Published on Apr 3, 2013
Badland by Frogmind
AWARD-WINNING ATMOSPHERIC ACTION ADVENTURE PLATFORMER.
"This game is looking good in just every way possible."
"BADLAND has an amazing ambience"
"Is Frogmind's BADLAND already the best-looking game of 2013?"
Winner of Best Project in Game Connection Europe 2012
Winner of SCEE Award in Game Connection Europe 2012
- Single-player campaign with 40 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players playing with the same device in 12 levels and more coming in updates
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- 100% indie game (no publisher, no funding)
- Universal app with no IAP (player gets the whole game experience optimized to all of his/her iOS devices)
- iCloud support (player's game progress is synced between all of linked iOS devices)
- More levels and content coming in updates
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric sidescrolling action adventure platformer located in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest looks like it's from some beautiful fairytale, there seems to be something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest's inhabitants to discover what's going on. Through his journey he discovers astonishing amount of imaginative traps and obstacles.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics based gameplay combined with the extremely beautiful atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features highly original local multiplayer for up to four players playing with the same device. The multiplayer is all about survival of the fittest with no rules in the BADLAND forest. It's completely okay to push your rivals to spinning circular saws in order to survive.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
iTunes Store Page:
Standard YouTube License