Tales of Symphonia - Exit Modifier: Palmacosta
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 19, 2007
First of my videos from my various testing with the hacks available for the videogame Tales of Symphonia.
Character used: Zelos Wilder ('Cause I deleted all my data, and only had one save to work with. Would have used Kratos..)
Map ID: 036
First off, I'd like to apologize for the quality not being the best. I had all of my videos ripped from a VHS tape that I've had to use many times. I'm still working on getting a VCR that'll record DVDs... many apologies! And the weird thing at the beginning of it is from the program used to rip it... sorry for that as well! ^^; Couldn't stop it from doing that...
Secondly, I'll explain what exactly I'm doing in this video. You can tell from the first position that I'm not doing this normally. I'm using an exit modifier to re-enter Palmacosta AFTER it has been destroyed. Using the exit modifier sometimes results in the character position being somewhat odd. (Stuck in fences or walls, sometimes outside level bounds... this is actually a very good position.) So I also could not control where Zelos stood at the beginning unless I moved him myself. ... Which I could have done, but.. where'd the fun in that be? I love seeing outside of levels, don't you?!
Ahem.. anyways, this shows what the result is when you hack your way back into Palmacosta when you aren't supposed to be able to go back in. (When it's destroyed) Most of the NPCs without definite lines (that they say throughout the game. NPCs with changing lines will have this as their line.) will all revert to a default line, which is apparently "Until the end." I don't know why it does this, as I'm not a hacker. I'm just testing these things out and making them more public so that hackers will catch wind of this and figure it out...
It's kind of morbid, isn't it? That such a line would be a default? :( Well anyway, to try to prove this is real further, I exit Palmacosta and try to re-enter legitly, only to fail, as it's destroyed.
I didn't go through every NPC to try and cut back on the length. After-all, lengthy videos with nothing but the same thing over and over aren't very interesting, are they? :/
Tales of Symphonia is copyright Namco. I own NOTHING. Not even the VCR I used to tape it, sadly. ... Okay, I own the VHS tape that I used to tape it on...
Standard YouTube License
- 1:20 ToS Glitch: Dead But Still Aliveby Ownage on a bunFeatured 12,840
- 2:18 Tales of Symphonia - Exit Modifier: Dirk's House (Destroyed)by StrongTomorrow's channel 18,190 views
- 1:31 Tales of Symphonia - Exit Modifier: Mana Cannonby StrongTomorrow's channel 13,414 views
- 0:54 Tales of Symphonia - Exit Modifier: Top of Mana Cannonby StrongTomorrow's channel 5,555 views
- 1:35 Tales of Symphonia - Lucky Star!by StrongTomorrow's channel 25,299 views
- 3:19 Tales of Symphonia - Test map #2by Krauser912 58,443 views
- 4:22 Tales of Symphonia - Can They Sing? (English) V.2by StrongTomorrow's channel 16,626 views
- 5:15 Zelos Wilder - Red Snowby xxAngelOfSymphoniaxx 6,678 views
- 7:14 Tales of Symphonia - Secret Boss ''?????"by VpowerSP's channel 61,961 views
- 0:35 Tales of Symphonia Meltokio Sewer Glitchby Marissa Co 15,653 views
- 2:44 Tales of Symphonia - Beating Abyssion in one 1064 hit comboby MechMaster90 46,662 views
- 7:57 Tales of Symphonia Boss Battle 2by Jerome1234 30,945 views
- 1:40 Unknown Final Boss: Emilby Linkz 17,779 views
- 3:54 [hack] Tales Of Symphonia 2 Infinite HP and TP [with code]by ToonLink13 1,999 views
- 3:46 Tales of Symphonia-Dungeons&Dragonsby Molly Kissinger 27,781 views
- 0:37 Tales of Symphonia - Yuan Gets Down (Geddan!)by StrongTomorrow's channel 2,690 views
- 4:15 Brawl Hack Preview: Kratos [Tales of Symphonia]by Wolfric 663 views
- 0:12 Tales of Symphonia - Funny Indignation Judgment Dodgingby Chaîne de Kousuke 35,527 views
- 3:10 Tales of Symphonia Zelos vs Kratosby Teizokurei 51,638 views
- 3:34 Tales of Symphonia: Fencesby The channel of unfininshedness 9,805 views
- Loading more suggestions...