Tales of Symphonia - Can They Sing? (English) V.2by StrongTomorrow16,893 views
- 3:30 Cosplay - Tales of Symphonia - Japan Expoby Kurisu21,463 views
- 31:55 Tales of Symphonia OVA Episode 10 [United World]by xFlamberge92,460 views
- 1:31 Tales of Symphonia - Exit Modifier: Mana Cannonby StrongTomorrow13,477 views
- 7:05 [Hack] Tales of Symphonia 2 always have richter [with code]by Monroe Hacks16,682 views
- 2:26 Tales of Symphonia - 4 members No Damage against Abyssionby viewlagoon109,343 views
- 3:57 Tales of Symphonia Battle: Zelos(Mania)by shadowkirby200754,945 views
- 1:35 Tales of Symphonia - Lucky Star!by StrongTomorrow25,738 views
- 7:14 Tales of Symphonia - Secret Boss ''?????"by VpowerSP65,843 views
- 3:19 Tales of Symphonia - Test map #2by Krauser91259,000 views
- 5:15 Zelos Wilder - Red Snowby xxangelofsymphoniaxx6,797 views
- 1:28 PS2 Abicion Hi-Ougi Glitchby Luis Lopez5,822 views
- 3:05 Tales of Symphonia - Kratos Action Replayby Lewis Jones18,486 views
- 32:17 Tales of Symphonia Episode 1 English Subtitlesby Lopus Etterie44,472 views
- Loading more suggestions...