Low Carb Guru Of The Month Jimmy Moore Responds To VegSource
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 11, 2012
Nothing personal against the meat haters from VegSource who made this video using photos of me: http://youtu.be/Q9k7VhM_Oh8
They're really not very nice people lying about what I'm eating and selectively choosing photos of me during times over the past few years that I've struggled to manage my weight. The picture the VegSource minions attempted to paint of me was just flat-out wrong and if they had been paying attention in 2012 instead of having a narrow-minded focus on what they wanted to believe, then they'd know I've been engaged in an n=1 experiment of nutritional ketosis that has helped me shed over 60+ pounds and counting. If they're truly interested in seeing the results of this, then they can check that out here: http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/n1
Every area of my health has improved by eating a very high-fat, animal-based diet with moderated protein and minimal carbohydrates except for delicious non-starchy and green leafy vegetables primarily and I've even put on a substantial amount of muscle in the process too: http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/no...
While I'm flattered the VegSource peeps think I wrote a bestseller with my book 21 Life Lessons From Livin' La Vida Low-Carb, this self-published book hasn't even come close. Yes, I once weighed 410 pounds and low-carb helped bring that weight substantially down by triple digits. Am I perfectly skinny as the veg-heads would have you to believe is somehow the optimal place of health? No. But my blood markers show that I epitomize health and vitality as my weight continues to fall.
Being morbidly obese takes it toll on the body and this is a concept that many of these vegan, anti-meat people just don't understand. Walk a mile in my shoes and you'll see what it's like trying to control blood sugar and insulin levels so that fat loss and health improvements can occur. I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I've never pretended to be nor have I hidden from the struggles that I encounter along the way. If you want to learn the truth about Low Carb Guru Of The Month Jimmy Moore's journey, then simply follow along with the hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors at http://www.livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog.
NOTE: No vegans or vegetarians were harmed in the making of this video.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright Law.
Standard YouTube License
- 29:48 DURIANRIDER INTERVIEWED BY PRIMAL PALEO WAPF LOW CARB GURU JIMMY MOORE #280by durianriders Featured 20,992
- 50:22 Jimmy Moore: How We've All Been Duped About Cholesterolby Abel James2,699 views
- 14:14 Jimmy Moore Interviews Harley "Durianrider" Johnstone On "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" Podcastby Jimmy Moore4,937 views
- 55:15 Jimmy Moore Discusses Nutritional Ketosis On 'The Dr. Lo Radio Show' On 9-11-12by Jimmy Moore4,613 views
- 36:39 Jimmy Moore - 'What is Happening in the Low Carb World?'by Handeye Productions4,068 views
- 32:31 The Art and Science of Nutritional Ketosis Stephen Phinneyby scaff best11,593 views
- 1:00:51 Dr.McDougall- Chapter Seven, Intestines from the beginning.by KingNutrition200588,789 views
- 1:05:14 Jimmy Moore Nutritional Ketosis Lecture On The 2012 Low Carb Down Under Tourby Jimmy Moore10,990 views
- 101 videos Play all Obese meat addictsby eaton3211
- 1:24:07 Why We Get Fat: Diet Trends and Food Policyby Stanford Medicine32,373 views
- 1:07:16 Dr.McDougall- Fighting the Big Fat Lies with Fad-Free Truth, Chapter Five- Meat and the human diet.by KingNutrition2005816,480 views
- 54:59 John Durant - Fundamentals of a Paleo Diet: Intro and Q&A - PorcFest Xby RedPillRecording6,473 views
- 10:07 Wheat Belly Author Dr. William Davis Answering Questions About Getting A CT Heart Scanby Jimmy Moore30,039 views
- 49:37 Paleo, Gluten Free, and GMO Distractions from Real World Food Problemsby John McDougall9,534 views
- 9:52 Dr. Richard Bernstein (Part 1)--Nutrition & Metabolism Society Meeting--May 8, 2010by Jimmy Moore19,690 views
- 50:54 Nutritional Ketosis - Dr Zeeshan Arain. by Charby Ibrahim, The Ancestral Body and The Primal Shiftby Charby Ibrahim3,790 views
- 1:21:13 Diet, Drugs and Diabetes - One Hundred Years of Missed Opportunitiesby John McDougall29,642 views
- 1:01:02 Dr. John McDougall, "The Starch Solution"by PacificVegan18,014 views
- 27:53 An interview with Jimmy and Christine Moore on the 2013 Low-Carb Cruiseby Howard Harkness905 views
- 45:34 The Iceman Tapes - Inside The Mind Of A Mafia Hitmanby Paul Kreugel2,231,628 views