A Valley Without Wind 1.1 Trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 14, 2012
What's New In 1.1? http://christophermpark.blogspot.com/...
About AVWW: http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php...
A 2D sidescroller without a linear path. An action game with tactical combat and strategic planning. An adventure game that lets you free-roam a vast, procedurally-generated world. A Valley Without Wind defies genre stereotypes. Unlike other procedurally-generated games, you also get a logical progression in difficulty, plus helpful tips and checklists to guide your travels (should you need them).
Choose for yourself how to prepare to face the vastly stronger Overlord. Complete a variety of missions to earn arcane rewards, or roam the wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes of magical loot. Customize your characters with unique combinations of enchants and spells that change how you move, jump, and fight. Or rescue people and bring them back to your settlement, recruiting them to help you in return.
You choose how to play, and the world adapts around you.
• Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world of dangerous creatures, powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries.
• You have choice. The world of Environ is procedurally generated, and lets you go anywhere you see -- including right into the overlord's keep at any time. (Good luck with that.)
• Environ is endless. When you save one continent from an overlord, a larger and more complex continent appears.
• The game adapts to how you play: as you demonstrate your proficiency, monsters upgrade accordingly. Killed 100 bats? Okay, time for... bats on fire!
• Crazy amounts of character customization. Combine a multitude of spells, enchants, and equipment to create specialized character builds.
• Play as a long line of brave adventurers. It's not a question of IF your character is going to die, but WHEN. Any character that dies is permanently lost, but you keep all your inventory, enchants, and general progress in the game.
• Become a community leader. Rescue NPCs, have them join your settlement, and construct buildings for them -- they may return the favor and help you.
• Be a clever problem-solver. Challenges have more than one solution, each with its own pros and cons. You get to figure things out rather than just jumping through a set of hoops.
• Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore on both platforming and combat independently.
• New updates are arriving all the time packed with additional content, improvements, and more.
- 10:28 Magicka Review - Angry Joe Showby AngryJoeShow Featured 292,500
- 23:36 Let's Fail Castlevania: Harmony of Despair ONLINE - Part 1: Metroidvania HD!by ZeromasterLP4,009 views
- 10:37 Video Game Genres - Metroidvaniaby gexup18,939 views
- 28:12 Let's play A Valley Without Wind Part 1by Pewpewchewchew2,185 views
- 28:21 Part 1 Let's Play A Valley Without Windby Hyfrydle324,716 views
- 26:32 ► WTF Is... - A Valley Without Wind ?by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit315,571 views
- 24:45 A Valley Without Windby Unit Lost - Great British Gaming13,159 views
- 14:52 AI: War - Intermediate Tutorialby Moonshine Fox Plays...11,523 views
- 32:19 Pokemon Blue - Episode 1 - Husky Playsby HuskyStarcraft306,165 views
- 7:39 Naruto adventures in Second Life RP MMOby jedajuz489,538 views
- 3:01 CGR Trailers - A VALLEY WITHOUT WIND 2 Launch Trailerby CGRtrailers11,286 views
- 2:46 A Valley Without Wind Launch Trailerby Chris Park72,718 views
- 4:05 TRHPS "Sweet Transvestite"by Angelo De Lutiis5,573,900 views
- 2:47 Toki Remakeby Golgoth Studio35,187 views
- 26:57 ◀ArmA 2: DayZ - Road to Nowhere, Ep 3by SideStrafe271,536 views
- 3:54 Game of Thrones: Let it Burnby FairyKingdom8668,183 views
- 16:03 YBN Review: The Binding of Isaac - PCby YouBigNonce2,700 views
- 2:59 A Valley Without Wind 2 - To One Who'll Stand and Fight (Title Theme)by VikingKingism6,670 views
- 10:03 AI War - 2 Player Co-Op Mid Game Tourby Chris Park10,064 views
- 6:03 AI War - First Five Minutesby Chris Park62,813 views
- Loading more suggestions...