CHINESE FAMILY TV-COOKING DOG MEAT
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 18, 2009
NOT racist-just facts. Read for yourself how cat and dog meat trade in China made international news, and dead dog carcasses hang on hooks sold as dog meat all over China-no different than selling chicken or pork:
People don't like the truth much less have the truth flung in their face.
Read it yourself-cat meat-10,000 cats eaten DAILY in Guang dong, China-just one providence alone:
December 23, 2008
Times staff writer Barbara Demick has a unique perspective on the situation -- she's stationed in China and filed a report from Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong.
Demick's experience started in a Guangzhou shop: The gray tabby cat with hazel eyes and a white nose scrunched at the bottom of a stack of metal cages filled with rabbits, quail, pigeons and ducks, across the aisle from the buckets of turtles and scorpions in a narrow shop with as many live animals as a petting zoo. If it was male or female, young or old, nobody seemed to know or care. All that mattered was its weight, 6 1/2 pounds. After a few quick calculations, the shopkeeper offered to sell the cat for $1.32 per pound, about $9. "We'll cut it up right here in back for you," the shopkeeper suggested, gesturing toward a bloodstained room."
Even during the Olympics, the Chinese government BANNED the sale of dog meat (until the Olympics is over) "because it would offend westerners". Well, China, yes it does offend us.
AN EPIDEMIC OF UNWANTED AND HOMELESS DOGS AND CATS ALSO END UP ON THE MENU AS IN SOLD AS CHICKEN AND BEEF MEAT!
Did you know in many Asian cultures, dog and cat meat is no different than chicken or pig meat. Meat is meat. As many Asians were raised on dog and cat meat, they think what's the big deal.
I'm about to write to the state about my suspicious that some Chinese restaurants really ARE serving cat and dog meat because I am hearing a lot of people say "the meat doesn't look quite like chicken or beef. I remember back in the early 1980's there were a few Chinese restaurants that had cats in the freezer albeit they denied feeding it to the customers. Yeah, right. I BELIEVE THIS SERVING OF DOG MEAT IS MORE COMMON THAN ONE WOULD LIKE TO THINK. Keep in mind in Guangdong, China-they ROUTINELY eat 10,000 cats a DAY and that's just in one city! (They are boiled alive like lobster.) This happens to be a fact and I can show you newspaper articles that testify to that.
There are THOUSANDS of Chinese restaurants in Florida. And I hear a lot of people say the meat looks funny - not like chicken or beef. Please read on!
Since most people oppose spay/neuter legislation the unwanted and homeless cat and dog population is every growing and most epidemic, so instead of legislating spay/neutering, multiple "free to good home" ads, and trapping stray cats, are perfect sources of "chicken and beef" sources with 100% profit-they can kill the dogs and cats in their home, chop them up, take the cut up meat to their restaurant, and serve them as beef and chicken dishes and nobody would know the difference. THE ECONOMY IS BAD-SO IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME - PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE A BUCK!
RESTAURANTS ARE GETTING MORE CLEVER AND JUST SNEAK THE DOG AND CAT MEAT IN RATHER THAN KILLING THE ANIMALS IN THE RESTAURANT
I think the state should randomly investigate by taking samples of food-discreetly-and get them lab tested especially if it doesn't quite look like chicken or beef.
IT'S DOG MEAT!!
Is this possible? Well, take a look at this video.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:44 Rosie - rescued from the desert (By Eldad Hagar).by Eldad Hagar Featured 471,297
- 6:28 Our presenter eats a DOG in Nigeria... African Food!by BattaBox275,731 views
- 4:45 Dogs slaughtered for meat in Vietnamby RealSkyUFO497,592 views
- 48:07 المسلسل الكويتي اثنان على الطريق الحلقة السادسةby TvQabandi Qabandi18,514 views
- 5:21 Welcome to the Snake Market in Nigeria!by BattaBox89,577 views
- 4:04 Korean Dog Meat Market (Seoul) // Jet Set Zero - Casting Videoby JetSetZero520,478 views
- 1:03 Cooking rat in Kandalby Phnom Penh Post87,939 views
- 48 videos Play all Eating Cats & Dogs, Abused in Asia & China etc.by lovesmehorse
- 4:56 Dog slaughter in South Korea 韓国の犬市場by hythththrhr556,010 views
- 4:25 Old man did not eat and drink for 70 yearsby ACMilan Kevin Prince393,578 views
- 2:56 Top 10 Weirdest Foods in Vietnamby Nguyen Le593,286 views
- 11:34 Jejudo - South Korean Dog Meat Industry 제주도 개농장, 개 도살장by Againstdogmeat6,880 views
- 15:24 Hell on Earth- Thailand's Dog Meat Tradeby elephantnews99,608 views
- 2:39 待宰的白豬 A Dog looks who is waiting for being butchered?by Amelie Lui280,956 views
- 18:35 A Man's Best Friend - Koreaby Journeyman Pictures145,432 views
- 8:22 Eating Dog in Guangxi Chinaby billymeier18216,692 views
- 2:17 Disgusting Chinese Foodby mustafa4131163,314 views
- 1:10 China - Horror market: dog meat in Yangshuoby Mat Noobvoyage92,164 views
- 7:05 Inside the South Korean Dog and Cat Meat Tradeby IDAUSAvideo32,384 views
- 2:11 Baboon eating Baby Impala aliveby Ross Samuels1,173,459 views