Clutter Video Tip: Favorite Kitchen Organizing Products
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 18, 2011
http://www.clutterdiet.com Get organized with home organizing tips from professional organizers at The Clutter Diet. If you can't stand the heat... Then maybe you need to organize your kitchen. Today Lorie Marrero is back at The Container Store talking about some of her favorite products for an organized kitchen. Are your drawers a jumbled mess, do you even know where the lids to your pans are, do you have deep dark corners in your cabinets that are hard to reach? If you answered yes to any of those questions or if you just want a more productive and efficient cooking space watch this video for ideas. Following these tips will make meal time less stressful and more productive. These Clutter Video Tips are posted frequently here on our clutterdiet organizing channel. You can search Twitter for #ClutterVideoTip also to find comments on our organizing tips. Lorie Marrero is the creator of ClutterDiet.com and the author of The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life. Lorie also serves as the national spokesperson for Goodwill Industries International and ambassador of the Donate Movement.
Hi, I'm Lorie Marrero and I'm coming to you today from the floor at The Container Store. I'm in the kitchen department to show you today's [POP] Clutter Video Tip, which is my favorite kitchen products that you can't find really anywhere else. I have the first one to show you -- this looks like a normal double-decker turntable, but what's unusual about it is that the top level actually splits and you can have [POP] tall things here, shorter things here, and really maximize that vertical space in your cabinet. So love turntables. And you can get here one of the largest turntables I have ever seen [POP], and it's fantastic for those deep, dark corner cabinets where you can't reach things in the back very easily and you don't have already a built-in lazy susan, you just plop this right in, you can put this under your sink as well, any other deep dark cabinet area, and you can even use this for indoor plants or something like that too; so, very useful and unusual. [POP]
These are vertical sorters. Now, these come in all different shapes and sizes. I have a wood one and a metal one here to show you, but they are taller, shorter, wider, all kinds of variations. And they're great for anything you need to store vertically like cookie sheets or trays or even in an office environment, maybe you have envelopes that you want to separate out. So, these are a great solution, too.
Next we have the Magnetic Knife Holder. Now, it says "knife holder," but you actually can use this in a lot of different places. So you mount it on the wall and then you can use it in the [POP] workbench area in the garage for tools. You can also use it in a craft room for craft supplies, metal cutting tools, and scissors and things like that. But it's a very utilitarian thing. You just put it up there and slap whatever metal thing you want onto it and it will hold it very tight. [POP]
And lastly we have the Lid Maid. Now, I've never seen this anywhere else. I love putting these into kitchen cabinets to hold the lids to pots and pans. And you may have seen this in my other Clutter Video Tip about organizing pots and pans. [POP] It slides in and out of your cabinet and holds all the pot lids up vertically, just like we were talking about, and, you know, it's really great because of the sliding in and out feature, you can reach things easily and installs very quickly as well.
So, I hope you like these product selections today. And if you want some more great tips you can go to our free tips page at clutterdiet.com/freetips.
See you next time, and may you always be happy and grateful for having more than enough.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:21 Most Organized Home in America - HGTV Clean Freaks & Professional Organizer Alejandra Costelloby Get Organized with Alejandra's Home Organization TipsFeatured 944,274
- 3:06 Clutter Video Tip: Favorite Organizing Products for Clothingby Get Organized with The Clutter Diet 18,677 views
- 3:43 Clutter Video Tip: Drawer Divider Tipsby clutterdiet 7,268 views
- 3:25 Clutter Video Tip: Favorite Jewelry Organizing Productsby clutterdiet 7,961 views
- 1:55 Clutter Video Tip: Food Storage Container Lids Together, or Separate?by Get Organized with The Clutter Diet 12,893 views
- 128 videos Play all Clutter Video Tipsby clutterdiet
- 1:53 Clutter Video Tip: 3 Ways to Deal with Deep, Dark Shelvesby clutterdiet 13,603 views
- 6:04 Kitchen Tour- How to organize a small kitchenby Malitose79 34,021 views
- 4:30 How to Organize Kitchen Drawersby HomeOrganizing 38,501 views
- 10:46 ribbon_shelf_how_to.mpgby thefrugalcrafter 5,291 views
- 2:41 Keys to Organizing Drawers and Cabinetsby FindersKeypers 40,449 views
- 4:35 Using Containers to Organize Your Kitchenby Natalie Conrad 30,307 views
- 3:00 Clutter Video Tip: How to Organize Your Refrigeratorby clutterdiet 7,434 views
- 5:06 Kitchen Organization - Setting up Kitchen Cabinetsby MonkeySee 26,444 views
- 3:33 Clutter Video Tip: How to Organize Linen Closetsby clutterdiet 11,287 views
- 2:01 Clutter Video Tip: Organize Better with Traysby clutterdiet 9,141 views
- 3:31 Clutter Video Tip: Saving Time with Multitasking Shortcuts: DUOtasking!by clutterdiet 4,609 views
- 1:50 Clutter Video Tip: Stashing the Evidenceby clutterdiet 8,514 views
- 7:54 My Best Tips to Get Your Kitchen Organized!by Everyday Food Storage's channel 73,518 views
- Organizing 12,475 videos514
- 3:34 Organize Your Kitchenby better 155,776 views
- 3:43 Clutter Video Tip: Save Time with Smarter Calendar Schedulingby clutterdiet 3,107 views
- Loading more suggestions...