ELI'S COMING !!! LIVE 75 THREE DOG NIGHT
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 2, 2010
The words of the Queen of Heaven to her beloved daughter about the wonderful love the Son had for His Virgin Mother, and about how the Mother of Christ was conceived within the most chaste marriage and sanctified in the womb. She tells how she was assumed, body and soul, into Heaven, and about the power of her name, and about the good and evil angels assigned to men for their protection or trial.
Book 1 - Chapter 9 SAINT BRIDGET PATRON SAINT OF EUROPE FINAL PART
Hear now how much my Son honored my name! My name is Mary, as it is said in the Gospel. When the angels hear this name, they rejoice in their mind and thank God for the great mercy that he worked through me and with me and because they see my Sons Humanity glorified in his Divinity. Those within the fire of purgatory rejoice exceedingly, just like a sick and bedridden man does if he receives a word of comfort that pleases his soul: he is suddenly overjoyed! When the good angels hear my name, they immediately move closer to the righteous for whom they are guardians, and rejoice over their progress in good deeds and virtues.
All humans have been given both good angels for their protection, and bad angels to test them. The good angels are not separated from God; they serve the soul without leaving God. They are constantly in his sight. Yet they work to inflame and incite the soul to do good. All the demons, however, shudder with fear at the name of Mary! When they hear the name, Mary, they immediately release a soul out of the claws with which they had held her. Just as a bird or hawk, with its claws and beak embedded into its prey, releases it immediately if it hears a sound, but soon returns when it sees that no action follows, so do the demons - frightened when they hear my name release the soul. But they return and fly back as fast as an arrow if no improvement follows.
No one is so cold in his love of God (unless he is damned) that he will not experience the devil releasing him from his habitual sins if only he invokes my name with the true intention of never returning to his evil deeds. The devil will never return to him unless he resumes the will to commit mortal sins. Sometimes, though, the devil is allowed to trouble him for the sake of his greater reward. However, the devil shall never own him.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:11 Out In the Country- Three Dog Night Liveby rockwindow10 Featured 217,142
- 10:00 Cory Wells Remembers (April 26, 2011)by allendale10170,797 views
- 6:11 Three Dog Night - on Laugh-In (1972)by 3DogsLive37,771 views
- 8:21 Three Dog Night Live 1996by bobayale21,643 views
- 2:55 Three Dog Night "One"by Daniel Huerta1,000,334 views
- 33:14 Chuck Negron Interview with ALWAYS HARD-ON ROCK RADIOby Fawn E. Caldwell3,587 views
- 7:48 LIAR by 3 Dog Nightby Yota Moe158,146 views
- 12 videos Play all Tree Dog Nightby lennon470
- 6:44 Try A Little Tenderness (1975) - Three Dog Nightby 3DogsLive223,379 views
- 3:30 Shambala (1975) - Three Dog Nightby 3DogsLive1,297,596 views
- 1:06:14 Three Dog Night - The Best of Three Dog Night (All LP)by MyyyTunesLP237,654 views
- 9:28 #1 Cory Wells (Three Dog Night) on Heard it on the Xby richsmusicexchange6,037 views
- 3:43 Eli's Coming (8/1/70) - Three Dog Nightby 3DogsLive138,306 views
- 48:00 "ASK DINO SHOW" ROCK MUSIC LEGEND "CHUCK NEGRON" EXCLUSIVE!!by EyeOnProductions / FACETStelevision54,089 views
- 5:57 Sure As I'm Sittin Here (1974) - Three Dog Nightby 3DogsLive22,209 views
- 3:28 One is the Loneliest Numberby Ozone31912850,195 views
- 6:47 Chuck Negron "Eli's Coming" Las Vegas show 2013by Fawn E. Caldwell13,934 views
- 7:17 Eli's Comingby Yota Moe341,686 views
- 6:22 Try A Little Tenderness - Three Dog Nightby 3DogsLive117,121 views
- 3:41 Three Dog Night - Liarby 60's&70's&Rarities121,225 views