Published on Mar 20, 2012
It's no industry secret that Property Management has a high staff
turnover. Research indicates that a majority of Property Management
personnel leave the industry due to the stresses and frustrations
caused from having to work with so many difficult people, disputes
and situations. Who wants to come to work each day in fear, dread and
avoidance? None of us do, and you don't have to!
Every team member working in Property Management requires the skills
to manage conflict successfully; and training is essential.
This course provides quality advice and strategies for the following:
• What 'fuels the fire' -- causes of conflict and underlying issues
• How to deal with difficult Clients, Customers and conflict
• Effective communication and words that make a difference
• Coping skills and how to be proactive
• Plus more tips and techniques
Standard YouTube License