Uploaded on Aug 24, 2011
Please Read: Instructions for Duplicating Consumables with Stockpile Thomas
This glitch will enable you to duplicate every consumable with Stockpile Thomas. This means that you're able to duplicate anything with a stack (e.g. Arrows and Grasses).
1. Prepare the miracle Evacuate or put Shard of Archstone into your hotbar. This also works with Nexial Binding.
2. Take the item you want to duplicate from Thomas. If you have it in your inventory, deposit the consumable first. You need to take that particular consumable you have from Thomas to make this glitch work.
3. Talk to Blacksmith Boldwin. Go to buy items, and select Crescent moon grass, making "How many?" window to appear.
4. Walk away from Boldwin. He starts saying "What's the hurry? Where are you off to? Have you any manners?"
5. Use your Shard of Archstone or Evacuate. This makes the window "Return back to Nexus?" appear. This also works with Nexial Binding.
6. Press Start to close the window.
7. Talk to Thomas. Deposit the item you're duplicating.
8. This makes the transporting animation to start. Press twice O to cancel the transporting to save you from loading screen.
This will make your item being in your inventory increase by 1 (e.g. if you had 4 Crescent Moon Grasses before glitching, this makes it 5) and in Thomas' bank 1024 (This will go back to 99 when you take items from him).
Note that you can't duplicate Weapons, Armors or Shields with this Technique.
Standard YouTube License