All GOP Delegates Are Free To Vote For Front-Runner Ron Paul - May 10th (2012-05-10)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 11, 2012
Buy Ron Paul's Popular Book From Amazon.com to know him more.
The Revolution: A Manifesto http://goo.gl/YqGde
End the Fed http://goo.gl/djYom
Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom
Please Subscribe my channel & Share videos to let more people know Ron Paul Revolution and Ron Paul 2012!!
Congressman Ron Paul of Texas enjoys a national reputation as the premier advocate for liberty in politics today. Dr. Paul is the leading spokesman in Washington for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies based on commodity-backed currency. He is known among both his colleagues in Congress and his constituents for his consistent voting record in the House of Representatives: Dr. Paul never votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution. In the words of former Treasury Secretary William Simon, Dr. Paul is the "one exception to the Gang of 535″ on Capitol Hill.
Ron Paul was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Gettysburg College and the Duke University School of Medicine, before proudly serving as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force during the 1960s. He and his wife Carol moved to Texas in 1968, where he began his medical practice in Brazoria County. As a specialist in obstetrics/gynecology, Dr. Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies! He and Carol, who reside in Lake Jackson, Texas, are the proud parents of five children and have eighteen grandchildren.
While serving in Congress during the late 1970s and early 1980s, Dr. Paul's limited-government ideals were not popular in Washington. He served on the House Banking committee, where he was a strong advocate for sound monetary policy and an outspoken critic of the Federal Reserve's inflationary measures. He also was a key member of the Gold Commission, advocating a return to a gold standard for our currency. He was an unwavering advocate of pro-life and pro-family values. Dr. Paul consistently voted to lower or abolish federal taxes, spending, and regulation, and used his House seat to actively promote the return of government to its proper constitutional levels. In 1984, he voluntarily relinquished his House seat and returned to his medical practice.
Dr. Paul returned to Congress in 1997 to represent the 14th Congressional district of Texas. He serves on the House Financial Services Committee and the Foreign Affairs Committee. On the Financial Services Committee, Rep. Paul serves as the chairman of the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology. He continues to advocate a dramatic reduction in the size of the federal government and a return to constitutional principles.
Dr. Paul is the author of several books, including The Revolution: A Manifesto, End the Fed, Liberty Defined, Challenge to Liberty; The Case for Gold; and A Republic, If You Can Keep It. He has been a distinguished counselor to the Ludwig von Mises Institute, and is widely quoted by scholars and writers in the fields of monetary policy, banking, and political economy. He has received many awards and honors during his career in Congress, from organizations such as the National Taxpayers Union, Citizens Against Government Waste, the Council for a Competitive Economy, and countless others.
Dr. Paul's consistent voting record prompted one Congressman to comment that "Ron Paul personifies the Founding Fathers' ideal of the citizen-statesman. He makes it clear that his principles will never be compromised, and they never are." Another Congresswoman added that "There are few people in public life who, through thick and thin, rain or shine, stick to their principles. Ron Paul is one of those few."
ron paul "ron paul" "ron paul 2012" "ron paul debate" "peter schiff" "alex jones" "ron paul revolution" "bill maher" "ron paul speech" "ron paul cnn" "rick perry" "ron paul obama" "ron pual" "jesse ventura" "ron paul interview" "jon stewart" "glenn beck" "ron paul iowa" "barack obama" "Mitt Romney" "ron Paul" Iowa Minnesota Mitt Romney republican obama "Barack Obama"
Standard YouTube License
- 43:03 Dr. Bill Deagle w/ Jeff Rense 2012/05/08 - Multiple Updatesby urupiper23,514 views
- 5:33 Glenn Beck & NAFTA Superhighwayby suppressedvideos481 views
- 1:06:53 Congressman Ron Paul Subcommittee Hearing - Federal Reserve System - Mend It or End It - PART 1by ISeeNews132 views
- 26:03 How Ron Paul Was Cheated Out Of Presidencyby ThinkOutsideTheTV160,073 views
- 14:06 Ron Paul Destroys MSNBC's Alex Wagner On Syriaby djgabrielpresents86,005 views
- 15:17 Freedom Will Always Be More Popular, Than Slavery - Ron Paul vs Mitt Romneyby BackToConstitution1,203 views
- 7:56 RON PAUL - THE REAL 2012 FRONT RUNNERby Walter Melon2,576 views
- 6:21 2013 - Ron Paul Exposes Obama Martial Law Plans!!!by Top10GamingOfficial382,771 views
- 12:14 Ron Paul's Greatest Debate Performance Ever (10-18-2011)by KramerDSP574,970 views
- 12:22 Republicans Say The Darndest Things #2 (Greatest Modern Hits 2)by incitebytes287,579 views
- 9:32 Ron Paul: Obamacare 'A Conspiracy Of Stupidity'by selfownership116,816 views
- 5:07 FOX News Admits Romney Sucks and Ron Paul Has Won A Ton of Delegates!by kindly950419 views
- 19:22 Ron Paul Taking Over GOP! Full May 18th Ben Swann Reality Check GOP Special (2012-05-18)by UncensoredTVd0tnet5,127 views
- 5:50 Ron Paul Won Nevada and Maine - Thats 12 States Nowby kindly950622 views
- 10:01 Republicans Say The Darndest Things #1 (Original Greatest Modern Hits - Reposted)by incitebytes24,676 views
- 8:21 Citizens - Arm Yourselves ! Ron Paul 2012!by kindly950509 views
- 12:40 Good news!! Ron Paul Delegate count much much more than WE know from Fox Newsby kindly950938 views
- 4:30 Ron Paul: Delegates are for agenda, not convention speech 5/9/12by djgabrielpresents3,245 views
- 9:12 Bill Maher Ann Coulter debate, Who Won, Ann Coulter on liberals, Liberlismby etscomedy71,943 views
- 4:00 Amazing!? CNN Begs Ron Paul To Drop Out and Endorse Romneyby kindly950282 views
- Loading more suggestions...