Published on Jan 24, 2013
You can subscribe to this Podcast Series at:
In this Episode, Brad shares a concept that is very important to him.
It was taught to me in my very first week of the Digital Marketing world,
by my first mentor, Mr. John Jackson.
This concept will benefit you in life and in business,
How you show up in life is how you will show up in business.
The success Quote in this episode, is what John Jackson is defined by. It's how he signs off from a training call or speaking engagement.
What influences Brad the most about this quote, is that John Jackson lives by what he preaches. A Sign of True Integrity.
WISDOM: The Power Behind Making Decisions
— make sure to enjoy the video as well —
- Never make Permanent Decisions based on Temporary Circumstances.
- Don't let your Emotions blind you.
- Surround yourself with sharp people. Draw on their gifts without being intimidated by their expertise.
- Take time to consider all options. You cannot fight successfully on every front. Choose your battles carefully. Somethings are not worth fighting for.
- Take time to get all the facts. Conjecture leads to crisis.
- Consider the consequence of each action. Am I ready to handle this now?
- Make sure your expectations don't exceed your potential and your resources. Focus in on the vision that you have for yourself and the gifts that have been given to you. Because thats where you are going to succeed.
- TIME: Your most limited and valuable resource. DON'T WASTE IT!
ALLOW YOURSELF A:
10% risk of being wrong
50% Likelihood of betrayal
100% commitment to trust
- Go forward and you will survive it all!
- Those who serve the most grow the fastest.
Be Sure to check out the video that influenced this podcast episode
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/37bkirsch
Digital Entrepreneur Podcast - Episode 3 - Wisdom: The Power Behind Making Decisions
Standard YouTube License