Ann Coulter Pleads For Libertarians To Get Along On Fox, 'Hates To See Right Wingers Fight'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 16, 2013
3/16/13 - During an appearance on Fox New this afternoon conservative pundit Ann Coulter said she thinks the growing libertarian influence at CPAC is good for the Republican party but spoke out against infighting and getting bogged down in ideological debates over things like "pot." Coulter told Uma Pemmaraju that she "hates seeing right wingers fight."
With the main ballroom at CPAC as her backdrop, Coulter pleaded with conservatives to not fight each other while pushing back against the idea that this is actually happening as much as people think.
"I think the establishment, new Republican thing can get overblown. I hate to see right wingers fight," she said.
Coulter told Pemmaraju that she hopes libertarians, conservatives, and Republicans will all come to stop President Obama because she perceives his agenda and policies to be so dangerous that they're above petty infighting that is reminiscent of college professors battling it out over tenure.
"Government is enormous, unemployment is through the roof, all Obama' wants to do is raise taxes. I think all right thinking people should join togeher and stop the infighting," said Coulter.
On the issue of libertarians overwhelming CPAC, Coulter had some choice words for the young people that have become an increasingly larger presence at the conference. Earlier this year Coulter was booed and heckled by a crowd of young libertarians at a gathering in Washington, DC after calling them pussies.
"I am more libertarians than most people who call themselves libertarians. Richard Epstein, the great University of Chicago law professor, there's a real libertarian. These college libertaians are often of a slightly different breed and wanting a sense of belonging and they have an awful lot of liberal habits, a sense of this group think and cheering in unison and obsessing over one issue," she said
Coulter went to note how libertarians are in alignment with conservatives on increasing competition and expanding privatization of public services.
"We want to privatize as much as we possibly can, I don't think we need to get weighed down on debates over legalizing pot," she said.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:00:02 Joe Rogan Experience Podcast #301 - Doug Stanhopeby MrIanRants Featured 71,737
- 1:10:10 Ann Coulter: Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From The Seventies To Obamaby wwwMOXNEWScom11,624 views
- 10:46 EXCLUSIVE: Al Sharpton Vs Ann Coulter - Race Debate [Larry King]by Natalie Simpson76,265 views
- 8:59 Ann Coulter Battles Stossel, Calls Libertarians 'Pussies,' And Gets Booed By Room Full Of Studentsby MichaelSavage4Prez42,705 views
- 11:48 Ann Coulter: I Want DADT For All Of Society, I'm Sick Of Hearing About The Gaysby SuchIsLifeVideos91,614 views
- 10:00 Ann Coulter Slams Rich Elite Jim Carrey on Hypocrisy of Anti-Gun Funny or Die Videoby MichaelSavage4Prez31,529 views
- 40:48 Stossel - The Rise of Libertarians? (2013)by futurebrain204514,018 views
- 6:59 Whoopie Goldberg Cussing At Ann Coulter On The View!by todayepicvideos403,844 views
- 1:11:21 Will America Descend into Civil War?by Stefan Molyneux76,177 views
- 11:24 Ann Coulter Mexican 'Servant Class' Comments, Argument with Grover Norquistby PeoplesUnderground11,544 views
- 9:59 Stossel-Coulter Drug War Debateby LibertyPen48,135 views
- 1:00:12 George Will's Libertarian Evolution: Q&A on Obama, Syria, & the Power of Choiceby ReasonTV38,181 views
- 8:37 GATES CASE: Ann Coulter Teaches Al Sharpton & All Racists A Lesson pt1 7/30/09by USArgos441,177 views
- 24:21 Dr. Benjamin Carson's Stirring Speech at CPAC 2013 - Complete Video 3/16/13by FreedomsLighthouse149,469 views
- 5:59 Ann Coulter Destroys Feinstein Over Cruz Debate: 'Liberal Women Should Not Be Able To Hold Office'by MichaelSavage4Prez231,484 views
- 8:57 CPAC Invites Lawrence O'Donnell To Debate Nutcase Fox Pundit Ann Coulterby politicalarticles3,622 views
- 15:01 Ann Coulter To Laura Ingraham We Have More Takers than Makers Its Over There Is No Hopeby CynicsWithEthics12,748 views
- 5:36 Sean Hannity & Ann Coulter DISAGREE on how to tackle OBAMACAREby mollesjohn3,583 views
- 17:49 Ann Coulter vs. Libertarians - TheBlazeTV - The Glenn Beck Radio Program - 2013.02.22by Jared Law456 views
- 34:41 "To My Grave I Will Owe Rand Paul A Debt Of Gratitude" Ted Cruz Speech At CPAC 2013by MOXNEWSd0tC0M10,424 views
- Loading more suggestions...