Published on Jun 3, 2012
Do It Yourself video for rebuilding a wood fence.
At my home, an "ugly" fence that I installed 8 years ago to keep the dogs in the yard so they could run around is replaced with new fence. The only remaining part of the old fence I kept in place were the fence posts because they were still in good shape.
This video will cover:
1. Removing the old fence panels and stringers.
2. How to lay out the new stringers and fence panels.
3. Installing the new fence.
4. Gate building.
5. Gate installation.
6. Installing a cane bolt to hold one gate in place.
7. Staining the new fence.
8. Installing gate latch hardware.
Standard YouTube License