Baby music classical sleep music: Brahms Lullaby songs
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 10, 2012
Sleep music and baby songs © Programmed performance, sound recording & visuals by Alex Kudinov & children for digitalartmusic channel at http://youtube.com/kaccabravo - subscribe to this channel and have extras such as content for offline viewing
Short summary: A lullaby is a song which is sung to help a baby or small child go to sleep. Composers of classical music often wrote pieces for instruments to play (very often for piano solo) which they called "lullaby". They also used the French word Berçeuse. Brahms wrote his famous Wiegenlied originally for a young singer, Bertha Faber, when she gave birth to her second son.
Lullabies always have a gentle, rocking rhythm with a simple accompaniment. Frédéric Chopin's Berçeuse is a lullaby for piano. Gabriel Fauré wrote one at the beginning of his Dolly Suite for piano duet. There are many other examples.
Mothers sing lullabies to their children at bedtime. Rock-a-bye Baby and Hush Little Baby are two very well-known lullabies.
Presented soundtrack is a baby or toddler bedside lullabuy or Cradle Song by Johannes Brahms, sung digitally by mom and played by a Marimba. It is a good night's dream and sleep relaxing learning video for any age, and a simple music game solution, wait for a surprise and flight into outer space as it is getting dark. Happy Night, peaceful kind night dreams and lots of fun. For both girls, boys, their parents and grandparents
A lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
Lullabies written by established classical composers are often given the form-name berceuse, which is French for lullaby, or cradle song. The most famous is the present song.
Lullaby or Cradle Song by Johannes Brahms (Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Op. 49, No. 4). Virtually digitally performed in 2011, noise free 48 KHz, 16 bit surround 5.1 Hi Fi multichannel wav recording, also mixed in stereo to meet present youtube soundtrack specifics, sound modeled after Abbey Road Studio One , London, UK,
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) was a German composer and pianist, and one of the leading musicians of the Romantic period. Born in Hamburg, Brahms spent much of his professional life in Vienna, Austria, where he was a leader of the musical scene. In his lifetime, Brahms' popularity and influence were considerable; following a comment by the nineteenth-century conductor Hans von Bülow, he is sometimes grouped with Johann Sebastian Bach and Ludwig van Beethoven as one of the Three Bs.
Brahms's Lullaby or Cradle Song is the common name for a number of children's lullabies with similar lyrics and the same melody, the original of which was Johannes Brahms' Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, gute Nacht ("Good evening, good night"), Op. 49, No. 4 (published in 1868). The first verse is taken from a collection of German folk poems called Des Knaben Wunderhorn; the second stanza was written by Georg Scherer (1824--1909) in 1849. The lullaby's melody is one of the most famous and recognizable in the world, used by countless parents to sing their babies to sleep. Join this happy family, and... Have a Good Night!
Ein Wiegenlied (auch Schlaf- oder Gutenachtlied) ist eine Variante des Abendliedes, das vorwiegend Kindern vor dem Einschlafen vorgesungen wird. Es zeichnet sich dadurch aus, dass es eine ruhige und einschläfernde Melodie hat und langsam gesungen wird.
Una nana o canción de cuna es una canción de ritmo suave y relajante para arrullar a un bebé y ayudarle a dormir. Todas las culturas del mundo tienen sus propias formas de nana, adaptadas a las estructuras rítmicas y melódicas propias de la música folclórica de la zona. La música culta ha recogido igualmente el concepto y lo ha incluido en sus obras.
Una ninna nanna è una melodia rasserenante che viene cantata ai bambini per farli addormentare. L'idea alla base della ninna nanna è che un canto eseguito da una voce familiare induce i bambini ad addormentarsi. Ninna nanne si trovano nella cultura popolare di tutti i popoli ed alcuni esempi, di paesi europei, sono proposti di seguito.
Ninna nanne scritte da famosi compositori di musica classica prendono il nome di berceuse, che è il termine francese per ninna nanna. La più famosa ninna nanna è sicuramente il lied Wiegenlied di Johannes Brahms, scritto dal compositore tedesco per una certa Berta Faber in occasione della nascita del suo secondo figlio.
Колыбельная песня Брамса -- спокойной ночи малыши! Сладких снов!
Standard YouTube License
- 29:27 RELAXATION MUSIC FOR BABIES I (Full 30 minutes long track!) Helps Baby Relax & Fall Asleep FAST!by Christian TatonettiFeatured 1,655,719
- 14:00 ABC - the alphabet song in phonicsby pkgimgim02 32,422 views
- 3:25:08 Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers 3/6 DVDby Mika Metseka 17,464,735 views
- 6:35 Most calming Lullaby song videoby Kacca Bravo Kassa Bravo Касса Браво 8,130 views
- 2:20 Спокойной ночи малыши, с 1964 г. - по настоящее времяby sharikifonariki 1,916,269 views
- 141 videos Play all SLEEP Calm Slow Songs Relax FOR BABYby MsJonnee
- 4:02:05 CLASSICAL MUSIC for Studying Reading Best 4 HOUR Piano Study Songs Playlist Instrumental Musicaby wavesdvdcom 3,845 views
- 3:25 Avocado Baby ABC songs letter A Mozart alphabet song slow tempo 3-in-1 sing-along video gameby kaccabravo 8,357 views
- 30:59 Baby Lullaby Musicby tnez05's channel 6,510,809 views
- 3:25 Banana ABC Letter B Alphabet sing along song game & 50 words child vocabularyby Kacca Bravo Kassa Bravo Касса Браво 615 views
- 13:13 Lullaby Baby Bedtime music - fisher priceby 2010csmc 28,115,278 views
- 1:53 Quand je vais à l'école - French song to learn the places in townby nathalie bonneau 212,683 views
- 11:03 Baby sleep music - gentle nursery rhymesby MrPercyParker's channel 1,256,469 views
- 1:43 rock a bye babyby farcivic 165,485 views
- 13:52 Baby Einstein - Baby Beethoven: Symphony of Fun (part 1 of 2)by ༺༻TerrapinStation5༺༻ 3,135,959 views
- 6:38 Not just baby songs: sleep music lullabies by Brahms, sung by cicada birds night ambienceby School of Beatles music 2,846 views
- 10:50 Beethoven for babies 3 - Soothing - sleep - relaxation - music - baby - bedtime -- lullabyby Luna Music - Música para Dormir 50,280 views
- 3:21 Mozart for babies 1- twinkle little star - sleep - soothing - relaxation - music - baby - bedtimeby Luna Music - Música para Dormir 104,109 views
- 9:05 Sleep music & baby songs. Brahms Lullaby, Celeste & Mom's slow loving calming voiceby Baby songs 1001 lullabies 90,609 views
- 3:20 Mozart for Babiesby LovelyBabyMusic 280,578 views
- 2:11 Best Lullaby ever - Baby Music to Sleep - Twinkle, twinkle little star - nursery rhymes song #by Luna Music - Música para Dormir 76,123 views
- Loading more suggestions...