Zombie Invasion: Dynamic Zombie Sandbox Survival
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 22, 2011
For anyone comparing this to DayZ, remember, this was created before DayZ went public and was not meant to be a DayZ. Its a fun small Coop Survival mission and requires no mods.
Version 2.1 is out!
Wait 5 seconds for Ad, then Skip on top right to download. Thanks!
-Day and weather sync should now work completely without problems (Untested on personal server but works and tested on dedicated)
-Added customs actions for vehicles and escape chopper, now with driver, passenger, gunner actions (with extended range)
-Food and water now give 40% hunger and thirst on use (previous was 30%)
-More food, water, and first aid have been added to map.
-Norrin script bug fixed that spawned wounded victims on ground after being killed inside or on top of buildings.
-Broadcast fixed, Now when you broadcast a signal for rescue chopper, anyone can be near it to recieve signal
and not just the person who broadcasted. You cannot move equipment after broadcast or it will fail.
Check out moddb page:
-COOP up to 20 players
-Completely re-designed proving grounds map by adding custom building layouts of towns, cities, military bases, secluded houses etc. (more custom designed maps and areas in next versions)
-Dynamic mission. Player starting positions/food/water/first aid/vehicles/ammo boxes/fuel/zombies spawns etc will never be in the same spot each play through. This makes the re-playability level fairly high and not one strategy always works.
-Zombies!!! More like infected... Some zombies are wanderers that patrol certain areas and some are roaming the map to find and eat you. Dont bother shooting these guys in the chest or legs, theyll almost always keep coming.
-Food/Water/First Aid system. Scavenge for food/water/first aid in houses and buildings alike. Food is needed every 45 minutes and water is every 30 minutes (obviously just for gameplay reasons. I had it on faster timers but I found it to be more annoying to have to scavenge every 15-25 minutes). Without food or water you will die fairly fast. If your friend needs food/water/first aid, drop it for him!
-Ammo boxes are found throughout the world in buildings and out in the open with custom amounts inside of them.
-Scattered vehicles with random weapons/ammo inside: All vehicles are randomly damaged at the beginning so some may be more fragile to drive and if you crash, an engineer in the group will save your ass. All vehicles have different weapons/ammo in them.
-Custom inventory separate from normal inventory. (Think of it as a backpack you can access separately from your main stuff). This inventory solely holds food, water, first aid kits. You are able to give other players stuff from your inventory and vice versa.
-Optional Objectives: Basically you need to survive for 1 hour+ based on what the host sets it on. If you want to try and escape earlier, you must do a set of objectives which include: Finding a satellite phone, generator, and satellite dish. Once these things are gathered, you can choose where to broadcast signal. You must then wait 8-10 minutes as a horde of zombies rush you. Then a chopper will fly in and pick you up. BEWARE! the chopper may crash if the signal is broadcasted in a very congested area like a city.
-Towing/Cart System. There are a set of vehicles in the world that have a trailer attached to them. This trailer can haul around your objectives like your satellite dish, phone, and generator. You can also pick up objectives and walk with them. If you run with them, you will drop them.
-Fuel barrels. Around the world are fuel barrels which can refuel your vehicle up to 20% of max vehicle capacity (for gameplay reasons cause driving around to avoid zombies is lame and too easy). All vehicles will have weapons/ammo inside except the tow vehicles.
-Norrin Revive Compatible. I've managed to make it Norrin revive compatible so when you get killed by a zombie, its not over and your buddies can revive you, put you in a car and then revive you later etc. Revive times are increased so cover your friends! Also when you are down and wounded, zombies will not attack you but may stay near or around your body.
-Custom Parameters: Modify mission survival times 1-2 hours. Also Norrin revive params, grass settings for performance and weather/daylight settings
Known bug: weather/daylight settings known to be de-syncd from server host and clients sometimes. Leave default if this occurs
Mission Design by Daimyo - Scott Jackson.
Zombie Script by Celery (modified to work along side Norrin Script).
Taskmaster 2 and Scriping help by Shuko (it wouldnt be possible without this man)
Norrins Revive Script by Norrin
TBR_Inventory by thebarricade and Modified/Improved for MP by Daimyo
-Arma 2 OA by Bohemia Interactive
"This video is created using games from Bohemia Interactive.
See www.bistudio.com for more information."
Standard YouTube License
- 25:52 ShackTac - Human Shieldby Dslyecxi Featured 44,759
- 22:06 Sonic Zombie Originsby Balenaproductions1,931,251 views
- 12:44 COD Nazi Zombies in Real Lifeby V2rocketproductions700,331 views
- 6:44 Best Open World Zombie Gamesby Mcstuv369182,003 views
- 43:55 HERSHEL's FARM! - Arma 2: DayZ Mod - Ep.40by FRANKIEonPCin1080p588,496 views
- 6:05 Top 5 Zombie Survival Gamesby ThePancakekiller123186,437 views
- 1:03:53 Dynamic MCC Ranger Ops Mission 8 - ArmA 3 Large Scale Co-op Gameplayby Jester81411,985 views
- 29:09 DayZ Base Building 1.2 Now Released New video out!by daimyo21116,640 views
- 50 videos Play all Zombie invasion
- 15:48 Let's play Stranded 2 (part 4) Sandbox Mode Normalby The Ogma Show4,754 views
- 9:32 StarForge: A Survival Sandbox Gameby FishJanDex71,532 views
- 7:09 Arma 2 HD: Infantry vs zombies.by coldsteelsenior80,916 views
- 15:09 The Top 5 Best Post Apocalyptic Video Gamesby Faaiz Rabbani317,839 views
- 6:51 25 Things You Need to Survive the Zombie Apocalypseby list25936,680 views
- 1:12:49 PlayThrough Arma II - Dynamic Zombie Sandbox Modby mrbobo833002,391 views
- 38:19 Scariest ArmA 2 Mission everby CoBros537,139 views
- 3:56 Men Of War: Zombie Invasionby mckizar135327,407 views
- 28:40 ArmA 2 - United Operations - Days of Days (1-3)by Taselcc37,951 views
- 26:47 Dude Stole Our Car - ARMA 3: Wasteland Gameplayby GoldGloveTV86,726 views
- 36:33 Let's Play Arma II - Combat Patrol Chernarus [P1/2] The Target, The Ambush, The Bombby One F Jef49,723 views