Honda Accord Sedan 2010 Video Tour
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2010
http://carforallnet.blogspot.com/2010... The Honda Accord Sedan 2010 is a series of mid-size automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, and sold in the majority of automotive markets throughout the world.
In 1982, the Accord which has always been manufactured in Sayama, Japan became the first Japanese car to be produced in the United States when production commenced in Marysville, Ohio at Honda's Marysville Auto Plant. In addition, the Accord is, or has been, produced in Nelson, New Zealand Swindon, England, Guangzhou, China and Ayutthaya, Thailand. The Accord has achieved considerable success, especially in the United States, where it was the best-selling Japanese car for fifteen years (1982-97), topping its class in sales in 1991 and 2001, with around ten million vehicles sold. Numerous tests, past and present count the Accord as one of the world's most reliable vehicles.
Since initiation, Honda has offered several different body styles and versions of the Accord, and often vehicles marketed under the Accord Sedan 2010 nameplate concurrently in different regions differ quite substantially. It debuted in 1976 as a compact hatchback, though this style only lasted through the 1980s, as the lineup was expanded to include a sedan, coupe, and wagon. By the Accord's sixth generation in the 1990s, it evolved into an intermediate vehicle, with one basic platform but with different bodies and proportions to increase its competitiveness against its rivals in different international markets. For the current generation of the Accord released for the North American market in 2008, Honda again has chosen to move the model further upscale and increase its size. This pushed the Honda Accord 2010 sedan from the upper limit of what the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) defines as a mid-size car to just above the lower limit of a full-size car,with the coupe still rated as a mid-size car.
Honda Accord Sedan 2010 Ingeniously simple. Yet overflowing with luxury and technological creativity. All that and more in the Accord Sedan.
* Commanding full-size sedan presence
* High-Performance look and feel
* Wide-opening doors for ease of entry and exit
* Available 271-hp V-6 Engine
* Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) offers both brisk acceleration and fuel efficiency (EX and above)
* Choice of 5-Speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission
* Available navigation system
* Bluetooth HandsFreeLink capability (EX-L)
* Dual-zone automatic climate control (EX-L)
The Honda Accord Sedan has been styled to attract more than just a passing glance. Its sharp lines and powerful stance excites the senses from any angle.
Look close. The Accords form is a study in modern design. And available 17-inch wheels will surely impress.
Wide-opening doors invite you to step inside. And the one-touch power moonroof (EX and above) couldn't be any easier.
Anything but Ordinary
No stone has been left unturned. Thats because the details make all the difference. Take a look at the Accords brilliantly finished exhaust and chrome door handles (V-6). Exquisite attention to fit and finish set the Accord apart from the average sedan.
With a large and luxurious interior, the Accord Sedan provides the comfort you deserve.
In the Accord's case, bigger is better. It means more comfort and more room for those Honda details, like available leather-trimmed seats. The driver's seat has 10-way power adjustment including power lumbar support (EX and above) to fine tune a perfect fit. Rear passengers enjoy ample room conveniences like a fold-down center armrest and a Rear HVAC Vent to keep them cool.
The available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with voice recognition provides you with a huge point-of-interest database, including restaurant ratings and reviews from Zagat Survey .
Bluetooth HandsFreeLink enables you to make hands-free calls with many compatible phones, and comes included with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ (and in EX-L models without the Navigation System). And steering wheel-mounted controls for audio and cruise control allow you to change speeds or music at will.
Accord LX Sedan features a 160-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with 6 speakers. EX adds a 6-disc in-dash CD player. Step up to the EX-L, and enjoy a 270-watt AM/FM/6-disc in-dash premium audio system and XM Radio. And all Accord audio systems feature an MP3/auxiliary input jack.
Starting at $21,055
Standard YouTube License
- 8:09 2010 Honda Accord Walk around PART 1by DoggorunningFeatured 27,317
- 3:32 2008-2010 Honda Accord: Used Car Review - AutoTraderby AutoTrader 11,093 views
- 5:52 2010 Honda Accord 2 DR. EXL, Deatiled Walk Around. Lease?by AutoNetwork 21,000 views
- 3:16 2011-2012 Honda Accord review from Consumer Reportsby consumerreports 37,686 views
- 9:27 Honda Accord Valve Adjustment - EricTheCarGuyby EricTheCarGuy 247,568 views
- 10:29 2010 Honda Accord Lxby HondaofGalveston 3,731 views
- 5:31 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EXL 4WD for sale at Honda Cars of Bellevue...Omaha's Honda GIANT!by hondacarsofbellevue 32,872 views
- 8:41 Honda Accord /// BBC Top Gear Testby Mateusz Szymański 79,012 views
- 25 videos Play all 2012 Honda Accordby anna04t
- 3:41 Crossover-ish: 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour vs. 2009 Toyota Venzaby InsideLineVideo 110,036 views
- 2:19 HONDA ACCORD 2008by olo polakpotrafi 139,619 views
- 6:51 2012 Honda Accord Sedanby egyspeedblog 64,942 views
- 11:56 2010 Honda Civic Si HFP Sedan Reviewby TheSmokingTire 402,357 views
- 5:12 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 4WD EX-L NAV., Detailed Walk Around.by AutoNetwork 50,104 views
- 4:59 MotorWeek: 2008 Honda Accord Coupeby Motorweek 83,531 views
- 1:31 08 Honda Accord V6 Mugen (NZ)by 4khmer 170,198 views
- 4:42 Honda Accord vs Nissan Altima vs Toyota Camry vs Ford Mondeo vs All Other (Picture Version)by LegendMagna 42,709 views
- 3:19 The Big, The Not Bad, & the Ugly: 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Full Test Videoby InsideLineVideo 97,356 views
- 3:33 Can Taurus Whip Accord? '10 Ford Taurus v '09 Honda Accordby InsideLineVideo 132,317 views
- 2:45 2010 Honda Accord v6 vs 4-Cylinderby RosenthalAutomotive 41,151 views
- 8:08 2011 Honda Accord Sedan, differences in all TRIM MODELS, EXL-L,EX,SE,LX,LX-Pby GraingerHondaTV 32,975 views
- Loading more suggestions...